Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger hardtop film

From: DAVID GREEN <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2024 05:10:34 +0000

--===============4941268550752541480==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL3PR10MB6139C6149AE6DFE1C513F5F8DE992BL3PR10MB6139namp_"

--_000_BL3PR10MB6139C6149AE6DFE1C513F5F8DE992BL3PR10MB6139namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Re: tiger hardtop film

Joe that was the Colorado club that had that 3M film that was cut out to fi=
t on the tiger body I have some on my tiger looks pretty good no there was =
a couple of crinkles in it it does save the paint

Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>

--_000_BL3PR10MB6139C6149AE6DFE1C513F5F8DE992BL3PR10MB6139namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div dir=3D"auto">Re: tiger hardtop film&nbsp;</div>
<div dir=3D"auto"><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"auto">Joe that was the Colorado club that had that 3M film that=
 was cut out to fit on the tiger body I have some on my tiger looks pretty =
good no there was a couple of crinkles in it it does save the paint</div>
<div id=3D"ms-outlook-mobile-signature" dir=3D"auto">
<div><br>
</div>
Get <a href=3D"https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg">Outlook for Android</a></div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL3PR10MB6139C6149AE6DFE1C513F5F8DE992BL3PR10MB6139namp_--

--===============4941268550752541480==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4941268550752541480==--