Subject: [TR] A triumph desert starts a short fall bloom

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:54:11 -0700

This afternoon I pulled my TR3 out of the garage and made a run to the 
East side Home depot to pick up more bonemeal for some tulips I'm 
planting. Little America, the scene of the ever so imminent 2012 
Triumphest is all of maybe 2 blocks from my freeway entrance on the way 
home to Western Flagstaff. So I decided to take a slight detour, call it 
pre gathering excitement.  Sitting at the back of the Little America 
parking lot was a trio of TR6's.  As near as I have been able to 
determine that tripled the number of Triumphs in Flagstaff. There is my 
3A plus a guy just South of Flagstaff proper who owns a blue TR6 and a 
Black 3A.  That's the entire Flagstaff TR resident population.

Soon, very soon there will be a brief bloom of Triumphs in a Triumph 
desert.  I am so looking forward to not being alone on the streets in a 
TR. It was hard moving from the Monterey bay area with its British 
sports cars & nearby British car field meets to a town on Route 66 that 
loves old American iron but has a dearth of classic British cars. 
Monterey car week used to be one of the major highlights of my year.

Flagstaff has a lot to offer but British sports cars is not part of the 
scene.  So this weekend I will bask in the company of Triumphs during 
this all too short fall Triumph bloom.

To those of you coming to Triumphest - Welcome.

TeriAnn
Look for a red TR3A with hard top and FOT grille badge.

TeriAnn

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]