Subject: [TR] Spare Panasport wheel anyone?

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 07:40:14 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am checking to see if any of you has a Panasport 15 x 5.5 FS series wheel
you would like to sell.  Panasport has changed to the FZ model and no
longer makes the FS series.  They are almost identical but not quite, and I
only need one FS to go with the three good wheels my buddy already has.

It will be for his TR3 that was hit very hard on the front left corner.
He's OK (sprained shoulder, bumps and bruises), but the car took quite a
beating.  There is already a donor frame under the car and things are
looking up. What a mess. Im glad he didn't give up on the car.

Thanks,

Jim Cain

[email-masked]

Or

919-368-6382

__._,_.___
Reply via web post
Reply to sender
Reply to group
Start a New Topic
Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest  Unsubscribe  Terms of Use  Send us
Feedback
.

__,_._,___

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive