Subject: [TR] TR-TR3-A part wanted

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 17:45:39 -0500 (EST)

List,I am looking for my Tr3-a the bracket that goes on the bottom of the
radiator that gets bolted to the front chassis frame.It is the 'L' shape
bracket that measures maybe 18 inches long.If anyone has one that they can
part with, then please contact me. Thanks, Larry Schwartz

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 22:45:23 -0800

> List,I am looking for my Tr3-a the bracket that goes on the 
> bottom of the radiator that gets bolted to the front chassis 
> frame.

Larry,

Are you talking about the guard for the lower tank, P/N 109487 ?  

I don't have one to offer, just not quite clear on what you are looking for.
Maybe others aren't clear either.

I don't think Ted reads the big list, so I'd try contacting him at
[email-masked]  His web site says he has a TR3 that he is parting out.

-- Randall