Subject: [TR] BBC 4 - Timeshift - The Golden Age Of British Sports Cars

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 22:50:12 -0400

Cross-posted from the TR Register Forum.
http://www.tr-register.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=37497

Well worth viewing.  The BBC iPlayer programs are only available for
viewing in the UK.  Some video is on YouTube for now giving an idea of the
progam -- see post 7 in the thread above for embedded links for the whole
program broken into smaller bits.  But look quick... no telling how long it
will be active.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYV1ceBBtJw&feature=player_embedded
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGDNk4nVjdM&feature=player_embedded
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZWl6XHwCQo&feature=player_embedded

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 10:13:43 -0400

And here's the last part:
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cY44nAJLb34

---

From: Triumph List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 20:23:02 -0400

Fantastic! By the way, part 4 is also on You Tube and comes up if you search
"Golden Age of British Sports Cars."
Larry Miceli
58 TR3
73 Triumph Stag
74 TR6
71 XKE OTS
87 XJ6 VDP

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9, 2012, at 10:13 AM, Don Hiscock <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]