Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Clutch bracket

From: "Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2024 14:40:19 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0011_01DAF245.B886D400"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01DAF245.B886D400
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0012_01DAF245.B886D400"

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01DAF245.B886D400
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Here is a comparison photo of the Cobra and Tiger brackets from Dan Case.

Cobra bracket is 1.5" thick, Rootes bracket is 1.25" thick

I'm still looking for photos of the clutch bracket on early Tigers, engine
group T15KL and E7KL

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01DAF245.B886D400
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Here is a comparison photo of the Cobra and Tiger =
brackets from Dan Case.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Cobra =
bracket is 1.5&#8221; thick, Rootes bracket is 1.25&#8221; =
thick<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m still looking for photos of the clutch =
bracket on early Tigers, engine group T15KL and E7KL<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0012_01DAF245.B886D400--

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01DAF245.B886D400
	name="comparison 1.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="comparison 1.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01DAF245.B886D400
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01DAF245.B886D400--