Subject: [TR] Surrey top help needed

From: Steve Thornton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 18:46:19 -0500 (EST)

Hello List-

I purchased a surrey top for my TR250 this weekend, after a long search for
one. It came with the back section and a steel mid section.

My questions are-

1. What is the best way to store them when not in use?

2. Do you have to take the convertible top and frame off to install the surrey
top?

3. Does anyone have a set of surrey top installation instructions?

4. Does anyone know of a source for the soft top midsection and the frame that
goes with it?

Many thanks in advance.

Steven O. Thornton
Attorney at Law
1011 Lehman Avenue
Suite 102
Bowling Green, KY   42103

270-781-6630

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Jim Henningsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 19:14:04 -0500

Congrats. The soft top and frame middle section is available from The Roadster
Factory. I plan on installing without the convertible top and I believe they
were meant to be installed that way. Other experts may know better. If you are
storing the center section, keep someplace very safe and out of traffic. Very
easy to damage.
Jim Henningsen
Ocala, fl
62 TR4
75 Tr6 with new cherry bomb glass pack.  Love it!

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 20, 2013, at 6:46 PM, Steve Thornton <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]