Subject: [TR] Returning to the "Triumphs" list

From: Creig Houghtaling <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 13:13:02 -0600 FILETIME=[2F4F4520:01CDE91D]

Hello Triumph list members,
I have been away from this list for several years.  I've been hanging out on
the wedge list since that is what I have been playing with mostly.  But I have
come back to this list because I have a friend who is looking for a TR to
restore.  He has been checking every Craigslist and Ebay listing he can find
within about 500 miles of St. Louis MO.  He has found several cars, but hasn't
found the one he wants yet.  So I figured I could get him on this list and
perhaps someone on this list might know of something he might be interested
in.  I think he likes the TR250 best, then the TR4.  Then maybe the TR6 or
TR3.  He enjoyed restoring a TR3 many years ago.  Now he has time & money, and
the desire to do another car.
This is my first posting since signing up this morning.  If this is working,
I'll get my friend to sign on as soon as he can so he can talk to everyone
directly.
Creig Houghtaling 314-401-7817
St. Louis Triumph Owners Association
www.sltoa.org

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive