Subject: [TR] "CALIFORNIA AIR" A DOCUMENTARY ON KAS KASTNER by John Clancy

From: Joe Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:05:49 -0400 (EDT)

TRIUMPH LIST:

This is a brand new DVD release....you may have heard rumors.  Starting to
ship the first lot, next week.

If you are a fan of Kas Kastner
If you enjoy automotive history.
If you are a Triumph enthusiast.
If you attended THE MITTY featuring the Kastner Cup this year

You likely will want this  2 HOUR DVD Documentary on Kas Kastner TRIUMPH
COMPETITION DEPARTMENT years with bonus features of this year's MITTY at ROAD
ATLANTA.

I knew that when KAS brought John Clancy to meet with Alexander Racing in the
paddock, there was something special going on. The result was an agreement to
send discs from the UK in bulk and have A.R.E. package and prepare to ship.
Keeps the costs down......

Find out what "CALIFORNIA AIR" means...it's a great story. Just one of many in
Kas' extensive interview. Watch 40+ Triumphs take to the track at Road
Atlanta. Classic Motor Sports sponsored THE MITTY and hosted the 10th Running
of the Kastner Cup.  Other historic racing footage is included, too. What a
ride!

Order Information:   contact    [email-masked]

PayPal or Personal Checks accepted.

PayPal account is [email-masked]

$28 INCLUDES SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN NORTH AMERICA

Regards,

Joe Alexander
A. R. E.
645 1st Street
Jesup, Iowa 50648
319.464.4711  (cell)
[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "ptegler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 23:19:14 -0400

yep....a couple of us talked to John (and his wife? assistant?) for about an 
hour out behind the main tent up on the hill at the Mitty with the Spitfires 
and GT6 NASS crew.
We spent quite a bit of time in the shade of my canopy, talking to Mike Cook 
and others, as well as googling over FIS6's engine bay.
We'd been walking the grounds and were radioed to come back up the hill to 
talk to John
Very nice gentleman, lots of stories to exchange.

Paul Tegler
[email-masked]
www.teglerizer.com
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Joe Alexander" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 6:05 PM
Subject: [TR] "CALIFORNIA AIR" A DOCUMENTARY ON KAS KASTNER by John Clancy

> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]