Subject: [TR] FW: ***PayPal Notice : TODKVODMTI

From: "Joe Curry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:19:31 -0700

Attention:

Anyone receiving any messages from an internet domain "company.info" send it
to your trash.  Don't answer or reply to it or go to any links contained in
it.  It is just another in a continuing fisching scheme to grab your
personal information.

Joe

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 9:08 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: ***PayPal Notice : TODKVODMTI

Dear Customer,

Your account is not eligible for payment services because we were unable to
fully verify your personal information. We want 

to make sure that you can use our services at the highest level of security
and the easiest way,that requires that we verify

your account information.

In order to complete this verification, please follow the instruction .

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-submit
<http://eeduca.com.br/blocat/a.php> 

The system will only ask questions for the information on file.

 

PayPal  is required to send you such notifications regardless of your
unsubscribe status. Please do not reply to this message.

Thank you for your business.  We look forward to helping you manage your
money on your terms.

Sincerely,

PayPal Customer Service Team

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]