Subject: [TR] who is going to waynesboro va this weekend for the car show?

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 12:47:58 -0400

Shenandoah Valley British Car Club has a great show.  I used to attend
every year when I lived closer.

We are venturing out on a 4 hour trip in the TR2 on Friday to go again.
Between now and then I should install a new top, get the hood latch
adjusted, and put the apron back on.

I had it out on a run to the store on Sunday and it started right up and
ran great.

Anyone on the list going too?  Beautiful roads and the shenandoah parkway
is nearby as well.

http://svbcc.net/CarShow2012/carshowintro12.html

Chris
1954 TR2
1963 TR4
1969 TR6
1973 TR6 (on my last nerve!)

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]