Subject: Re: [TR] LED lights

From: Carl TR <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 11:04:26 -0500 (CDT)

Lights and Flasher will work properly if you replace only the rear lamps.
The load from the regular bulbs at the front (which to me were not as
necessary) is sufficient to activate the flasher/indicator.

Highly recommend them.  I still haven't completely installed my 3rd brake lamp
but when I do I'll post some photos similar to the backup light before and
after Litezupps....
http://s1001.photobucket.com/albums/af136/cfmtr3a/Information%20Items/?action
=view$t=LiteZuppBeforeAfter.jpg

Carl

On 04/19/12, [email-masked] wrote:

You may want to ask about the little flasher harness, too. It makes the inside
indicator work properly.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Dave" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] LED lights
Date: Thu, Apr 19, 2012 19:45

www.litezupp.com

jim and chris

-----Original Message----- From: [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 2:06 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] LED lights

I'm drawing a blank, too, but Jim Thompson is the guy's name.

Just look for an electronic flasher at the parts store.

Dave

In a message dated 4/19/2012 1:04:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
[email-masked] writes:
> List,
> I'm having brain fade today. What is the name of the Company who sells the
> LED bulbs for our LBC's? What I need is a reference to the correct flasher
> to use with the LED's on my TR4A. I seem to recall seeing a recent post
> that there is a special flasher unit that needs to be used. Mine flash
> sometimes but not always and I'm thinking that it's the flasher unit. I
> only have
> LED's in the rear.
** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 12:07:29 -0700

> necessary) is sufficient to activate the flasher/indicator.

True for some flashers, not all of them.

-- Randall

---

From: John Wise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 16:21:24 -0400

For my TR3 I used an electronic flasher.  On my 911 I put a resister in line
with the lights (there is no electronic flasher that would fit it.

John.

> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

John A. Wise
Ormond Beach, FL

1960 Triumph TR3A
Commission No: TS80422L
http://members.cox.net/60tr3a/
http://www.triumphowners.com/876

1977 Porsche 911S
http://members.cox.net/porsche911s/