Subject: [TR] Tarbaby Triumph, sort of

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 17:43:11 -0600

As some of you know I was a delivery driver for a local parts warehouse 
for a couple
of years.  One shop I visited on a daily basis had this red TR7 parked 
out front.  It had
been there a while the first time I stopped by, and was there for about 
a year and a
half.  Thankfully the place got rid of it, I was *so* *close* to hauling 
it home myself.

And some of you know that this summer I was working at my friend's 
repair shop.
He didn't really have enough work coming in to make it worth his while 
to keep me
around, so we parted ways a while back.  I go get my phone to give him a 
call, as
the S10 needs emissions inspection.  Lo and behold there's a message 
from him -
he has a TR7 that needs some work.

Sure enough, I head down there and there sits that TR7 that sat outside 
that Tunex
for a couple of years.  And boy, does it need work!  I did manage to get 
it so it would
sort of run and be driveable, will do some fine tuning once it gets back 
from the
exhaust place.  Unmuffled motors inside a building can be annoying.

mjb.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 08:16:02 -0400 (EDT)

The best of both worlds.  You get to work on it and someone else pays for 
it!

Dave