Subject: Re: [TR] The mad Brits are at it again

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 18:22:55 -0400 (EDT)

oh my goodness
could she possibly have picked a hotter route for a summertime trip  across 
the USA? I don't think so.
just proves - only Mad dogs and Englishmen...
 
Cheers,
Jack Mc

In a message dated 8/21/2012 6:12:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

This  post has no Triumph content - but it will be a triumph for car and  
driver
if the plan succeeds, as I surely hope it  will.

http://www.usa-coast2coast.com/ will tell you the plan that Joy  Rainey has 
to
drive her 1903 (4?) Oldsmobile from Los Angeles CA to Daytona  FL (I think) 
in
April/May 2013. The website gives you a day by day  itinerary and if she's
passing through your 'manor' at all, turn out and  give her a cheer. It was 
one
thing doing a similar (and longer trip) in a  rebuilt Stag, it's quite 
another
doing it in something that's officially an  antique.
Jonmac

** [email-masked] **

Donate:  http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:  
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Wbeech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:44:13 -0500

Could have been much worse, she's coming through Texas in April/May and not
July/August.  I see the route is coming close by, I have set a reminder to
check again in the spring.
Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 5:23 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] The mad Brits are at it again

oh my goodness
 
Cheers,
Jack Mc

This  post has no Triumph content - but it will be a triumph for car and
driver if the plan succeeds, as I surely hope it  will.

http://www.usa-coast2coast.com/ will tell you the plan that Joy  Rainey has
to drive her 1903 (4?) Oldsmobile from Los Angeles CA to Daytona  FL (I
think) in April/May 2013. The website gives you a day by day  itinerary and
if she's passing through your 'manor' at all, turn out and  give her a
cheer. It was one thing doing a similar (and longer trip) in a  rebuilt
Stag, it's quite another doing it in something that's officially an
antique.
Jonmac

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]