Subject: [TR] FW: 1968 GT6 for sale in Colorado Auto Parts Salvage

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 18:16:42 -0800

Anyone near Englewood, CO interested in a GT6 project?  Sounds like a good
find, if you can get there before it gets stripped.

This thread is located at:
http://www.britishcarforum.com/bcf/showthread.php?p=859063

***************
There is a blue 1968 GT6 with a white racing stripe down the passenger side
- complete at [url]http://coloradoautoandparts.com/[/url].  It is smashed
evenly just above the front bumper back about 6", did not get into the
bonnet hinge area.  All it really needs is a new bonnett, everything else
looks straight, all glass is good..
They are asking $2650.

If it sits too long it will go to the shreader next door I am sure in a few
weeks.

I will post a photo in a bit.

Cheers!
***************

-- Randall 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Bud Rolofson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 21:32:58 -0700

I've got a really nice TR4A project in Colorado that hasn't been  
smashed and close to the same price.

Actually it's more like a set (4) of refurbished (trued and power  
coated) ARE aluminum mag wheels with 6 Nokof spinners (three left,  
three right) for $5000 and you get a TR4A project car for free.

And to save everyone's time, I won't sell the Nokofs separately.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)

On Dec 7, 2012, at 7:16 PM, Randall wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]