Subject: [TR] TR Graveyard in Alabama

From: John T Nichols <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 12:23:17 -0400

In the late 1970s a friend who was rebuilding a TR3A in Tuscaloosa, AL 
took me with him to a farm in north Alabama where a fellow had several 
dozen TR3s/TR4s strewn about his hilly property. He allowed us to wonder 
about and pull off any parts we needed. Most of these cars had been 
damaged in accidents or fires. I have no idea anymore where exactly this 
was. However he did advertise in Hemmings in the 70s and maybe into the 
80s. I have often wondered what happened to all those cars.

John T. Nichols
'58 TR3A TS32093LO
'86 TVR 280i

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Wbeech" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 14:46:06 -0500

Interestingly, Andrew Uprichard just put me in touch with probably this guy.
Marv Gruber in Florence, AL, he has a TR graveyard and has been re-building
TRs for 40 years.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of John T Nichols
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 11:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] TR Graveyard in Alabama

In the late 1970s a friend who was rebuilding a TR3A in Tuscaloosa, AL took
me with him to a farm in north Alabama where a fellow had several dozen
TR3s/TR4s strewn about his hilly property. He allowed us to wonder about and
pull off any parts we needed. Most of these cars had been damaged in
accidents or fires. I have no idea anymore where exactly this was. However
he did advertise in Hemmings in the 70s and maybe into the 80s. I have often
wondered what happened to all those cars.

John T. Nichols
'58 TR3A TS32093LO
'86 TVR 280i

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]