Subject: [TR] TR3 Gear Shift Lever

From: "Carl-TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 20:02:55 -0500

Having one of those - "I can't recall" moments.   I am putting the gear
shift lever back in the car.  at the bottom end there is a small hole that
appears to have something in it.   I can't figure out what.  I sort of
recall a spring and ball but not sure.   anyone been there?

Any idea of a source?

Thanks

Carl

1961 TR3A - TS81802LO

Tampa, Florida

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 18:45:31 -0800

> I went digging in my boxes.  Found spring 37502 and plunger 112424. 
> Now - all I need is to figure out how they go together.  

Spring goes in the hole, plunger goes on top of it.  Smear the plunger with
heavy grease, to hopefully hold it in place while you install the lever.

-- Randall