Subject: [TR] Tr-Tr-3a

From: Lawerence Schwartz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 16:14:08 -0400

List, I have left my Bentleys book at a distant garage. With reference to a
Tr-3a , I need too replace the water pump. Will I need to remove the front
radiator and the apron as well? Any input would greatly be appreciated. Larry
Schwartz

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 13:55:07 -0700

Not necessary to remove the radiator or apron.  Some remove the pulley and
then the pump, some remove the pump with the pulley still on it.  Both
methods work.

Some after-market pumps have non-removable pulleys -- if you have one of
those it will, of course, dictate which method you use.

Geo