Subject: [TR] TR8 uprated front sway bar

From: Ted Schumacher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 11:42:32 -0400

Hello list members. We are just finishing another production run of our 
TR8 uprated front (anti-roll) sway bars.  The bar is 7/8" diameter 
compared to 13/16" found on a stock  TR8 or 3/4" for a stock TR7.  For 
sway bar rate information and other useful suspension data please go to 
our website www.tsimportedautomotive.com and select "Product Info" (5th 
gear)  As usual, the list is offered a "price" or incentives not found 
on our website.  Sway bar price is $141.95.  Choose from any of the 3 
options listed below. Price is good till June 23rd.  Thanks for your 
time and support.  Ted

#1.  Free shipping for bar anywhere in lower 48 states. Canadian 
customers - if you have a US pick up address this works for you.
#2.  Urethane sway bar mount set - $29 is regular price for the mounts.
#3.  Free needle bearing front strut kit - $35 is regular price for the 
kit.

-- 
Ted Schumacher
[email-masked]
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US&  Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide:
  419.384.3022

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]