Subject: [TR] TR4 and TR4A for sale

From: "Cliff Hansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 20:00:18 -0600

Listed in the Albuquerque paper as TR4 Parting out.  I went to see them today.
The TR4 (CT26776) has been outdoors for a long time and it would be a labor of
love to it bring back from its current sad state.  The bonnet and boot may be
useful; I doubt any of the fenders could be salvaged.  Usual rot in the sills.
The owner told me that the engine had been rebuilt when he bought the car, but
he only had the previous ownerbs word on that.  The best parts may be the
switch plinth, which actually looked usable, and the capping around the
cockpit, which was also decent.

The TR4A (CTC59578) has been stored indoors, and other than a ratty black
paint job, looked to be in decent shape, but not ready to be driven away.  I
didnbt find rust in the usual places.

No overdrive in either.  I didnbt ask him about titles.  The owner was at
least 5 beers past any rational discussion.  I got the impression that he just
wanted them gone and would likely take an offer for one or preferably both.

The owner has no internet access.  Ibd be happy to facilitate a deal and
will give you his name and phone number if you are interested.  He just asked
that I not post his number but I can reply with it to interested parties.  My
only interest is seeing at least one car go to a better home than the junkman.
Ibd buy the TR4A but have no place to store it.

Cliff

** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]