Subject: [Tigers] early Tiger clutch slave cylinder bracket

From: "Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2024 14:52:14 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8073375702653980484==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAE67D.E68A8870"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAE67D.E68A8870
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dan Case made a statement that the 1st 56 Tigers had the Cobra Clutch
bracket.   I want to confirm that one way or another.

The Cobra bracket was cast for AC Cars LTD so it is very possible that the
AF Tigers have the Cobra bracket.   Tiger engine groups involved would be
the T15KL and E7KL.    Many of these engines have been lost to time but I
would think the clutch bracket would get transferred with any new engine.

There are differences between the Cobra and Tiger brackets, the Cobra
bracket has thicker webs.

Asking anyone with an AF or early Tiger if they have a picture of their
clutch bracket to share.

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAE67D.E68A8870
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Dan Case made a statement that the 1<sup>st</sup> 56 =
Tigers had the Cobra Clutch bracket.&nbsp;&nbsp; I want to confirm that =
one way or another.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The Cobra =
bracket was cast for AC Cars LTD so it is very possible that the AF =
Tigers have the Cobra bracket.&nbsp;&nbsp; Tiger engine groups involved =
would be the T15KL and E7KL.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Many of these engines =
have been lost to time but I would think the clutch bracket would get =
transferred with any new engine.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>There are =
differences between the Cobra and Tiger brackets, the Cobra bracket has =
thicker webs.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Asking anyone with an AF or early Tiger if they have a =
picture of their clutch bracket to share.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01DAE67D.E68A8870--

--===============8073375702653980484==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8073375702653980484==--