Subject: [Tigers] Brake shoe hold down pins and spring clips

From: Stu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2026 16:53:00 -0500

--===============1311286021825046338==

--000000000000303642064b5c9103

SS is out of stock on these, and not sure when and if they could get
more..  Are there any equivalent parts from our British cousins that will
fit and are available?

Stu

--000000000000303642064b5c9103
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">SS =
is out of stock on these,=C2=A0and not sure when and if they=C2=A0could get=
 more..=C2=A0 Are there any equivalent parts from our British cousins that =
will fit and are available?</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font=
-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:smal=
l">Stu</div></div>

--000000000000303642064b5c9103--

--===============1311286021825046338==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1311286021825046338==--