Subject: [TR] Morgan Quadrant Gauge

From: William Brewer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 20:33:31 -0700 (PDT)

This Ebay listing for a Morgan has a jpeg of the Morgan quadrant gauge
with three instruments...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1960-Morgan-4-Roadster-NO-RESERVE-/30078096641
0?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4607f1520a

     Bill in Tehachapi

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Jonas Payne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:36:06 +0000

Morgan "Quadrant" Gauges have 4 instruments.  Oil Pressure, Fuel Level, Water
Temp and Amperage.  These Gauges were installed in  the TR powered "+4"
sportscars.  Of which I own 2, a 1960 Roadster and a 1961 Drop head Coupe.

The gauge shown in the dash of the ebay car is not a "Quadrant" gauge, and the
car is not a "+4".  Rather it is a ford powered "4-4" which was and is to this
day,  the "Entry level" Morgan sports car.

Following is a link to the catalog for "Morgan Spares" in NY for the +4
instrument panel.  Also following is a link to the 4-4 instrument panel.

http://www.morgan-spares.com/images/parts_book_graphics/combined/dashpanel_19
56-60_gs.jpg

http://www.morgan-spares.com/images/parts_book_graphics/4_4graphics/dash.gif

Jonas Payne
PBR
Cell:   (702) 358-5084

---

From: Jonas Payne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:36:06 +0000

Jonas Payne
PBR
Cell:   (702) 358-5084