Subject: [TR] Digest Attachments? What's UP?

From: "Gary Klein" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 19:01:08 -0500

Anyone know why the Digest is now sending a cover email and the individual
messages as separate attachments?  This is the body of the message:

Send Triumphs mailing list submissions to

      [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit

      http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs

or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to

      [email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at

      [email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Triumphs digest..."

It used to be one file.  This is very inconvenient.

Gary

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 07:56:23 -0500 (EST)

It could be his ISP.  CompuServe will send photos as attachments which were 
originally embedded in the text.

BTW "UP" is that part of Michigan west of Lake Michigan and north of 
Wisconsin.

Dave

In a message dated 2/5/2013 12:18:30 AM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes: 
> Gary Klein wrote:
> >messages as separate attachments?
> Didn't find anything out of order, subscribed a test address to digest 
> mode,
> will see what happens.