Subject: [TR] Triumphess info...

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 09:47:01 -0400

Listers,

Is any body else slightly frustrated with the Triumphest registration
website or is  it just me?
I am trying to get information about the dinner choice; (steak or
chicken..) is all that is indicated.  My better half needs more information
than just the type of meat!  She wants to know what the actual dinner or
menu meal is to make a choice, you know Whole Chicken, Boneless Breast, Top
Sirloin, Prime rib, etc.  
Maybe Im too old or impatient to search the website for that info, but I
didnt see it when I looked.  Give me the old fashioned pdf or form,(Im
driving a 40 year old car after all), and descriptions of what the heck is
going on 
Ill be going, but I would like to register, but I cant finish it till
the wife can make her decision
Anybody here got the info or knows where I can get it??

Barry Schwartz, frustrated in San Diego...

--------------------------------------------------------------------
mail2web - Check your email from the web at
http://link.mail2web.com/mail2web

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Wbeech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 09:28:42 -0500

I haven't tried that yet, but I am driving a 50 year car so I would just
pick up the telephone and call the hotel.  Ask for the Catering department
and I would bet you they can answer all her questions if the menu has been
set.

Good luck,
Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 8:47 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Triumphess info...

Listers,

Is any body else slightly frustrated with the Triumphest registration
website or is  it just me?
I am trying to get information about the dinner choice; (steak or
chicken..) is all that is indicated.  My better half needs more information
than just the type of meat!  She wants to know what the actual dinner or
menu meal is to make a choice, you know Whole Chicken, Boneless Breast, Top
Sirloin, Prime rib, etc.   Maybe Im too old or impatient to search the
website for that info, but I didnt see it when I looked.  Give me the old
fashioned pdf or form,(Im driving a 40 year old car after all), and
descriptions of what the heck is going on  Ill be going, but I would like
to register, but I cant finish it till the wife can make her decision
Anybody here got the info or knows where I can get it??

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]