Subject: [TR] Spotted: Light Blue TR3A Bound for TX

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 14:45:45 -0700

Posted on the BCF but also here in case the owner in among y'all.

Spotted this light blue TR3A on a car hauler here in Tucson.  Was in the
street whilst another car was unloaded, was back on the truck by the time I
returned with a camera.  Has California black plates, the truck driver said
it's going to Texas.

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/Ahwahnee18/TR3/BlueTR3A1.jpg

http://i1214.photobucket.com/albums/cc499/Ahwahnee18/TR3/BlueTR3A2.jpg

Looked to be a very nice car, albeit very dirty -- the '60 Chevy above
it is a 'leaker'.

I stuck my TR3A 'business' card in among the parts boxes on the front seat
so maybe I'll make contact with the new owner one day.

Geo

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]