Subject: Re: [TR] Wire Wheels--Safety

From: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:38:54 -0400

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 at 06:59 AM Mitch R. Meisler wrote:

>
> Related question.  Who have you guys used to true your wire wheels?  I've
had
> my chrome wires about 15 yrs, never had them serviced, and I'm getting a
> wobble at speed that tells me it's time.  An yone use Hendrix Wire Wheel in
> NC?  Anyone else worth considering on the East Coast?

Seriously? A four line query and a 41 line signature/advertisement?

I have heard good things about Hendrix and believe they have been around for
some time.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Mitch R. Meisler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:48:17 -0400

Sorry for the 41 lines!! Forgot to delete my work propoganda

Subject: Re: Wire Wheels--Safety

Related question.  Who have you guys used to true your wire wheels?  I've had
my chrome wires about 15 yrs, never had them serviced, and I'm getting a
wobble at speed that tells me it's time.  An yone use Hendrix Wire Wheel in
NC?  Anyone else worth considering on the East Coast?

______________________________________________________________________
This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service.
For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com
______________________________________________________________________