Subject: [TR] battery shutoff

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 07:48:05 -0500

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows if the battery shutoff shown in this 
ebay add is available for the positive post?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-TR2-TR3-TR3A-TR3B-TR4-TR4a-MG-Healy-battery-shut-off-/300806885656?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item46097cd118&vxp=mtr

I would like to get one for both my 3 and 4.

I have one for my 6 that I got at a FLAPS but I cannot find one for the 
positive post.

Real handy when working on the car.

Thanks,

Bob

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Matt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 13:33:20 GMT

I have seen these at the local Walmart recently.Didn't look to see what post
they were for.

MB

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] battery shutoff
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2012 07:48:05 -0500

Hi,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-TR2-TR3-TR3A-TR3B-TR4-TR4a-MG-Healy-battery-s
hut-off-/300806885656?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item46097cd
118&vxp=mtr

Thanks,

Bob

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]