Subject: [TR] Tr6 space saver spare

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 15:42:00 -0500

I picked up a spare at the junkyard from a Nissan altima for ten bucks.
Never used and in great shape.

Tried it out on the 73 tr6  front and rear and seems to drive fine without
spacers.
Old spare was junk. I went back and bought two more for friends.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 12:04:52 -0500

I put the entire altima rim and wheel on the car - it cleared the disc
brake calipier and suspension just fine.   I think the Altima's were in the
2001 time frame.   I think later ones use 5 lugs.

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 13:01:02 -0600

Thanks!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone