Subject: [TR] 1957 Triumph TR3 American Tour of Europe video link

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 21:00:44 -0500

Cross posting this link from the Triumph Register forum for those who
haven't seen it yet.  Nice to have some video of these cars when they
were new.

http://bps.britishpathe.com/hls-vod/flash/00000000/00082000/00082794.mp4.m3u8

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 20:44:55 -0500

I'm running an empty trailer suitable for an lbc from dallas to tuscaloosa 
next friday.

if you need a car moved I can make you a great deal

dave northrup
dallas, tx

---

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 10:13:18 -0400

Hmm... I tried the link on my iPad before sending, and it continues to work
perfectly, but a few pm's have indicated that it doesn't work for some
others.  Must be a PC v i-device thing.

Here's a link from a Google search using the terms "british pathe triumph
tour of europe 1957". It may me more amenable to PC settings for those who
haven't seen the video before.
http://www.britishpathe.com/video/americans-collect-their-triumph-cars

Regards,

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202qL

---

From: John Macartney <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:42:43 +0100 (BST)

And anyone who's interested in seeing Heralds and Spitfires being built (if
not already seen) will find a good short film taken in the 'new' assembly hall
built in 1959
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-b_HzLbzJc&feature=related Typing Standard
Motor Company into the search bar will probably turn up more than inserting
Triumph on its own
 Jonmac

http://standard-triumph-books.co.uk
>________________________________
> From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
>To: Triumphs <[email-masked]> 
>Sent: Sunday, 19 August 2012, 15:13
>Subject: Re: [TR] 1957 Triumph TR3 American Tour of Europe video link
>
>Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]