Subject: Re: [TR] VTR 2012 Events

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:24:00 -0400 (EDT)

If you as the driver have even a hint of competitive nature then I would  
suggest you stay away from all of the three listed driving events.  I  have 
seen many normally happy couples return in a decidedly sour mood  because the 
dum dum navigator missed a turn, misread the "simple" directions, or  worse 
yet wants to babble on about the scenery, weather, Aunt Paula's  problems,  
etc. etc. rather than pay attention.
 
Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana 

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Wbeech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:13:00 -0500

Oh, she's going shopping.  I was thinking maybe I could team up with someone
there as a single.
B 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 7:24 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] VTR 2012 Events

If you as the driver have even a hint of competitive nature then I would
suggest you stay away from all of the three listed driving events.  I  have
seen many normally happy couples return in a decidedly sour mood  because
the dum dum navigator missed a turn, misread the "simple" directions, or
worse yet wants to babble on about the scenery, weather, Aunt Paula's
problems, etc. etc. rather than pay attention.
 
Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]