Subject: [TR] TR3 STONE GUARDS

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 16:28:15 -0500 (EST)

Randall and list:

I read with interest about the stone guards. And their need to be reworked.

At the present time, I understand there is only one source of these
components.

Does any one (Randall) have a set of cosmetically challenged stone guards
sitting on the shelf that is OEM?

I have been helping N.R.P. select panels for reproduction. This might be a
candidate.

Keith Niehaus is a talented welder/fabricator and is now shipping repair
panels to Moss/TRF/VB.

I would be willing to review with Keith to see if he is interested in tooling
up for this set. And I have my TR3A available for him for reference and trial
installation.  What's in it for me?  Keith is reworking our TR4 RACE CAR body
while using it to develop repair panels. I am helping him with marketing and
distribution, too.

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive