Subject: [TR] Roll bar padding source

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 20:34:04 -0500

Looking for a high performing padding for the roll bar in my TR6 project.
It's supposed to be for my wife - but I think it will likely go to my best
buddy who's moving here from the UK this month.

Would like to be economical - but want good stiff foam. Safety first.

Any suggestions/sources?   I've seen some foam at Jeggs and Summit and I'll
go there if I don't get some better advice.

Thanks in advance,  Chris

54 TR2
63 TR4
69 TR6 (on life support - solid frame but really ugly)
73 TR6 (affectionately called "The Pig" due to all the DPO issues
encountered thus far)
1/2 73 TR6 (back half - going soon)

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 21:06:06 -0800

Do you want padding to soften the roll bar when you lean on it, or do you
want padding that would actually absorb a hit in an accident?  The former
is foam, the latter racing rollbar padding -  see
https://www.pegasusautoracing.com/group.asp?GroupID=ROLLPAD

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Chris Simo <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]