Subject: [Tigers] Magazine Search

From: Curt Bowland <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2025 02:18:19 +0000

--===============5251414485081105022==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MW5PR11MB5786B2C7B90396D1984266E6DBC02MW5PR11MB5786namp_"

--_000_MW5PR11MB5786B2C7B90396D1984266E6DBC02MW5PR11MB5786namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am in search for a copy of British Cars Magazine October 1990 issue. Woul=
d possibly settle for a color copy of the article by Alex Gabbard titled "T=
iger Tango".
Curt Bowland

--_000_MW5PR11MB5786B2C7B90396D1984266E6DBC02MW5PR11MB5786namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quo=
t;, Chalkboard, cursive; font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I am in search for a copy of British Cars Magazine October 1990 issue. Woul=
d possibly settle for a color copy of&nbsp;the article by Alex Gabbard titl=
ed &quot;Tiger Tango&quot;.</div>
<div class=3D"elementToProof" style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quo=
t;, Chalkboard, cursive; font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Curt Bowland</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MW5PR11MB5786B2C7B90396D1984266E6DBC02MW5PR11MB5786namp_--

--===============5251414485081105022==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5251414485081105022==--

---

From: twotigers--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2025 22:09:01 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6773819739207499343==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01DB863F.8BCA3C70"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01DB863F.8BCA3C70
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Curt,

I have a copy of that magazine. It features the Foster's Tiger on the cover.
Only the first page of the article is in color. The rest of the article is
black and white.

Kirk Smith

From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Curt Bowland
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2025 6:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Magazine Search

I am in search for a copy of British Cars Magazine October 1990 issue. Would
possibly settle for a color copy of the article by Alex Gabbard titled
"Tiger Tango".

Curt Bowland

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01DB863F.8BCA3C70
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Comic Sans MS";
	panose-1:3 15 7 2 3 3 2 2 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Curt,<o:p></o=
:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>I have a =
copy of that magazine. It features the Foster&#8217;s Tiger on the =
cover. Only the first page of the article is in color. The rest of the =
article is black and white.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Kirk =
Smith<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Tigers &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Curt =
Bowland<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, February 23, 2025 6:18 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Tigers] Magazine =
Search<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Comic Sans MS";color:black'>I am =
in search for a copy of British Cars Magazine October 1990 issue. Would =
possibly settle for a color copy of&nbsp;the article by Alex Gabbard =
titled &quot;Tiger Tango&quot;.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Comic =
Sans MS";color:black'>Curt =
Bowland<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01DB863F.8BCA3C70--

--===============6773819739207499343==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6773819739207499343==--