Subject: [Tigers] Tag on Tiger on BAT

From: Jay Laifman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2024 06:22:07 -0700

--===============3141847481893871320==

--0000000000003e1bc3061fccd9e4

--0000000000003e1bc2061fccd9e3

Watching the Tiger on BAT?  The owner says it had a brass tag on the fuel
line from new and he and his dad have never known what it was.  Anyone know?

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-sunbeam-tiger-50-2/

--0000000000003e1bc2061fccd9e3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Watching the Tiger on BAT?=C2=A0 The owner says it had a b=
rass tag on the fuel line from new and he and his dad have never known what=
 it was.=C2=A0 Anyone know?<div><br></div><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_lzwqmzna0=
" alt=3D"image.png" width=3D"155" height=3D"105"><br></div><div><br></div><=
div><a href=3D"https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-sunbeam-tiger-50-2/">=
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-sunbeam-tiger-50-2/</a><br></div><di=
v><br></div></div>

--0000000000003e1bc2061fccd9e3--

--0000000000003e1bc3061fccd9e4
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_lzwqmzna0>

--0000000000003e1bc3061fccd9e4--

--===============3141847481893871320==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3141847481893871320==--

---

From: Theo Smit <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2024 15:10:57 -0600 (MDT)

--===============4919535789718671023==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-9EB1A6ED-C778-42D9-AC5F-4518C967CF28
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-9EB1A6ED-C778-42D9-AC5F-4518C967CF28
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-9EB1A6ED-C778-42D9-AC5F-4518C967CF28--

--===============4919535789718671023==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4919535789718671023==--