Subject: [Tigers] clutch slave cylinder bracket

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 09:32:09 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAF9F6.53BE4360"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAF9F6.53BE4360
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0002_01DAF9F6.53BE4360"

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01DAF9F6.53BE4360
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Score card           Cobra vs Rootes

Cobra - 1 in the T15KL engine group

Rootes - 2 in the E7KL engine group

I encourage anyone with an early Tiger, production or competition, to check
your clutch bracket.

If you don't think you have the original engine, the clutch bracket most
likely stayed with the new engine.

Show me what you have and let's run up the score.

Here is another picture from Dan Case showing differences between the 2
brackets - also note the casting # between the ribs of the Cobra part.

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01DAF9F6.53BE4360
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>Score =
card&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Cobra =
vs Rootes<o:p></o:p></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Cobra &#8211; 1 in the T15KL engine =
group<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Rootes &#8211; 2 in the E7KL =
engine group<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I encourage anyone with an early Tiger, production or =
competition, to check your clutch bracket.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If you don&#8217;t think you have the original engine, =
the clutch bracket most likely stayed with the new =
engine.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Show me what you have and let&#8217;s run up the =
score.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Here is another picture from Dan Case showing =
differences between the 2 brackets &#8211; also note the casting # =
between the ribs of the Cobra part.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0002_01DAF9F6.53BE4360--

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAF9F6.53BE4360
	name="B1.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="B1.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAF9F6.53BE4360
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAF9F6.53BE4360--