Subject: [TR] sand blasting

From: Gary Nafziger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:20:15 -0700 (PDT)

I purchased a kit from TIP......a company in ohio.  You could google that and
find they're site i'm sure.  The kit includes a hardened lense, gloves, and I
think the gun as well as milar to cover the inside of the lense (window) so
you don't blast the window glass.  the milar is removable when it gets cloudy
and then you peel it off and replace.  The gun is good quality as well as the
gloves.  I've not replaced anything in the 7-8 years I've had it (except gun
nozzles which is normal)  

Included in the kit are directions for building
the plywood cabinet which is pretty easy to do if your handy with wood work. 
Mine  is a floor model on legs and probably 4 feet wide and 2 feet in depth. 
INDISPENSABLE..........if your doing a restoration.  It's amazing how well
this cleans things up for painting. 

It's also capable of changing media. 
Easy to drain from the bottom into a 5 gallon bucket and I change to glass
beads for fine work.  

Just check out they're site and get they're
catalogue.......loads of helpful information there.  I have no interest in the
company.......just found them very helpful.

gary n.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Pat Ledford <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 19:50:30 -0400

It's http://www.tptools.com

As I live close and they are my first stop.  Prices are better than 
Eastwood but slower shipping.  Their warehouse sale after fall Hersey is 
great.

Get their catalog, more items than on the web site.

Pat Ledford

On 7/23/2012 5:20 PM, Gary Nafziger wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]