Subject: [TR] TR6 Alternator conversion

From: Bob <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 15:55:23 -0400

There are a number of vendors on eBay stating they have Bosch Alternators
for TR6.
I have not purchased from any of them.
This is one of them.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triumph-TR6-TR8-TR250-SPITFIRE-Alternator-Bosch-75-A
mp-/280838708587?hash=item41634a9d6b&item=280838708587&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_P
arts_Accessories&vxp=mtr
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Bob
> Does
> anyone have a specific source for this Bosch alternator with fan and
pulley?
> I
> spent hours trying to locate one that is remanufactured, carrying some 
> sort of warranty. But, I have not yet found suppliers, like AutoZone, 
> Summit, NAPA nor Pep Boys. I don't want to search at junk yards. Does 
> anyone have any recommendations?

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]