Subject: [TR] British Reliability Run

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 16:15:29 -0400 (EDT)

Here is a great weekend ride with fellow British car nuts, that is for a great
cause. Please help us to drum up interest, and participants.

Thanks for your help!

The Route for the ABRR has been posted, and now begins and ends in  Clinton,
NJ! The total length of the drive will be approximately 650 miles spread out
over two days with planned stops at Lime Rock Park for parade laps,
Bennington, VT for a private tour of the Hemmings Gas Station led by Hemmings
Sports and Exotic Editor David LaChance (who will be driving his Rover Saloon
as a participant), Chester, NY for a tour of a private collection of Lotus
cars, and an overnight stop in Schenectady. The route passes through NJ, NY,
CT, MA, VT and PA and stays almost exclusively on State, US and back roads
with little or no driving on the Interstates.
Steve Klein
[email-masked]
Delaware Valley Triumphs

October 19-21, 2012

Clinton, NJ. - America's British Reliability Run
America's British Reliability Run is a 650 mile weekend drive for charity
through the states of NJ, NY, CT, VT and PA. Each two person team pays their
own expenses and solicits donations to the partner charity, in this case the
Shriner's Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia. Since 2002, the ABRR has raised
over $150,000 for worthy childrens charities throughout the US. Open to
British vehicles of any vintage. Learn more atwww.BritishReliability.org.
Contact: Bob DeLucia. Phone: --. Email:[email-masked].

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]