Subject: [TR] CA & PA reps at VTR?

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 17:33:05 -0500

Copied this from the BCF today, surely there will be more than one
representative from the golden & keystone states?  

BTW, if anyone is travelling down Texas Hwy 36 to VTR, I would like to join
you in Abilene.

Bill

"I was at breakfast the other morning with some TTR members and found only
one person from California has registered for the VTR convention in
Galveston this fall. And no body from Pennsylvania. I know I will be there,
as will Randy but I wonder who else? Anyone waiting until the last minute to
register?

It's going to be a wonderful event and I hope to see some of you-all there.
http://www.kingswayrc.com/txtr/VTR2012/index.html
<http://www.kingswayrc.com/txtr/VTR2012/index.html

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 19:17:26 -0500

Dallas is about 5 hours from Galveston.  it may or may not be a convenient 
way station, but if anyone needs a bed and a garage (or a meal), you can 
stop here.

contact me off list

dave northrup
dallas, tx

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 5:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] CA & PA reps at VTR?

Bill

---

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 19:17:26 -0500

contact me off list

dave northrup
dallas, tx

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 5:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] CA & PA reps at VTR?

Bill