Subject: Re: [TR] Mitty Pix

From: "Robert M. Lang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 12:19:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I took some pictures at the Mitty a week or so ago:

http://tinyurl.com/7nrffc3

I still have another 100 or so to upload, but these should give you an 
idea of the TRIUMPH participation.

regards,
rml
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Lang              Triumph TR6!!            |  This space for rent
Former NER Solo Chair                          |
Voice:617-253-7438                             |  Cell: 339-927-4489
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]