Subject: Re: [TR] How many TR4s are there?

From: Wb <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 14:06:07 -0600

We have two early TR4s in our club plus a parts car.  One is a one-owner.

Sent from mobile Bill

On Nov 26, 2012, at 12:56 PM, Cosmo Kramer <[email-masked]> wrote:

Happy Holidays List!

"Dave" <[email-masked]> wrote:
perhaps it would be
interesting to see how many (true) TR4's there are on this list.  I have one.

Well, I know of a white TR4 that was purchased in OHIO from a list member.
The present owner WAS on this list for a short period of time, but dropped
off
because he still hasn't gotten the car on the road. It does run (very
roughly). He's very busy with work & hasn't had time to do much work on this
'True TR4'. Now, would that be able to be counted as another TR4 car?

I'm
really NOT trying to make things complicated or confusing.
-Cosmo Kramer

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "ashleys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 20:58:38 +1300

Hi!
I have a one owner 1966 TR4A.  Done 67000 ml.

Ashley

---

From: John Dunham <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 07:35:13 -0500 HF45|April 10, 2012) at 11/27/2012 07:35:14 AM

Mark me down for a 62 TR4 - CT8056.  It's been doing a great job collecting
dust in my garage since we had our third child...

John D

From:	"ashleys" <[email-masked]>
To:	"Cosmo Kramer" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
Date:	11/27/2012 03:29 AM
Subject:	Re: [TR] How many TR4s are there?
Sent by:	[email-masked]

Hi!

Ashley

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

______________________________________________________________________
This e-mail has been scanned by MCI Managed Email Content Service, using
Skeptic(tm) technology powered by MessageLabs. To report SPAM or other
related email issues please send an email to [email-masked]
______________________________________________________________________