Subject: Re: [TR] Heat insulation material - installation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 06:55:31 -0400 (EDT)

When was the last time you drove with the top up and the side curtains 
installed?

Seriously, even with the top up and the side curtains in the scuttle vent 
will introduce fresh air that will dilute the not so fresh air that leaks in 
from underneath through the various leak points in the fire wall, 
floorboards and transmission tunnel.

As far as keeping you cool, forget it.

Dave

In a message dated 9/28/2012 3:47:00 AM Central Daylight Time, 
[email-masked] writes: 
> Does anyone feel like the scuttle vent actually does anything?  I've 
> never
> been able to tell the difference.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]