Subject: [Tigers] In activity

From: Clyde Mclaughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 21:48:54 -0500

--===============4952956315648156367==

--000000000000b47d130612e0e23c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I havent seen on the lately either, i have been fabing a rear disc brake
set up to work with my 13 inch minilite wheels and modified rear axle. Base
for project is Fiat caliper =C3=A0nd datson rotor.

--000000000000b47d130612e0e23c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I havent seen on the lately either, i have been fabing a =
rear disc brake set up to work with my 13 inch minilite wheels and modified=
 rear axle. Base for project is Fiat caliper =C3=A0nd datson rotor.<div dir=
=3D"auto"><br><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000b47d130612e0e23c--

--===============4952956315648156367==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4952956315648156367==--