Subject: [TR] LED lights

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:00:51 -0400

List,
I'm having brain fade today. What is the name of the Company who sells the LED bulbs for our LBC's? What I need is a reference to the correct flasher to use with the LED's on my TR4A. I seem to recall seeing a recent post that there is a special flasher unit that needs to be used. Mine flash sometimes but not always and I'm thinking that it's the flasher unit. I only have LED's in the rear.
Thanks,
JVV

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: Doug <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:07:14 -0400

I have been getting my LED lighting for my TR6 from www.litezupp.com.  Look
them up.  They have quality light bulbs for both 1156 and 1157 based bulbs.
Also, they will work with you on any issues will the appropriate electronic
flasher.

Doug Fraser
Ocala, FL
1969 TR6

On Apr 19, 2012, at 2:00 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> List,
> I'm having brain fade today. What is the name of the Company who sells the
LED bulbs for our LBC's? What I need is a reference to the correct flasher to
use with the LED's on my TR4A. I seem to recall seeing a recent post that
there is a special flasher unit that needs to be used. Mine flash sometimes
but not always and I'm thinking that it's the flasher unit. I only have LED's
in the rear.
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Alex & Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 16:31:39 -0400

Try http://www.litezupp.com/ 

Alex Thomson

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 2:01 PM
To: triumphs: autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] LED lights

List,
I'm having brain fade today. What is the name of the Company who sells the
LED bulbs for our LBC's? What I need is a reference to the correct flasher
to use with the LED's on my TR4A. I seem to recall seeing a recent post that
there is a special flasher unit that needs to be used. Mine flash sometimes
but not always and I'm thinking that it's the flasher unit. I only have
LED's in the rear.
Thanks,
JVV

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]