Subject: [TR] Triumphest 2012

From: "Peter Arakelian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 16:44:04 -0700

Southern CA listers - I know a lot of you lurk.
I have started getting responses to my quest for a two-day run to Flagstaff.
Since I start in Buellton, the general track has been, now get out your maps,
down the 101, North 23 to the 118 to 210 to 15 north to that big stop just
before Barstow - you know  where we always stop for gas, etc.  Then across to
Laughlin overnight there-casino rooms relatively inexpensive.  Then in the AM
across to Bullhead City, north to Kingman and I40.  But then take one of the
last best stretches of route 66 and loop around to Flagstaff.
Advantages are you won't be dog tired when you get to Flagstaff.  You can run
with a group.  You have time to run Route 66 - I understand there are some
stops for goodies.
I plan I going to the Central Coast Club show at Oxnard harbor on July 22,
maybe we can talk more there, or contact me off list.

Peter

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]