Subject: [Tigers] Tiger keys

From: Gary Winblad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2024 07:47:41 -0700

--===============7716570359408508181==

--000000000000694147062525f8a4

 John,
Mine is a 1964 also, bought it in 1971.  It came with the original keys
with their codes marked.
The original owners manual clearly states one key for ignition and doors
and the other for trunk and console.
>From the BON, Chris's car should have ignition key RM872 and trunk key
FS926 if he wants to go original and
has that great locksmith.  If you google these key numbers I think you can
find the picture showing the different
shape of the two keys and can even order by code number (if you are lucky
and they still have some of that key).
Here is one place you can order keys with the key code:
https://www.replacementkeys.co.uk
This wouldn't work for John or Chris since their locks seem to be the
problem, not  the
key.

Gary

--000000000000694147062525f8a4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div>John,</div><div>Mine is a 1964 also, bought it in 1971.=C2=A0 It came =
with the original keys with their codes marked.</div><div>
The original owners manual clearly states one key for ignition and doors an=
d the other for trunk and console.=C2=A0</div><div>From the BON, Chris&#39;=
s car should have ignition key RM872 and trunk key FS926 if he wants to go =
original and <br></div><div>has that great locksmith.=C2=A0 If you google t=
hese key numbers I think you can find the picture showing the different</di=
v><div>shape of the two keys and can even order by code number (if you are =
lucky and they still have some of that key).</div><div>Here is one place yo=
u can order keys with the key code:</div><div><a href=3D"https://www.replac=
ementkeys.co.uk">https://www.replacementkeys.co.uk</a></div><div>This would=
n&#39;t work for John or Chris since their locks seem to be the problem, no=
t=C2=A0 the</div><div>key.<br></div><div><br></div><div>Gary</div>

</div>

--000000000000694147062525f8a4--

--===============7716570359408508181==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7716570359408508181==--