Subject: [TR] control head "roller" ?

From: Gary Nafziger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 17:27:32 -0700 (PDT)

Took apart the control head (tr-3)...........re-assembled............... and
now can't make the lever stay ON when moved to the right or left.  (when moved
to right or left it flies back to center).
 Should there be a "roller" or
spring loaded "ball" on the lower end of the turn signal lever?  I notice
there is a square hole in the bottom of the lever which holds a spring and I
also have a square shaped piece of brass that slides inside the square hole
and over the spring.  The tip of this square shaped brass piece has a cross
cut depression which looks as it should hold something.................
I
might have lost?

thanks

gary n.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 13:32:06 -0400

Gary, yes there is a spring behind, and a roller in front of the square
brass piece. Let me know if you don't find the roller, I know I have some
parts in a box around here.

Greg G.
Osseo, MN

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 13:32:06 -0400

Greg G.
Osseo, MN