Subject: Re: [TR] VTR 2012 Events

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 10:41:31 -0400 (EDT)

Bill,
Go to the VTR website, _www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org) , and  under the 
"Features" section click on "competition rules" where you will find  the VTR 
Concours Rules which have descriptions of the various classes for the  VTR 
judged Concours.
Hope This Helps,
Darrell

In a message dated 8/10/2012 3:57:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

I  presume the "Modified" events are not for me as my car is stock, but  
what
are all the different Concours Stock/Preservation/Senior class  
requirements?

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]