Subject: [Tigers] Light Switch Outputs

From: gharlowe--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2025 18:07:45 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7437471351181859803==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0015_01DC6224.3AE31EA0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01DC6224.3AE31EA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

All -

Long story short, I decided to take an inventory of how my Tiger's lights
are reacting in response to the dash light switch.   In mid-position (marker
lights only?), the two front white marker lights come on and the bottom tail
light lenses illuminate.   Brake pedal application doubles the brightness of
the bottom lens.  

With the dash light switch in the fully ON position, I get headlights, but
nothing in the yellow/white lenses in the front; however, I also get nothing
in the rear lights (whatsoever!).   This doesn't seem right or safe, but
I've forgotten after so many years of daylight-only driving which lights are
supposed to be illuminated with the switch in mid-position vs full position.

To aid in troubleshooting, what should happen front/back in mid-switch
position vs full position?   

Thanks and Happy Holidays to you!

Graham Harlowe

B382001466

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01DC6224.3AE31EA0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" =
style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>All =
&#8211;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Long story short, I decided to take an inventory of =
how my Tiger&#8217;s lights are reacting in response to the dash light =
switch.&nbsp;&nbsp; In mid-position (marker lights only?), the two front =
white marker lights come on and the bottom tail light lenses =
illuminate.&nbsp;&nbsp; Brake pedal application doubles the brightness =
of the bottom lens.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>With the =
dash light switch in the fully ON position, I get headlights, but =
nothing in the yellow/white lenses in the front; however, I also get =
<u>nothing </u>in the rear lights (whatsoever!).&nbsp;&nbsp; This =
doesn&#8217;t seem right or safe, but I&#8217;ve forgotten after so many =
years of daylight-only driving which lights are supposed to be =
illuminated with the switch in mid-position vs full =
position.&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>To aid in =
troubleshooting, what should happen front/back in mid-switch position vs =
full position?&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks and =
Happy Holidays to you!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Graham =
Harlowe<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>B382001466<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nb=
sp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0015_01DC6224.3AE31EA0--

--===============7437471351181859803==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7437471351181859803==--

---

From: Theo Smit <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2025 17:59:47 -0700 (MST)

--===============8879228475905124019==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-20803039-1F1A-4BB4-8860-FD8A34387847
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-20803039-1F1A-4BB4-8860-FD8A34387847
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-20803039-1F1A-4BB4-8860-FD8A34387847
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-20803039-1F1A-4BB4-8860-FD8A34387847--

--===============8879228475905124019==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8879228475905124019==--