Subject: [TR] Commission numbers

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 20:31:24 -0600

Working at a repair shop again, one with a decided interest in British cars.
I'm trying to keep track of the commission numbers of all the cars I work on
at Bailey's [ http://baileysautomotive.com ]  For example, the Austin Healey
3000 I worked on is HBJ829679.  I haven't written down the number for the
MG Midget 1500 I started pulling the motor out of today.  Most likely I
won't remember many by heart, there will be a database on one of my
computers involved, no doubt.

But one car came in today for an oil change and a minor problem with the
brake light.  That number I can probably remember:

http://bradakis.com/Images/tr.jpg

mjb.

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:20:14 -0500

Mark,
Connection is not working, I am betting it was TS-1.  Is it perfect as the
pictures make it out to be?
Very cool indeed,
Bill 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Mark J Bradakis
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2012 9:31 PM
To: Triumphs
Subject: [TR] Commission numbers

Working at a repair shop again, one with a decided interest in British cars.
I'm trying to keep track of the commission numbers of all the cars I work on
at Bailey's [ http://baileysautomotive.com ]  For example, the Austin Healey
3000 I worked on is HBJ829679.  I haven't written down the number for the MG
Midget 1500 I started pulling the motor out of today.  Most likely I won't
remember many by heart, there will be a database on one of my computers
involved, no doubt.

mjb.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:07:21 -0700

> http://bradakis.com/Images/tr.jpg

Gee, that's a pretty car!

Tnx for the pix, MJB.

-- Randall