Subject: [TR] 6-Pack

From: Robert Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 16:15:54 -0500

Folks

I sent my dues in for 6-Pack in January.  Haven't heard anything to date and
no magazines.  Is this normal for them?  Does anyone know if they are still
active and publishing?

Thanks

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Bob Danielson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 18:51:13 -0400

Hi Robert,
It might be best for you to sign in to the 6-Pack Forum (www.6-Pack.org) and 
ask Ashford Little the Membership Secretary the status of your membership. I 
can assure you that 6-Pack is alive and well and there have been two 
magazines sent out to members since January.

Bob

Bob Danielson
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org
1975 TR6 with:
Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed
Nissan Diff & CVJs

-----Original Message----- 
From: Robert Jones
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 5:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] 6-Pack

Folks

Thanks

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 18:51:49 -0400

Bob,

The 6-Pack is alive and well. I received the last magazine about a month 
ago. I would post a message on the forum and someone will get back to 
you or send an email to the web master Alan. [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>. Also you can log into 6 pack forum and 
check your status, when your subscription expires etc.

Bob.

On 05/25/2012 05:15 PM, Robert Jones wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Bob Labuz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 18:53:52 -0400

Bob,

You can also email the membership officer: Ashford Little email address: 
<http://www.6-pack.org/j15/index.php?option=com_contact&view=contact&id=2%3Aashford-little&catid=12%3Aclub-officers&Itemid=73> 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Bob

---

From: Mark Hooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 14:12:00 -0400

My TR6's fuel gauge is reading near zero, but the fuel level, based on the
height at which the fuel pipe drips when removed from the pump, seems higher.
I.e. the fuel level is near the base of the rotor cap, but the gauge reads
barely above empty.

Is there a chart of Fuel Tank contents versus dipstick measurement from the
tank cap in inches?

Mark Hooper
1972 TR6