Subject: [TR] 1960 TR3a looks like a good candidate for a restoration.

From: "Carl TR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 17:57:42 -0500

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-Other-2-door-1960-TR3A-/190753036231?
pt=US_Cars_Trucks
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Triumph-Other-2-door-1960-TR3A-/190753036231
?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2c69c457c7> &hash=item2c69c457c7 

has overdrive (not mentioned in description)

1960 TR3A with new wiring harness, new brake and clutch master cylinder, new
complete clutch, new electronic ignition, all new hoses, new intake and
exaust valves, new pistons, rings and sleeves, new battery, new steering
head, new distributor, new exhaust. Car comes with wire wheels. Frame solid.
Engine spins like a top but won't start and I don't know why. Needs
interior, top, and paint.

Located in NJ so hopefully the hurricane didn't create any issues.

NFI

Carl

1961 Triumph TR3A - TS81802LO

 <http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/> http://mysite.verizon.net/cfmtr3a/ 

Still being restored - but 2012 looks like the year..

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 18:03:49 -0600

they painted the engine block red!!!!!!!

-----Original Message----- 
From: Carl TR
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 4:57 PM
To: TR List
Subject: [TR] 1960 TR3a looks like a good candidate for a restoration.

NFI

Carl