Subject: [TR] TR2/3 windshield frame.

From: Angelo Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 11:23:15 -0400

Hello List:
Trying to get a better fit on the body to windshield frame seal, took 
the shield off to install a new seal. Turns out a couple of the screws 
securing the bottom frame to the top and sides are stripped. Also found 
a hole - can't tell if it is threaded -  in the center of the bottom 
rail. The bottom rail is loose, not hugging the glass completely.
Is there supposed to be a screw in the center of the bottom rail? Trying 
to deal with the stripped screws in the corner. Is the frame plated 
brass or steel? To get the bottom rail closer to the glass, what about 
having the glass sealed to the frame with some sort of sealer or tape 
and clamped until it sets and grips the glass?
Thanks for any help with this one.
Angelo Graham

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]