Subject: [TR] DMV inspection this morning

From: Joe Merone <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 09:23:44 -0800 (PST)

Took the TR6 this morning to a new place for its annual inspection because
winter storage time is very close at hand.  I might still squeeze in a day or
two of late fall driving locally, but there's snow only an hour away in the
mountains.  
 
Spent half the time explaining to the shop crew the car's
history, how it's different ("no there's not a catalytic converter"), and that
it can be quirky ("yes the directions do run that slow").  Felt quite old
(carbs?) explaining it all.  And although it passed with flying colors,
there's still that uneasy feeling that something will get uncovered that you
didn't know about.  Only down side was that it looks like we only drove 2K
miles this year.  I felt bad, and I promised the car that we'd get out more
next year. 
 
Joe Merone
South Burlington, VT
CF18928 5-speed

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive