Subject: [TR] Completely off topic - Volvo P1800

From: Dennis Culligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 22:44:26 -0500

Sorry for the off topic post but I couldn't find a Volvo list on team.net.
I'm going for a 2nd 

look at a 1967 Volvo P1800S tomorrow and hoped that somebody could tell me
what the 

trouble spots are to look for. It was restored in 1997 (with over 300,000
miles on it) by the 

original owner but has been driven relatively little since (he died in
2000).  It's been sitting 

inside in a garage since. Battery and carbs are missing so obviously the
engine does not run. 

Was told it "ran when parked" (famous last words?).  Car looks very
straight,  floors and trunk 

are clean as a whistle, chrome is good. What else should I be looking for?
Any and all help 

will be appreciated.  Thanks. 

Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive