Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 clutch problem

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 12:00:23 -0400 (EDT)

Peter,
 
Sorry, but I think you have a TOB carrier problem....I agree with Randall's 
 assessment.  It happened with my TR6 after restoration....almost the same  
exact story and timelines as you've experienced.
 
We had to remove the transmission and fit another bearing with sleeve but  
this time we really examined how the bearing moved before we put everything 
back  together.....follow Randall's suggestion to visit the Buckeye 
Triumph's  website for their help link.
 
Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack,  PA
1976 TR6 CF57822U

In a message dated 7/27/2012 7:25:10 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  
[email-masked] writes:

When the  pedal is released it feels rough along the entire
length of travel.   To the point that it makes it difficult in traffic 
because
it often seems  to hang up at the very end of travel so sometimes it is
difficult to just  let the clutch out slowly.  It only occurs when the 
engine
is  running.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]