Subject: [TR] Blue Upholstery kits for 1975 TR6

From: Allan Reich <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 18:50:56 -0800

Greetings:
I am planning a new coloured interior for my French Blue TR6.
I am installing TRF's Shadow Blue carpet set and Shadow Blue Interior 
Trim Panels.
I am also planning to do TRF's Shadow Blue Seat Belts.
Then I have to do the seats and have a few questions about the big three 
and their seat kits.
Anybody have an opinion on which is best?
Also opinions of foam kits and strap sets.
I am leaning towards Moss's "Blue" leather set, but not sure about what 
"Blue" is, as they don't say Shadow Blue.
They are sending me a swatch but interested if anyone on the list knows 
how dark it is and how it looks with Shadow Blue.
Also wondering if anyone with French Blue has a Shadow Blue interior?  
Would be great to get some pics if somebody out there has that combination.
I don't think the factory had those two colours matched but maybe 
subsequent owners or special factory orders exist.
Also interested opinions on if I am wasting money on leather vs pleather!
Allan Reich
Vancouver Canada
1975 TR6 - CF30255U

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive