Subject: Re: [TR] identify transmission

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 14:42:41 -0400

Chuck,

My guess would be a late TR6.

Bob

On 05/28/2012 02:27 PM, Chuck Arnold and/or Kathleen Kelley wrote:
> I have a 4 speed transmission with J-type OD I purchased on e-bay several
> years ago.  The J-type does not have the same mounts as the car.  I am
> wondering of anybody can identify it through the model numbers on the side
> of the tranny:
> 306812WYF E336/R

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 12:06:03 -0700

> My guess would be a late TR6.

Googling that number seems to confirm that.  One hit*:
http://www.trregistry.com/start/TR6/reports/indivdata.php?vin=CF50710U *

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 14:00:57 -0700

> I am

No serial number stamped on the boss for the clutch shaft?
http://goo.gl/wYJvl

-- Randall