Subject: [TR] FW: [Marlboro_Raceway] Lanky Foushee arrangements and memorial comments

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:25:25 -0500

FYi - For those fans of Group 44,  Lankey Foushee, mechanic to the team,
just passed away. See notice below.

Jim Henningsen

Please distribute to all our friends. I plan on seeing you there Sunday.

Lawton Langston Foushee, Jr

*

Lawton Langston Foushee, Jr., 75, of Sanford, passed away on November 8,
2012 at Central Carolina Hospital.

He was born on September 18, 1937 to the late Lawton, Sr. and Vera Foushee.

Lawton proudly served in the USAF from 1956-1961.  During his time in the
Air Force he was assigned to "Presidential Aircraft Maintenance" and
specialized in maintenance and trip preparation of aircraft assigned to
convey the President of the United States and high ranking military and
cabinet level civilians.  After his service in the Air Force he went on to
work for a Pontiac dealership and then went on to work for Group 44
racecars, where he later retired from in 1997.

He is survived by his brother; Gerald Ray Foushee; sister, Joan Foushee
Lunsford; niece, Deborah Leigh Lunsford and nephew, Delano A. Lunsford;
great-nieces, Amelia, Deanna and Sara and one great great nephew, Toby
Alian.

A visitation will be held on Sunday from 2:00-4:00PM at the Miller-Boles
Funeral Home in Sanford.  A graveside service will be held on Monday 12:00
noon at Buffalo Cemetery.

Rememberances to: http://millerboles.com/lawton-langston-foushee-jr/

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of lines.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/png which had a name of image001.png]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive