Subject: [TR] Britcars on Motorweek

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 22:14:28 +0000 (UTC)

Today (December 15, 2012) I was watching Motorweek and they had a segment on
the Back To the 50s Weekend at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds.

John Meyers was there with his pale blue TR4 and had a speaking part.  His
Triumph is shown here at the BTTFW in 2006:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/182030510/in/set-72157594178868028

Mark Brandow of Quality Coaches was shown driving in his black MGYA saloon.
Same car is seen here at Ellingsonbs in 2006:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/213603234/in/set-72157594234621685
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier/213604887/in/set-72157594234621685

It will probably be a couple of weeks before the 12/15/2012 episode is
available on the website at:
http://www.motorweek.org

Phil Ethier West Side Saint Paul Minnesota USA
1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
[email-masked]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier
http://www.flickr.com/groups/triumphtransamerica
http://www.mnautox.com
http://www.mntriumphs.org

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive