Subject: [TR] Dubai TR3B

From: John T Nichols <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 11:08:01 -0400

On the Triumph Experience site there is an ad for a 1962 TR3B located in 
Dubai with an asking price of $111,000. It looks nice in the photos but 
not that nice.

John T Nichols
'58 TR3A TS32093LO
'86TVR 280i

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 08:27:07 -0700

Isn't this the same country where an Astin Martin owner flew his car to the
UK for an oil change & service?

Geo

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 8:08 AM, John T Nichols <[email-masked]>wrote:

> Dubai with an asking price of $111,000. It looks nice in the photos but not
> that nice.

---

From: John Macartney <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 16:38:11 +0100 (BST)

Having visited Dubai on many occasions, I'd speculate its probably the only
one left there - and let's face it, gold plated Rolls Royces and Bugatti
Veyrons are more their sort of transport which may explain the price?
 
In any
case, anyone wanting to drive an open car of any make in those temperatures
(at any time of the year) would need to have their heads examined. With the
average standard of Arab driving, I'd feel happier (and safer) in an armour
plated Humvee

Jonmac

http://standard-triumph-books.co.uk
>________________________________
> From: John T Nichols
<[email-masked]>
>To: [email-masked] 
>Sent: Sunday, 14
October 2012, 16:08
>Subject: [TR] Dubai TR3B
>  
>On the Triumph Experience
site there is an ad for a 1962 TR3B located in Dubai with an asking price of
$111,000. It looks nice in the photos but not that nice.
>Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]