Subject: [Tigers] New Hampshire Tiger United

From: M Lafayette via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2024 01:48:13 +0000 (UTC)

--===============2440693194244878683==
	boundary="----=_Part_3298992_1361444011.1723340893067"

------=_Part_3298992_1361444011.1723340893067
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I see an address listed as 25 Airport Road....Fireside Inns and Suites.=C2=
=A0 Is that the location of the most of the events?
Thanks,Mark L
------=_Part_3298992_1361444011.1723340893067
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div>
<div class="userEdit" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: bold;">I see an address listed as 25 Airport Road....Fireside Inns and Suites.&nbsp; Is that the location of the most of the events?<br></span></div>
<div class="userEdit" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: bold;">Thanks,</span></div>
<div class="userEdit" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: bold;">Mark L</span></div>
</div>
------=_Part_3298992_1361444011.1723340893067--

--===============2440693194244878683==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2440693194244878683==--