Subject: [TR] Seeking Herald in Rough Condition

From: Cregg Cowan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2012 18:04:20 -0700

Fellow Triumph Enthusiasts,

Several of us in the San Francisco are Triumph club (Triumph Travelers) 
have gotten interested in Lemons racing, and have been driving with a 
team that campaigns a MGB (sacrilege!).We would like to put together a 
Triumph based Lemons car and our first choice is a Herald, since it is 
somewhat unusual, shares so many parts with widely-available Spitfires, 
and has body-on-frame configuration that is easy to maintain / work on.

Do any of you know of a Herald rusting away under a tree or behind a 
shed?Ideally within ~8 hours drive of San Jose?

Thanks in Advance,

Cregg Cowan, Andy Packard and John Sisler

PS.  You may have noticed that MJB replied to my message *before* I 
posted it.  He's very talented.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]