Subject: [TR] steering wheel

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 21:22:17 -0400

List:

I am trying to restore a small-mouth on a budget - it's going to be
interesting to see what a nice frame-off is going to end up costing. No
fast-road car this time - just a standard TR3 with overdrive.   I am doing
everything but chroming, upholstery, machining and final paint.  Oh - and I
got Nisonger to restore the gauges.

But I digress:  the steering wheel 's bakelite is cracked.  Anyone have any
suggestions as to who could restore this for me?

Really appreciate any help.

Andrew Uprichard

1962 TR3B - few upgrades

1968 TR250- fast road

1957 small-mouth.  Getting there

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]