Subject: [TR] REPAIR PANELS FOR TR4 FRONT FENDER/LOWER AVAILABLE

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 10:24:03 -0400 (EDT)

If you have a want or need:

 List,

Keith Niehaus developed the tooling to produce subjectrepair panels.The first
production run is complete.Keith is a master craftsman in manufacturing
engineering and carrestoration....he did Uncle Jack's "OLD BLUE".

Also under development is the repair panels for the TR6.NOTE: If anyone is
going to be at the VTR Convention,  Keith plans to display themthere.

There are a few pieces available right now.

Contact:  [email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 19:41:27 -0700

Apparently can be seen on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/61-68-Triumph-TR4-TR4A-TR250-LH-Fender-Repair-Panel-New-/120997498314?hash=item1c2c034dca&item=120997498314&pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr

Nice.

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 7:24 AM, Joe Alexander <[email-masked]> wrote:

> production run is complete...