Subject: [TR] TR 4 Bonnet Search

From: Tim Purdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 15:18:06 -0700

Here I am again looking for a bonnet. I bought one, but Greyhound lost it.
Considering that it is nearly impossible to get an answer from Greyhound and
who knows when, if ever it shows up, I can no longer wait. The TR4 is my only
car. So here is another plea, I just hope there is one west of the Rockies,
but wherever works. I will pay the extra money to have it shipped reliable and
quickly.

Tim Purdy

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Dave More <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 17:03:50 -0600

Tim, you may want to try Drake's British Motors in Kelowna, BC.
http://www.drakesbritishmotors.com/main.shtml
Len has scads of parts and there's a very good likelihood that he may be able
to fix you up.

Cheers,
Dave

On 2012-08-13, at 4:18 PM, Tim Purdy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: John Macartney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:06:43 +0100 (BST)

Another possible source is Robbie McLeod in Arkansas near Little Rock. Not
exactly next door for CA but I visited with the British Motoring Club of
Arkansas in 2009 and their clubhouse is bang next door to Robbie's place.
Acres and acres of old LBC's quietly dissolving into nothingness. I saw
several Frog Eye bonnets there and these are like hens teeth. The BMCA website
is currently under rebuild but I can give you an email address off list of one
of the club officials who may be able to make a connection for you. There's
lots of stuff outside but also an enormous covered warehouse as well. Rumour
had it that Robbie often supplied Moss with unobtanium.
 
Jonmac     
________________________________
 From: Dave More <[email-masked]>
To: Tim
Purdy <[email-masked]> 
Cc: TR List <[email-masked]> 
Sent:
Tuesday, 14 August 2012, 0:03
Subject: Re: [TR] TR 4 Bonnet Search

>Tim, you
may want to try Drake's British Motors in Kelowna, BC.
>Len has scads of parts and
there's a very good likelihood that he may be able
>> Considering that it is nearly impossible to get an answer from
Greyhound
>and
>> who knows when, if ever it shows up, I can no longer wait.
The TR4 is my
>only
>> but wherever works. I will pay the extra money to have
it shipped reliable
>and
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]