Subject: [TR] Trade or sell TR4 for Herald convertible

From: Nick Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 15:21:19 -0700

Hi listers
  I've got a growing family, which is why I haven't posted here in a long
time.  It's also why I've decided to sell my TR4 and go looking for a
Herald convertible.  Michelotti styling with 4 seats!
  My car is an early '62 TR4, signal red with black leather interior and
overdrive. It's an older restoration in good shape, with just a few quirks
to sort out.
  Is there anyone out there with a really nice Herald who might be
interested in a part trade?  Please contact me off list.
  Details and photos are here:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3353232526.html

  Thanks!
-Nick
1962 TR4
Seattle, WA

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]