Subject: Re: [TR] Team.Net notes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 08:26:26 -0500 (EST)

Or... we could delete all other recipients leaving the list as the sole 
recipient, as I do.  A habit I picked up from when the listserve was not smart 
enough to delete duplicates.

Just my opinion.

Dave Massey

In a message dated 2/11/2013 7:58:01 PM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes: 
> One thing I have done to counteract the recent flurry of hijacked email 
> addresses
> sending bad stuff through the the list is change the list settings for 
> number of
> allowed recipients.  Most of them include at least half a dozen or so 
> addresses,
> maybe more, in each message as they go through the victim's address list.
> 
> I've lowered the limit to 3.  While this will stop a fair amount of the 
> bad stuff
> from getting sent to the lists, it will also delay some legitimate 
> messages.
> If folks send off nested replies with many recipients their mail will be 
> held,
<snip>

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Carl TR <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:42:48 -0600 (CST)

I agree.  Respond to the sender [ONLY] or to the list.   Preferably to the list unless it is off-topic.

Carl
1961 TR3A - TS81802LO
mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a
Tampa, Florida

On 02/12/13, [email-masked] wrote:

Just my opinion.

Dave Massey

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:23:08 -0700 w21BQNJhfhT2Dml7BEEgHxBtbyxG313oZ18b+kD5TY/v1jYQ/8 UvrouFmoklThPe1KSpmcIZ8RN/2epyxaoYKvaCR9hwAbIca66g j43fez3+pspDOMUQJeZxx26eoPaGwlIen1C3RrB7D/B0ghZSYY 0TkkU2NdB3anAF4+pehs/zvIDSvTRJaBfvb8qwbW04ix7NPknE FjrWgNQmF2stPOrxB0bZEYff79e/QOzEdwfqHLwNFaWlxQJlrs V+nJRg5E+VorMtDrppxE04Osm6ghXvbxdmX0JLfQz03clvzvDt lxDB0Ok5zbbSQfc5gtKwz0dGZCYzVRPNIfNRj6CFe

One reason to reply to the list and the person you are specifically talking 
to is because some of the email clients flag emails where the person is 
specifically in the to list.

-----Original Message----- 
From: Carl TR
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:42 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] Team.Net notes

I agree.  Respond to the sender [ONLY] or to the list.   Preferably to the 
list unless it is off-topic.

Carl
1961 TR3A - TS81802LO

Or... we could delete all other recipients leaving the list as the sole
recipient, as I do. A habit I picked up from when the listserve was not 
smart
enough to delete duplicates.

Just my opinion.

Dave Massey

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]