Subject: [TR] Annual Charity Plea

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 20:41:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

This message is SPAM, plain and simple. I'm looking for donations to my 
SCCA region's (New England Region) Race Against Leukemia (RAL). All the 
money goes to a 503C3 charity, it's 100% deductable. I get nothing from 
your donations except bragging rights.

If I helped you in any way this year through pictures, stories, etc, 
please consider a donation in any amount. You can donate at the following 
web site:

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/robert-lang-1/nerrace

The race weekend is the first weekend in AUG, but the site will except 
donations for some time after that, if you get the urge later. ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]