Subject: [TR] Complete TR4 engine, gearbox, and separate O/D gearbox FS

From: "Brian Induni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:46:06 -0700

I hope I'm not stepping out of bounds by posting this to this forum, but I'm
looking to sell some TR4 components. I have a COMPLETE (carbs, generator,
EVERYTHING) TR4 engine and attached gearbox. Since this is out of a '63 TR4,
I'm thinking it's 3 syncro unit. The second bit is an O/D gearbox out of a
TR4, although the year is unknown. It looks like the solenoid is missing,
and the solenoid mounting plate is broken where the solenoid mounts - both
of these pieces are readily available from Moss. Last pieces is an
aftermarket hardtop needing some TLC but in decent shape.

Obviously I can't easily ship these, but if you're in the Pac West, we could
make arrangements to meet somewhere (I'm in Coeur d' Alene, ID). I'm happy
to send pics or answer questions if you're interested. Send an email to
[email-masked] and let's start a discussion.

I'm looking to get $750 for the engine/gearbox package, and $550 for the O/D
gearbox (given it needs a couple of pieces to be complete). Hardtop can go
for $100.

Brian

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]