Subject: Re: [TR] Attaching aTR3A bow cover.

From: "Wbeech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 17:43:25 -0600

Geo,
Trying to install my TRF hoodstick cover and don't seem to be able to get it
right.  I believe I got the two inside pegs correct based on the LTD snaps
that were already installed.  But, while I put the inner pegs as high as I
could without interference from the body, they still seem too low and
conflict with the rear panel when re-installed.

I remembered you had posted some pictures, but these links seem to no longer
be working.  Do you have new links?

Much appreciated,
Bill 

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B" (in rehab)
www.triumphowners.com/1566
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti

-----Original Message-----
From: Geo Hahn [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, December 05, 2010 12:58 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] Attaching aTR3A bow cover.

On 12/4/10, [email-masked] <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> the 'hidden' peg is in an odd spot but works and fits fine.
>
> ...can you pictorially share this location?

Here is where the inny peg is on mine:

http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/TR3%20Stick%20Cover%201.JPG

To use it the female LTD is installed upside down & inside out:

http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/TR3%20Stick%20Cover%202.JPG

I almost never undo that fastener since when I use the tonneau I just undo
the rest of the stick cover and let it hang down back there.  I do use a
combination of towels & foam to take up some of the slack in the fitted
cover:

http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/TR3%20Stick%20Cover%203.JPG

Stick cover in place:

http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/TR3%20Stick%20Cover%204.JPG

Geo

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive