Subject: [TR] Paint Color - Dash

From: "James Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 18:41:46 -0400

Can someone tell me the correct white color for an early 1962 TR4 dash?  I
can't find the documentation for spa white, old English white, or whatever
white.  Looking for the correct white for concours.  Many thanks!

Jim Henningsen

62 TR4 - fresh out of the paint booth

75 TR6

Ocala, FL

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Andrew S. Mace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:27:17 -0400 (EDT)

It should be Triumph's Spa White. See

http://www.vtr.org/maintain/paint-charts/martin-senour-colors.jpg

for the old Martin-Senour code.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald
Database: http://triumph-herald.us

-----Original Message-----
From: James Henningsen <[email-masked]>
To: triumphs <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm
Subject: [TR] Paint Color - Dash

Jim Henningsen

75 TR6

Ocala, FL

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]