Subject: [TR] Wedge Tires & Rims For Sale

From: WILLIAM SMITH <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 21:52:20 -0500

Someone who contacted our local club got rid of his TR8 and wants to sell
tires and rims that didn't go with the car.  I went to see them, but passed
on them - they all had been sitting outside and I was looking for some that
were pristine and ready to go on the car.  The items for sale are:

-          4 stock style alloy rims

-          4 new (stickers still on tread) Hoosier 205/60zr13 tires

-          4 Goodyear Eagle ST 205/60R13 tires (date code in 2008 and very
good tread - looks to be hardly used)

They are located in Caldwell, NJ and the contact is:

Greg Cowell

508-436-0374

[email-masked]

NFI

Bill

Bill Smith

1980 TR7 DHC

1972 TR6

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive