Subject: [TR] TR2/3 glove box mounting

From: Angelo Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 22:07:57 -0400

Hello List:
Can anyone help with the glove box mounting - especially the rear "L" 
shaped bracket? Again, not sure where this bracket fastens to the under 
dash. I assume the threaded bolt portion extends into the glove box and 
is fastened by a nut and washer (10-32?). Wondering about the end of the 
bracket - with a speed nut on it and where this fastens to the under 
dash area.
Thanks for any help.
Angelo Graham

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 07:32:26 -0400 (EDT)

I used that press-stud to mount the bracket to the dash support.  There is 
a small hole in the box for the screw that attaches the box to the bracket.  
A U-style clip on nut eliminates the need of trying to feed a nut on the 
blind side of the box.

Dave