Subject: [TR] TR3 Adustable Upper Fulcrum Kit

From: "Wbeech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:28:26 -0500

Don't know if the link below for Moss UK will come through but I got an
email ad from them this week for an adjustable upper fulcrum kit.  Seems
this would be a fine addition to the handling of a basically stock TR3.
Moss UK part number is: 200659X at a cost of #122.46.

Has anyone used these?  Are they worth the investment?  Is there a stateside
source, as Moss US does not list them?

View adjusted front upper fulcrum kit:
<http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/Graphics/UK/email/BOB512-buy-now.jpg>

Have a great weekend, NFI,
Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR3A TS/30766L "Tarbaby"
'62 TR3B TCF/2549L " Aunt B"
www.triumphowners.com/1566 <http://www.triumphowners.com/1566>
'68 Land Rover Series IIa 88" "The Beast"
"If you think you have everything under control... You're driving too slow"
M.Andretti

________________________________

From: Moss Europe Ltd. [mailto:[email-masked]]
________________________________

Customer favourites recommended by our very own Sales Team!

...This is what our sales team say other TR2-4A customers have been buying
recently...

Adjustable Front Upper Fulcrum Kit
<http://maildogmanager.com/link.html?url=4848&client=mosseuro&campaign=937&e
mail=[email-masked]>
Allows easy adjustment of the camber angle of the front suspension. Designed
primarily for competition use to give maximum control for setting the camber
angle, it is also useful for correcting alignment problems on slightly
distorted chassis.

Tweet this product <http://twitter.com/home?status=I like this TR2-4A
adjustable front upper fulcrum kit from Moss Europe http://bit.ly/RpSwCT
@MossEurope> 	 View adjustable front upper fulcrum kit
<http://maildogmanager.com/link.html?url=4849&client=mosseuro&campaign=937&e
mail=[email-masked]>
Part No. 200659X
#122.46 ex VAT
#146.95 inc VAT

View adjusted front upper fulcrum kit
<http://maildogmanager.com/link.html?url=4850&client=mosseuro&campaign=937&e
mail=[email-masked]> 	 Tweet this product
<http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/Graphics/UK/email/CF812-5-stars.jpg> 5/5
Stars!

Kind regards,
Matthew Hutchins
Marketing Manager

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:44:39 -0500

That TR2-4 upper fulcrum kit is one of Neil Revington's parts.
http://www.revingtontr.com/shop/product_display.asp?mscssid=WW7WU9QQ62H98J16EUQ134N19UNT5AV2&CarType=TR3&ProductID=RTR3112K

http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=7614&SortOrder=1

I don't have one on my car, and I've heard only a little about it
(positive FWIW).

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L

On 8/31/12, Wbeech <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]