Subject: [TR] tr-6 surrey top?

From: Gary Nafziger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 18:13:32 -0700 (PDT)

Just received my 6-pack newsletter/mag. and noticed in the article "Patients
Aid Doctor" pg. 12 that Ken Dolhonde is standing beside his tr-6 surrey top. 
I've seen pictures of these on tr-4's but never a tr-6.  Were they available
and do they ever show up at car shows?  I've never seen one before in a
picture or at a show.  Just wondering if they ever come available to buy.
thanks!

gary n.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Pat Ledford <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 16:08:45 -0400

It is my understanding that the Surry top is for a TR 4 but can be made 
to fit a TR6.  I think you can still buy new ones in the UK, maybe Rimmers

Pat L

On 5/3/2012 9:13 PM, Gary Nafziger wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Jerry Van Vlack" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 19:22:55 -0400

I saw a TR6 with the Surrey Hard Top at the Mitty last weekend and it looked 
nice. I like the TR6 Hardtop on a TR6 better than the Surrey but of course 
you can't take the center section off.

JVV

-----Original Message----- 
From: Pat Ledford
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 4:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] tr-6 surrey top?

Pat L