Subject: [TR] Earls Court demolition planned

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 08:21:37 -0500

The traditional home of the British Motor Show, the site where most of our
cars were premiered, is planned to be torn down.  A group is working to
save the venue.
http://www.classicandsportscar.com/news/general-classic-car-news/enthusiasts-campaign-to-save-earls-court-from-the-wrecking-ball

Don

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 09:38:53 -0500 (EST)

Let's see, 7500 luxury flats on the 77 acre site.  That's almost 100 flats 
per acre.  Sounds like high density housing to me.

Oh, well.  Nostalgia doesn't pay well these days.

Dave

In a message dated 12/21/2012 7:22:06 AM Central Standard Time, 
[email-masked] writes: 
> http://www.classicandsportscar.com/news/general-classic-car-news/enthusiast
> s-campaign-to-save-earls-court-from-the-wrecking-ball