Subject: [TR] 2013 VTR presentation?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 21:10:02 +0000 (UTC)

Was there at the 2012 VTR convention the usual presentation for next year's VTR convention?

Did it contain exact location and date information?

Did it contain a video?

Can this video be seen online anywhere?

Phil Ethier West Side Saint Paul Minnesota USA
1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UBW "uncle jack", Sapphire Blue
2004 Suburban 8.1, Sport Red, the only automatic of the bunch
2005 Lotus Elise, Bordeaux Red Pearl
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4, Berry Red
[email-masked]
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier
http://www.flickr.com/groups/triumphtransamerica
http://www.mnautox.com
http://www.mntriumphs.org

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Dave Massey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 18:30:43 -0500 (EST)

Try

http://www.mossmotoring.com/ai1ec_event/triumphest-vtr-national-2013/?instanc
e_id=

Was there at the 2012 VTR convention the usual presentation for next year's
VTR
convention?

Did it contain a video?

Dave Massey