Subject: Re: [TR] stressful things in triumph

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 06:33:57 -0700

On 11/29/12 5:37 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> I fond it ironic, to say the least, that a country infamous for having
> rainy weather produced the most popular convertible sports cars in the world.
> With the most fiddly tops.
>
>
And don't forget minimalist heaters.  I guess that's why most of them 
were exported to the warmer U.S. States.

TeriAnn

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Andrew S. Mace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:28:23 -0500 (EST)

I don't know what the sales percentages were, but New York and New England
also saw an awful lot of British cars. Up here, we're not exactly known for
our palm trees or cactus! ;)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us

-----Original Message-----
From: TeriAnn J. Wakeman <[email-masked]>