Subject: [TR] Spitfire Seat Back

From: Roger Elliott <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 11:57:50 -0500

Hi All,

I was on my way to a car show in Kansas City Saturday and all of a 
sudden the seat back in my 80 Spitfire reclined way back.  The seat back 
catch just doesn't catch.

I took the seat out of the car and pulled the upholstery up far enough 
that I can see the seat catch mechanism, but I still can't tell for sure 
how it works (too much is hidden by the frame).  The frame is not broken.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I don't know if TR6s would use the 
same type of mechanism.

Any way to fix it without finding a replacement seat frame?

Thanks,
Roger Elliott
1980 Spitfire

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]