Subject: [TR] FW: [CTR] Re: VIN for TR-4 1965

From: "Alex & Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 10:38:46 -0400

List - Is there an additional location where the serial number might be
stamped into the frame?

Alex Thomson

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Roland
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 8:47 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [CTR] Re: VIN for TR-4 1965

Dear Membership

I have a 1965 Tr-4. I have a potential buyer But he is hesitant because the
tag with the VIN number for the car is missing. I do have the car registered
in Florida and have the Title Certificate. Both have the Vin listed on these
certificates. Is there a solution?? Your Answers would be appreciated.
Roland

> 
> From: [email-masked] <mailto:CTRIUMPH%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:[email-masked] <mailto:CTRIUMPH%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
Behalf
> Of Terry Telke
> Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 10:38 AM
> To: [email-masked] <mailto:ctRIUMPH%40yahoogroups.com> 
> Subject: [CTR] BUGATTI VEYRON
>

__._,_.___

Reply to
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Re%3A%20VIN%20for%20TR-4%201965
> sender | Reply to
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Re%3A%20VIN%20for%20TR-4%201965>
group | Reply
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJvNmVkNDFwBF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEbXNnSWQDMjM1OARzZWMDZnRyBH
NsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzNDY0MTcyNDc-?act=reply&messageNum=2358> via web post |
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJkNTQ0am43BF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDbnRwYwRzdG
ltZQMxMzQ2NDE3MjQ3> Start a New Topic 

Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH/message/2342;_ylc=X3oDMTMzczhxaHZwBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEbXNnSWQDMjM1OARzZW
MDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNDY0MTcyNDcEdHBjSWQDMjM0Mg-->  (4) 

Recent Activity: 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CTRIUMPH;_ylc=X3oDMTJkZHFpM2NxBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE
0BGdycElkAzMxNDQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA3Z0bARzbGsDdmdocARzdGltZQM
xMzQ2NDE3MjQ3> Visit Your Group 

    For latest CTR info visit the CTR WEBPAGE click here:
                  http://www.CTRIUMPH.com

    Shortcut to CTR eGroup Home Page click here:
                  http://www.yahoogroups.com/community/CTRIUMPH

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                  [email-masked]

                  Continue the Legend........... 

<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJjNzJ0MWI3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzMxN
DQ5MARncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNjQ4MjUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDZ2ZwBHN0aW1lAzEzNDY0MTcyNDc->
Yahoo! Groups

Switch to:
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Change%20Delivery%20For
mat:%20Traditional> Text-Only,
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest>
Daily Digest .
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=Unsubscribe>
Unsubscribe .  <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> Terms of Use

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=314490/grpspId=1705064825/msgId=
2358/stime=1346417247/nc1=5191952/nc2=5028925/nc3=4767086> 

__,_._,___

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:33:13 -0400

Alex,

There is a body # located somewhere near the right rear wheel well but I 
cant remember exactly where. But this is not the commission number you 
are seeking. There should also be a body # on the upper engine bay on 
the left just in front of the regulator. But this is not the commission 
number either. On my 4, the numbers around 6000 apart. I think the 
engine # should be closer to the commission # but cant be sure since I 
cannot read mine. Eyes too bad and it is painted black.

Maybe you can contact your DMV for guidance? If they approve, you can 
buy a new plate and stamp in the number that is recorded on the  title.

Bob