Subject: [TR] Round tail Spit for sale really cheap in Raleigh (not mine!)

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 11:57:44 -0500

This is from a past member of my club who's just joined again, Larry
Griffin.  He's got a TR6 now and is disposing of his Spitfire at a
fire-sale price...contact Larry directly if you are interested:

1968 Triumph Spitfire FD20512L
>> Body is in very bad shape, has been outside under tarp since 1986
>> Engine was rebuilt in 1984 by Dave at Barnes Motors on Six Forks in
Raleigh but has been stored indoors since, never in car
>> Gearbox was stored inside too
>> A few new parts from TRF that were to be used in restoration.
>> Would like to go to good home or at least help save another early
roundtail.
>> Engine turns over freely by hand.
>> $300 or make offer
>> Larry Griffin
>> [email-masked]

__._,_.___
  Reply via web
post<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eTCOC/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwNmZlcTE5BF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2Nzg5MzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3NTQ2ODYwBG1zZ0lkAzg0NzQEc2VjA2Z0cgR
zbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzUyMzE0OTI3?act=reply&messageNum=8474>
 Reply
to sender
<[email-masked]?subject=Re%3A%20Round%20tail%20Spit%20for%20sale%20reall
y%20cheap%20in%20Raleigh%20%28not%20mine%21%29>
Reply
to group
<[email-masked]?subject=Re%3A%20Round%20tail%20Spit%20for%20sale%20rea
lly%20cheap%20in%20Raleigh%20%28not%20mine%21%29>
Start
a New
Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eTCOC/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlY2RsYXBtBF9TAzk3M
zU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2Nzg5MzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3NTQ2ODYwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3
RpbWUDMTM1MjMxNDkyNw-->
 Messages
in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eTCOC/message/8474;_ylc=X3oDMTM0a2xvYWlxB
F9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI2Nzg5MzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3NTQ2ODYwBG1zZ0lkAzg0NzQEc2
VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzUyMzE0OTI3BHRwY0lkAzg0NzQ->(1)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your
Group<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eTCOC;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMzRmdXE0BF9TAzk3MzU5Nz
E0BGdycElkAzI2Nzg5MzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3NTQ2ODYwBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWU
DMTM1MjMxNDkyNw-->
 [image: Yahoo!
Groups]<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNnVzc25nBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycEl
kAzI2Nzg5MzEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA3NTQ2ODYwBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzUyMzE0
OTI3>
Switch to:
Text-Only<[email-masked]?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+T
raditional>,
Daily Digest <[email-masked]?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>
Unsubscribe <[email-masked]?subject=Unsubscribe>  Terms
of Use <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Send us Feedback
<[email-masked]?subject=Feedback+on+the+redesigned+indi
vidual+mail+v1>
  .

__,_._,___

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 11:06:08 -0700

If that engine is a small journal 1296 it is well worth $300 itself.
Wish I lived closer!

mjb.

---

From: Larry Griffin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 13:40:02 -0500

Looks like I left some money on the table. :-(

The car is already sold to be used as a donor for an early Spit with a
good body.
Thanks,
Larry Griffin

---

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 18:29:56 -0500

It has been sold!