Subject: Re: [TR] Interesting TR3 Mistral special in Belgium show

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 06:26:47 -0700

On 2/19/13 6:18 AM, Don Hiscock wrote:
> Neat looking car:
> http://www.classicandsportscar.com/news/classic-car-events/one-off-triumph-special-steals-the-show-in-belgium
>
>
I have long lusted for a Devin bodied TR3 but the Mistral bodied TR3 is 
really nice as well.  I wonder why no one has cleand it up and given it 
a new coat of paint?

TeriAnn

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Doug Mathews <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 08:34:25 -0500

Not certain where I heard this, but I've heard that in a lot of older 
card still original that leaving them with their accumulated patina 
maintains their value more. Obviously non-drivers though.

Doug