Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 19, Issue 17

From: "Bourne, Darryl via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2026 14:35:12 +0000

--===============3951287186888297890==
Content-Language: en-CA
	boundary="_000_FD12B535C8D55F593AAA915240931E1204EAD138unknown_"

--_000_FD12B535C8D55F593AAA915240931E1204EAD138unknown_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_FD12B535C8D55F593AAA915240931E1204EAD138unknown_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_FD12B535C8D55F593AAA915240931E1204EAD138unknown_--

--===============3951287186888297890==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3951287186888297890==--