Subject: [Tigers] Hardtop to Body Protection Film

From: Joe Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2024 13:04:08 -0500

--===============2914238371271954267==

--0000000000003e105106219f78e1

I seem to remember that several years ago somebody was selling a paint
protection film that prevented the hardtop from rubbing on the body.  Is
that product still available?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000003e105106219f78e1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I seem to remember that several years ago somebody was sel=
ling a paint protection film that prevented the hardtop from rubbing on the=
 body.=C2=A0 Is that product still available?<div><br></div><div>Thanks,</d=
iv><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--0000000000003e105106219f78e1--

--===============2914238371271954267==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2914238371271954267==--