Subject: Re: [TR] Hacked email address book

From: Bud Rolofson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 10:57:04 -0600

Darn it.

Since I hold your opinion in hight regard and need to lose a few  
pounds I had high hopes for this "miracle"  weight loss product.  
Although I did think it was a bit cheeky on your part...kinda like all  
the people that send me mental health treatment suggestions and  
links.  Nice to find out it was a hack job.   ;)

Bud

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
[email-masked]

On Jul 6, 2012, at 7:15 AM, marty sukey wrote:

> Somebody hacked into my email this morning and sent a link out to  
> everybody in my contacts.  If you got an email from me with a link  
> but no text PLEASE do not open it. I apologize for the  
> inconvenience. I am working on fixing the issue.
>
> Marty Sukey

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]