Subject: [Tigers] Bell Housing

From: Larry Mayfield via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 05:46:54 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0639475415965656225==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0048_01DAC142.EE0F66C0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01DAC142.EE0F66C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

If I have sent to  a single person, can you pass it around to the Tiger
membership? I get nothing from it. 

Please, I do not own this, just found it as I was looking for an intake
manifold.   Looks to be an early OEM 5 bolt bell housing  for SBF. Needs to
be cleaned up and may be a POS but never know, lol. Wish I had the money to
purchase it because I have a 5 bolt 289 I put together in Santa Maria, Ca
around 1970 or so. 

(20+) Marketplace - Ford 4 speed 5 bolt Bellhousing | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1427453547962204/?ref=search&refe
rral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Adaecc7ed-fb09
-4092-a98d-f04262bba1ca>  

Ya'll have a good day and keep the fires off the back deck.

Drmayf

TWFS

------=_NextPart_000_0048_01DAC142.EE0F66C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If I have sent to &nbsp;a single person, can you pass =
it around to the Tiger membership? I get nothing from it. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Please, I do not own this, just found it as I was =
looking for an intake manifold.&nbsp;&nbsp; Looks to be an early OEM 5 =
bolt bell housing&nbsp; for SBF. Needs to be cleaned up and may be a POS =
but never know, lol. Wish I had the money to purchase it because I have =
a 5 bolt 289 I put together in Santa Maria, Ca around 1970 or so. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1427453547962204/?ref=3D=
search&amp;referral_code=3Dnull&amp;referral_story_type=3Dpost&amp;tracki=
ng=3Dbrowse_serp%3Adaecc7ed-fb09-4092-a98d-f04262bba1ca">(20+) =
Marketplace - Ford 4 speed 5 bolt Bellhousing | Facebook</a> =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ya&#8217;ll have a good day and keep the fires off the =
back deck&#8230;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Drmayf<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>TWFS<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0048_01DAC142.EE0F66C0--

--===============0639475415965656225==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0639475415965656225==--