Subject: [TR] Trade or sell TR4 for Herald convertible

From: Nick Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 15:21:19 -0700

Hi listers
  I've got a growing family, which is why I haven't posted here in a long
time.  It's also why I've decided to sell my TR4 and go looking for a
Herald convertible.  Michelotti styling with 4 seats!
  My car is an early '62 TR4, signal red with black leather interior and
overdrive. It's an older restoration in good shape, with just a few quirks
to sort out.
  Is there anyone out there with a really nice Herald who might be
interested in a part trade?  Please contact me off list.
  Details and photos are here:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3353232526.html

  Thanks!
-Nick
1962 TR4
Seattle, WA

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 18:38:18 -0400

Nick,

Dont do it! The TR4s are becoming very rare by the day. And I took a 
quick look at yours and it is a beauty!

I am lucky to have a 3, 4 and a 6 and I have to say the 4 is the one 
that gets the oooh ahhhs at car hops and shows. One does not see them 
come up too often on Ebay and Craigslist. At least in my area. I have 
had my 4 for  6 seasons since restoration and I have seen 2 others in my 
travels.

Get a Herald fix ur upper and put the 4 in storage for now. I see 
Heralds on Ebay from time to time for very low $.

Bob

On 10/20/2012 06:21 PM, Nick Wolf wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]