Subject: [TR] TR3A rear spring "fulcrum" bolt

From: Art McEwen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 17:01:24 -0400

Is there really nothing but rust holding that odd triangular shaped head 
of that bolt against the frame?  That front bolt is all that's holding 
the spring to the car now and I'm about to start applying lethal force, 
just wanted to check first....

Thanks,

Art
TS64989LO

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 18:42:59 -0400 (EDT)

At one point in time there was a small metal tab weled to the frame to 
prevent the bolt from turning.  It is/was up against the flat part of the bolt 
head.  My car still had one of them.

Dave