Subject: [TR] Help needed Philadelphia / Wilmington

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 19:45:18 -0400

Lists:

I have a TR3 factory hard-top which Larry Schwartz bought some time ago.
The problem now is getting it from here (Michigan) to there (Queens, NY).  I
have reason to be in Wilmington, DE on Monday and thought if I drove I could
meet Larry in or around Philadelphia.  Unfortunately Larry is unavailable
Monday, but could pick it up later in the week if I could find a good TR
soul who would house the hard-top for us for a few days.

Is there anyone in Wilmington (ideally) or Philadelphia (second choice) who
could help us out here?  This way, the top is 600 miles nearer its final
home than it is sitting in my barn.  I'd really appreciate it, and I know
Larry would, too.

Andrew Uprichard

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]