Subject: [TR] More: Ignition Hiccup

From: George Haynes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 23:08:02 -0500 (EST)

Thanks to all for the assistance with my ignition problem.

First, the MG-TD has no vacuum advance unit, hence no moving points plate and
no small grounding wire inside to fail.
Next, we made up a new low voltage wire from coil to distributor. with loop
connectors soldered at each end.  No joy there.
We'll check out the engine and distributor grounding.

George

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: WBEECH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 11:04:36 -0600

Don't forget to swap out the rotor, even if new.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Nov 12, 2012, at 10:08 PM, George Haynes <[email-masked]> wrote:

George

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]