Subject: [TR] Media Blasting

From: "Dave Connitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 20:05:11 -0400

I have a HF floor model (has legs) that works pretty well. My gloves rotted
too and I could use a new piece of tempered glass but it has served me well.
The gun failed to but I bought a replacement from TP Tools in Northern Ohio
that I have had for several years now and still have the original carbide tip
in it. I think the part number was SP-25 or something like that. You can get
orifices based upon the size of your compressor which is nice too. I can run
at 90 psi all day long. Granted it doesn't clean as fast as a larger orifice
but I would rather blast that wait. TP Tools also sells a really nice vacumn
system for blast cabinets that I picked up also. All in all not a bad system.
Dave Connitt
'67 TR4A
http://home.fuse.net/davestr4a

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]