Subject: [TR] headlights dimmer dipsh--

From: Gary Nafziger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:42:55 -0700 (PDT)

"dimmer" is starting to take on a life of its own, somewhat like the fluiff
thread! LOL  I've solved the dimmer problem but not before taking apart the
headlights, reading up on relays and generally doing everything but the most
simple test I should have done at the very beginning.  (acting like a
dipsh--)  LOL  
Problem solved at the last place I looked...........dipswitch
simply wired wrong.  
 
gary n.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Randall <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 15:32:45 -0400

---- Gary Nafziger <[email-masked]> wrote: 
> Problem solved at the last place I looked...

That's always the way it works.

After all, why would you keep looking after you found it ???

Randall

PS, Congratulations