Subject: [TR] Fw: Triumf Grave yard. very depressing **********

From: Janis Dabars <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 06:44:29 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 11/2/12, Janis Dabars <[email-masked]> wrote:

From: Janis Dabars <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fw: Triumf Grave yard. very depressing **********
To: "John Dabars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, November 2, 2012, 9:32 AM

Subject: Fw: Triumf Grave yard. very depressing **********

Is this place in USA, California?
What you think?  LET ME KNOW

Click on this.  IF you into Triumphs--DEPRESSING!  Where is this holy grale?
 
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLodGhh9moE

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 08:08:36 -0700

Creepy but interesting nonetheless.  Doesn't look like California, possibly
the UK.

I recall a place like this in New Castle, Indiana back in the 70s... they
stacked the TR3 bodies 6 high and to move one around they punched thru the
side with a forklift.

BTW -- If the music is familiar but you can't place it:  *The Good, the Bad
and the Ugly*

*Geo

*
**