Subject: [TR] TR6 on Jerry Seinfeld's new show

From: Dennis Culligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:05:41 -0400

FYI - This week's episode of Jerry Seinfeld's web-based show "Comedians in
Cars Getting Coffee" features my Tahiti Blue 1976 TR6.  The show can be seen
any time after 9 PM on Thursday, September 13th at
www.comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com or at www.crackle.com or a couple of
other sites. 

NFI (well, they did pay me to use my car.).  

Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 08:16:20 -0400 (EDT)

congrats Dennis......

In a message dated 9/11/2012 9:13:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

FYI -  This week's episode of Jerry Seinfeld's web-based show "Comedians in
Cars  Getting Coffee" features my Tahiti Blue 1976 TR6.  The show can be  
seen
any time after 9 PM on Thursday, September 13th  at
www.comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com or at www.crackle.com or a couple  of
other sites. 

Donate:  http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]