Subject: Re: [TR] Brakes

From: Chris Kantarjiev <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 11:30:03 -0700

> Do they have them in stock or do I need to send mine in?  I know there is a
> core charge.  Just thinking about the exchange time.  Also, send it where?
> Apple, White Post. . . ?

Sierra Specialty is the winner.

http://www.dimebank.com/monster/burst/00616.html

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Jack Mc <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 17:44:40 -0400

Looks like they're $20 higher than Apple Hydraulic (for a brake master) and
higher shipping and longer turn around for us east coasters.

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 21, 2012, at 2:30 PM, Chris Kantarjiev <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]