Subject: [TR] Holden Vintage in UK

From: "Carl-TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:28:22 -0500

Was looking for a switch and came across this online electrical catalog at
http://content.yudu.com/Aydsc/HoldenVintageClassic/resources/1.htm 
 
They also have a Triumph specific portal at
http://www.holden.co.uk/displayProductsByMake.asp?carMake=Triumph
<http://www.holden.co.uk/displayProductsByMake.asp?carMake=Triumph&carMakeCo
de=T2> &carMakeCode=T2 
 
I wasn't successful on my switch search but found the site and resources
interesting.
 
Carl
1961 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO
 <http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/> http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/ 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 09:45:30 -0800

> http://content.yudu.com/Aydsc/HoldenVintageClassic/resources/1.htm 

Watch out for shipping, though.  It can easily cost more than the part and I
have even had a customs broker wanting more after the fact.  (ISTR that
order was from Rimmers though, not Holden.)

-- Randall

---

From: Carl TR <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 09:21:11 -0600 (CST)

JFYI - Much like other resource materials, I think the catalog and TR section will be useful when I am trying to find something or see what that particular piece looks like/installs, etc.   I just found the site very well put together and user friendly as well as informative.
 
I realize shipping may be an issue for many of the parts offered by them and others in GB. 
C

On 11/28/12, Randall 

-- Randall