Subject: [TR] TR4 upper A-arms front suspension?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 14:06:01 -0500 (EST)

Hey Guys,
I'm working on the 63 TR4's front suspension. This is the later type  with 
front & back upper A-arms. I am confused for some reason as to  which is 
which?  Yikes I should know this!  I am going to say that the  arm with the 
bigger curve in it is the front.  Then the one that is not  curved as much is 
the back.  I'm looking at the various assembly diagrams  and I can't really 
tell from those.  I don't want to be wrong and have a do  over.  Can a anyone 
confirm this?  I would really appreciate it.  
Thanks,
Darrell

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Dean Tetterton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 14:21:44 -0500

Big curve to the front and shallow to the rear. This is to angle the verticle
link to the back for 3 degrees caster. Must have trunnions that are right
side and left side, not the same.

Dean

On Dec 22, 2012, at 2:06 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]