Subject: [Tigers] Is this Tigers Email list still active???

From: Tom Witt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2026 11:49:01 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2254620450654613354==
 boundary="------------t3RyxjxtUf4MUcKa3btuMnE4"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------t3RyxjxtUf4MUcKa3btuMnE4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

It has been 9-12 months since I recall getting a [email-masked] email 
and had assumed the list had just run its course and died off. Then 
today I got six Tigers email in succession. This seems odd and why I'm 
inquiring. I did nothing to change any email setting.

Thanks, Tom - 26 year Tiger owner..., and still on jack stands. While 
likely not many peoples perception of progress, sanding the paint off is 
moving forward.

--------------t3RyxjxtUf4MUcKa3btuMnE4
 boundary="------------nIeqN0YzafC1sB7Y3aSIrH83"

--------------nIeqN0YzafC1sB7Y3aSIrH83
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>

    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>It has been 9-12 months since I recall getting a
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> email and had assumed the list had just run its
      course and died off. Then today I got six Tigers email in
      succession. This seems odd and why I'm inquiring. I did nothing to
      change any email setting.</p>
    <p>Thanks, Tom - 26 year Tiger owner..., and still on jack stands.
      While likely not many peoples perception of progress, sanding the
      paint off is moving forward.</p>
    <p><img src="cid:[email-masked]" alt=""
        width="350" height="192"> <img
        src="cid:[email-masked]" alt="" width="364"
        height="190"></p>
  </body>
</html>
--------------nIeqN0YzafC1sB7Y3aSIrH83
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="o7GEym5ZWqHjVRDA.png"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------nIeqN0YzafC1sB7Y3aSIrH83
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="MO9ulQdpaVJrVC4N.png"
Content-Id: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--------------nIeqN0YzafC1sB7Y3aSIrH83--

--------------t3RyxjxtUf4MUcKa3btuMnE4--

--===============2254620450654613354==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2254620450654613354==--