Subject: [TR] TR4A - Boot Top Snaps

From: "G.D. Huggins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:58:14 -0500

All,

I just got a brand new boot top for the TR4A.
Installing the lift-the-dot females (7) and snaps(6) along the back edge was a
breeze, and the car looks good with its new clothes.

However, I still need to add the snaps to the interior, for the boot top to
secure to.
It looks as if I need a snap on each B-post, as well as two snaps on the
extreme ends of the rear deck (at the top of the vertical wall coming from the
floor boards).

Does anyone have any guidance or photos of how the boot top snaps into the
interior?

As always, I appreciate all help, and am loving driving the car after eight
years of restoration work.

Cheers,

Guy D. Huggins
1965 Triumph TR4A
CTC 63569LO

Online project diary at http://www.genfiniti.com/triumph

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]