Subject: [TR] TR4A - End of the sun visor saga

From: "G.D. Huggins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 11:03:51 -0500

All,

Thanks to Mike Sabelhaus of my local club, for providing me contacts, I was
able to reach a source in the UK called "TR Bitz" who happened to have the
center sun visor mount for the TR4A.
It arrived last week from across the pond, was cleaned on a wire wheel,
painted, and added to the car this past Saturday.

So, thankfully, I will not be bombing the list every quarter seeking this
damned elusive part.

Cheers,

Guy D. Huggins
1965 Triumph TR4A
CTC 63569LO

Online project diary at http://www.genfiniti.com/triumph

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]