Subject: [TR] Draft Excluder & Rear View Mirrors

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:40:51 -0700 (PDT)

I like the draft excluder on the driver's door in one of the last pics.
There is an amazing array of of side mounted rear view mirrors in the pics.
One has it on the aero screens. Another is mounted under the upper dash cap.
One is mounted to the side of the upper windshield stanchion (i would like to
know where the mirror came from). Another has it on the plexiglass draft
excluder. Triumph guys are inventive.

     I mounted my rear view mirror on
one of the windshield stanchion mounting bolts. I've never seen it done like
yours.

     Bill in Tehachapi

Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 14:19:57 -0700
From:
Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
To: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Triumph List <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TR] Interesting
experience
Message-ID:
   
<[email-masked]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 1:02 PM,
Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Go ahead - climb in, waggle the
wheel and make vroom vroom noises!

I usually tell them that the horn's
been giving me trouble.. could
they test it?

TR
Kids<http://s1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/Ahwahnee18/TR%20Kids/?albumvie
w=slideshow>

Geo

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:03:02 -0700

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM, William Brewer <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ... One [mirror] is mounted to the side of the upper windshield stanchion
> (i would like to know where the mirror came from)...
>

Moss has them, though they no longer list them as a Triumph part.

Quarterlight Mirror<http://www.mossmotors.com/graphics/products/PDF/165-175.pdf>

p/n 165-175<http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/SearchResults.aspx?SearchText=165-175&WebCatalogID=0>

Geo

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 17:21:30 -0700

No financial interest (or experience with the product or seller) but came
across this on ebay while looking for something else and thought they could
be a useful option:

Clip On
Mirrors<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clip-Side-Mirrors-MG-Triumph-Porsche-Austin-M
orris-/270763273713?_trksid=p5713.m2061&_trkparms=aid%3D333005%26algo%3DRIC.F
IT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D25%26meid%3D2907725435346991752%26pid%3D100041%26prg%3D10
10%26rk%3D5%26sd%3D160899818255%26>

Geo

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 10:03 AM, Geo Hahn <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM, William Brewer <[email-masked]>wrote:
>
> Quarterlight
Mirror<http://www.mossmotors.com/graphics/products/PDF/165-175.pdf>
> p/n
165-175<http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/SearchResults.aspx?SearchText=165-175&
WebCatalogID=0>