Subject: [TR] Triumph service bulletins formerly at "little mac shop"?

From: "Lee Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 15:14:12 -0500

Not too long ago someone was hosting a good selection of Triumph service
bulletins; the URL that I saved was:
  http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/bulletins.html
but that link is now dead.

In fact the site appears to be gone with the exception of
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/ - but it's obviously nothing related. BUT
note at the bottom of the page the remnant of a link labelled "Triumph list
member area".

Anyone know if these are still available? Triumphs Only still has a nice
selection here:
  http://www.triumphsonly.com/pages/main/techinfo.html

Lee

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 15:43:11 -0700

I have a number of Service bulletins in my TR web site.  1954 through 
1965 covering TR2 through 4A.

www.tr3a.info/Service_sheets.htm

TeriAnn

---

From: "Lee Daniels" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 15:14:12 -0500

Lee

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 15:43:11 -0700

TeriAnn