Subject: [TR] Next Question

From: John Gillis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 21:47:00 +0100

Had a good look at the front suspension, the only thing I found was loose stub
axle front nut, anyway as often noticed something else to baffle me. Why might
the overflow pipe from the petrol tank be dripping even though the tank is
only half full, is this a vacuum issue? BTW had a great drive into the Dublin
mountains, top down, wind in what is laft of my hair and sun, yes sun, in my
face, so this is what it is all about!
John
'54 TR2

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Wbeech <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 16:20:41 -0500

The vent comes from the top of the tank, maybe a little spirited mountain
driving (Wicklow?) sloshed some out.

I can tell you finally enjoying what you a have spent 15 years preparing for.
Enjoy!

Sent from mobile Bill

On Aug 11, 2012, at 3:47 PM, John Gillis <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]