Subject: [TR] TR3A/B Door Hinges

From: "Wbeech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 16:06:15 -0600

Before shell out what seems to be a lot, $40 ea, for door hinges I thought I
might give the list a shout to see if anyone has any good used ones laying
around.  I could use all four but really need the right side as they are in
poor shape having been reworked by a PO.
 
Thanks,
Bill

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2012 12:52:53 -0500

Bill,

I might have what you need. But I am currently in South Lake Tahoe for 
vacation and wont be home until next week. I would have to check 
upstairs in the garage to be sure.

If you dont hear from any other listers by then reply to me directly and 
I will have a look next Tuesday.

Bob