Subject: Re: [TR] bad link

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:26:01 -0700

On 1/29/13 12:22 PM, Ann Carletta wrote:
> I, unfortunately, clicked on it and it hijacked my e-mail addresses, who all
> got some spam e-mail from "me".
I *never* open a link that comes in an email without text or one that 
only has a sentence or two of generic text not obviously from a real 
list member or person I know.  I'm sure I miss some interesting videos 
but it seems to me that someone could at least add text saying what the 
link is for if it is legit.
>   
> On another note, we actually have a non-freezing day in NJ, so I intend on
> starting the car later (TR3A).  I took her for a spin on a day like this about
> 2 weeks ago-top off, of course.
I too started my TR3 today. I let it idle in the garage while I shoveled 
snow off the driveway and walkways. Thought the TR would enjoy getting 
the juices flowing and the battery charged.  Looks like a high of 30 
degrees F today.

TeriAnn

The word burrr comes to mind.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 16:48:18 -0600

70+ F in Saint Louis yesterday and today.  Good days to get the TR3B
out and the oil hot.  Of course, now the storms and tornado watches
are looming -- there's a price to be paid here for those temperatures
in January.

Don

On 1/29/13, TeriAnn J. Wakeman <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]