Subject: [TR] Web site is back online

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 06:11:43 -0700

Just to let people know my Triumph web site is back up on the net.

www.tr3a.info

 From requests, it appears that my TR2-4A cylinder head page is by far 
the most popular

www.tr3a.info/FAQ_heads.htm

Hopefully all the links are working.  Please let me know if you find one 
that leads to the dreaded 404 page.

My apologies for having the site down for so long. Moving it required 
most links to be relinked and being the first spring in a new house, 
landscaping a bare yard took priority over everything. But finally the 
site is back up and hopefully all the links go where they should and 
hopefully all the new plants will grow properly and I will not have to 
rent a jackhammer again to punch through hard pan before additional 
planting.

Again, sorry for being offline for so long.

TeriAnn

www.tjwakeman.net
www.tr3a.info
www.expeditionlandrover.info
www.aladdinlamps.info

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]