Subject: Re: [TR] Apologies

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 16:58:25 -0500 (EST)

It happens to the best of us. In fact, it happened to me about a year ago.  
You're definitely not the worst "offender" (wrong word, in my opinion). If  
you've changed your password, it's probably sorted.

Tim
 
In a message dated 06/02/2013 4:55:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

My  sincere apologies to everyone who received a virus / work / Trojan  
Horse
from me over the last 24 hours. I've no idea where it came from but  
looking at
a few posts, it seems I may not be the only offender?
For my  part, I've run my
virus checker through my whole system and changed my  email password. 
Hopefully
that will sort things out?
Apologies once  again.

Jonmac

** [email-masked] **

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive