Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 painted wing beading question

From: "Andrew S. Mace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:40:41 -0500 (EST)

"Technically" speaking, wasn't the original beading actually molded in the
body colors (rather than being painted)?

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us

-----Original Message-----
From: Randall <[email-masked]>

> The beading on all TR2s were painted body colors

Sorry, I meant to say body color.  Thanks for pointing out the brain fart,
Lou.

-- Randall

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Wbeech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 10:02:26 -0600

The Woolies web site carries a variety of colors in the beading/piping,
presumably to match, or come close to, the paint choices.

I, however will go with the flat "T" molding that they offer and paint it
Signal Red along with the car when the time comes.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Andrew S. Mace
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 9:41 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 painted wing beading question

--Andy Mace

-----Original Message-----

-- Randall

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]