Subject: [TR] lost password

From: Mike Katona <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 05:54:34 -0700

lost password

-- 
retired, photographer, mule rider, lover of life
http://mjkatona.photoshop.com

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 11:15:40 -0700

> lost password

Click on the link at the bottom of each message, which in your case should
read

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

That should lead to a web page, which has a button for "Password reminder".
Click on that, and your password will be emailed to your email address.
(Which is what prevents me from getting your password.)

-- Randall