Subject: [TR] TR4 Amber Tail Light Lenses

From: Pete Arakelian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 09:57:39 -0700

I don't like to get commercial on this, but Moss does carry this lens under
part number 560-295 for $16.95 each.

Just an F.Y.I...

Peter

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 07:27:03 -0400 (EDT)

Some years ago there was a comedian on TV talking about James Bond.  He 
thought that would be a good pickup line but the gal responded "Lost, Get 
Lost."

Dave

In a message dated 10/17/2012 8:07:59 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes: 
> The name is Bond, James   oh never mind...