Subject: [TR] Web Searching

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 13:52:07 -0700 (PDT)

Last year I was using a website called jaxed.com to search all craiglists
simultaneously looking for various things, ususally related to TR's, Morgans
and Lotus Elan +2's and Elises. Craigslist sued Jaxed and got them to not use
craigslist in their searches. I quit using them. Dang! It worked good. I've
tried other services including searchtempest, allofcraigs and statewidelist.
None of them work very well compared to Jaxed. Does anyone else have a good
way to search Craigslist for car stuff?
     The jaxed website explains their
lawsuit:

    http://www.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/home.cgi

     Jaxed was a good
website. If you wanted to bring up most anything it showed you that only.
Clear and simple.

     Bill in Tehachapi

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]