Subject: Re: [TR] Morgan Quadrant Gauge

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 07:46:55 -0400 (EDT)

What a coincidence.  There were two Morgan's at the St. Louis All British 
Car Show, a Roadster and a Drophead Coupe.  I didn't think to look at the 
dash.

The TR3 was there with no interior but a hood (bonnet) that actually closes 
now.

Dave

In a message dated 9/16/2012 11:28:35 PM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes: 
> Oddly enough I was just watching an episode of the old TV show "Rockford 
> Files"
> The beautiful young woman drove out of the country club parking lot in a 
> Morgan.
> There wasn't a clear shot of the dash.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 07:54:08 -0400

Dave, ask as ye shall receive...  Here's a dash shot of that 1963 Morgan +4
Drophead Coupi at the 2012 St Louis All British Car Show.  What I'd call a
quadrant gauge has four very respectable indicators on it.
http://4xdog.smugmug.com/photos/i-4JmxZKW/0/XL/i-4JmxZKW-XL.jpg

Don

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 7:46 AM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 07:54:08 -0400

Don