Subject: Re: [TR] seat tracks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 07:59:17 -0400 (EDT)

I just put new seat tracks in my TR3 and they slide quite easily.  In fact 
they seem a little too loose and I've adjusted the seat mounting to tighten 
them up a bit.

Do the individual tracks slide OK when not attached to the seat?  It could 
be the seat is putting a twist load on the slide causing them to bind.  Or 
it could be they just need lub.

Dave

In a message dated 9/5/2012 9:58:34 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes: 
> Just put my new seat tracks in (tr-3) and tightened them down but sliding 
> the
> seat on was a chore.  I also find they don't slide back and forth very 
> well at
> all.  I'm slightly disappointed but think over time things will get 
> better. 
> Just wondering if others have had the same thing happen.  I've bolted the
> tracks on the floor over the carpet.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]