Subject: [Tigers] Ford engine tags

From: "Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 10:43:38 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8260083154778049670==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01DA746A.36A884A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01DA746A.36A884A0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0006_01DA746A.36A884A0"

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01DA746A.36A884A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

  example tag

Original Tiger engine study

I'm looking for pictures these Ford engine tags on Tiger engines, they are
important.

I received 1 picture for the E7KL engine group which could mean every Tiger
engine group has them, let's see if we can find out.

Through the Tiger engine builds, the Cu. In., Change Level, Assembly date
code and the Ford engine Code number all change.

I hope to document and understand all those changes with your help.

Please relate any Ford engine tag picture to the engine # on the valve cover
sticker or Vin plate, pictures of all these are welcome.

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01DA746A.36A884A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><img width=3D402 height=3D301 =
style=3D'width:4.1875in;height:3.1354in' id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]">&nbsp; example =
tag<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Original Tiger engine =
study<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m looking for pictures these Ford engine tags =
on Tiger engines, they are important.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I received 1 picture for the E7KL engine group which =
could mean every Tiger engine group has them, let&#8217;s see if we can =
find out.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Through the Tiger engine builds, the Cu. In., Change =
Level, Assembly date code and the Ford engine Code number all =
change.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I hope to document and =
understand all those changes with your help.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Please =
relate any Ford engine tag picture to the engine # on the valve cover =
sticker or Vin plate, pictures of all these are =
welcome.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0006_01DA746A.36A884A0--

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01DA746A.36A884A0
	name="image003.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01DA746A.36A884A0--

--===============8260083154778049670==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8260083154778049670==--