Subject: [TR] TR4 fix nut to secure door pulls

From: alan salvatore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 20:58:16 -0500

I am trying to locate the fix nuts or something to be used in place of
them, that secures the screws  to the door that hold the interior door pull
handles for a TR4.

Original part #  FS2758/4

I don't see them listed by any of the usual sources.

Al

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 18:45:41 -0800

> I am trying to locate the fix nuts or something to be used in 
> place of them, that secures the screws  to the door that hold 
> the interior door pull handles for a TR4.
> 
> Original part #  FS2758/4

I'm not at all certain, but I think there is a good chance that MMC part
number 90680A115 would work:
http://www.mcmaster.com/#cadinlnord/90680a115/=kie0ai

-- Randall