Subject: [TR] TR3A Tires

From: John Wise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:02:32 -0400

I know this has been asked & answered a bunch of times, but what is
recommended tire for a 60 TR3A with good solid wire wheels?  What are the
reputable online sources for them.

The look of the traditional Michelin X take me back to my years in college
when I had my first 60 TR3A.   :-|

John Wise
Ormond BeCH, FL
1960 TR3A
1977 Porsche 911S

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:41:00 -0700

> reputable online sources for them.

For an inexpensive tire -- I got Nexens from these guys...

Tires Easy<http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?details=Ordern&cart_id=33761908.135.30504&typ=R-135338&ranzahl=4&Breite=165&Felge=15&weiter=0&kategorie=6&Ang_pro_Seite=15&Transport=P&dsco=135>

Nexens on the TR3A <http://members.cybertrails.com/~ahwahnee/Nexen.JPG>

Have been quite satisfied with them -- quiet, handle well, wear well, easy
to balance, etc.

For more $$, more tire:

Vredestein Sprint
Classic<http://www.cokertire.com/165hr15-vredestein-sprint-blackwall-tire.html>

> when I had my first 60 TR3A.
>

 Michelin XZX <http://www.cokertire.com/165sr15-michelin-xzx.html>