Subject: Re: [TR] Sweet!

From: "Wbeech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 23:16:58 -0500

Sweet indeed!  And, they are fast.

Not sure about your ads, I either just bought a Dodge Dart or a GMC Denali,
HD 1-ton dually!

Thanks Mark,
Bill 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mark J Bradakis
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 8:09 PM
To: Triumphs
Subject: [TR] Sweet!

I finally took the time to sit down and focus on the Team.Net archiving
problem.
It seems to be working once again.  Click on the archive link and check it
out.
There are still some problems, like the "prev" and "next" buttons, but the
basic functionality is there, the archives are getting updated every hour.

And feel free to click on the links for the Google ads, I could use a few
pennies and nickles for a celebratory beverage.  Maybe an Epic Spiral Jetty
IPA or a some of their Imperial Red...

mjb.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive