Subject: [TR] TR2 - Tenax fasteners

From: Angelo Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 18:00:46 -0400

Hello List:
A question about the Tenax fasteners on my '2 project. Moving to the 
more 'fun' stuff and finishing up the interior. Wondering about the 
Tenax pegs. In my disassembly I neglected to separate the longer & 
shorter Tenax pegs. Talking about the wood screw type - 1/2" & 3/4" in 
length.
Do the shorter 1/2" pegs screw into the scuttle capping and the longer 
3/4" screw into the door capping? I'm sure the same application of 
lengths applies to the '3s with the Lift-a-dot pegs. Not sure it matters 
a whole lot, but the factory in their wisdom did supply two lengths and 
trying to figure out what goes where.
Thanks for any help with this one.
Angelo Graham

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]