Subject: [TR] TR6 Values

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:21:56 -0400

A buddy is coming over and wants me to give him some guidance on the value of
his TR6 as he rarely ever drives it and would rather have the cash and parking
space instead of the car.  I have had no need to follow what they have been
selling for recently so I'm not sure what help I am going to be.  Best I can
recall I would classify it as a really nice driver.   He restored it within
the last 10 years. Not a class winner at a VTR event but nicer than anything I
have owned. Anybody bought or sold a nice driver in the last year or so that
can give me some feedback?

Thanks,
Marty

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Triumph List <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 20:38:35 -0400

I helped a friend sell his original owner 73 TR6 last year. Beautiful car
which had been repainted, new interior, new top, rebuilt a engine and
transmission and fully detailed engine bay. Not a frame off restoration, but
it won many a parking lot trophy. In other words a really nice nice driver. It
sold for $15k. I think is was a great deal for the buyer.
Larry Miceli
Mount Dora, Florida

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 20, 2012, at 2:21 PM, marty sukey <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]