Subject: Re: [TR] VTR 2012 Travel Kit

From: "Art & Karen Graves" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:37:25 -0500

Bill,
You may want to contact the Red River Triumph Club
(http://www.redrivertriumphclub.org/) or Central Oklahoma Vintage Triumph
Register (http://www.okctriumphs.org/).  They both have large contingents
going to Galveston and you may want to convoy with them.  I live in Tulsa
but will travel on Saturday to Lawton then Wichita Falls then to Dripping
Springs via US281/US290, where I will meet up with the Hill Country Triumph
Club.
 
I have a mail list decal on my windscreen as well  dont see many of them.
 Looking forward to meeting you there!

Art Graves
Tulsa, OK
1976 Triumph TR6

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]