Subject: [Tigers] Speedmaster's Fuel Injection Kit

From: Rob Hogan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 14:26:28 -0400

--===============6036296797377478178==

--00000000000040cef30613df63ed

Speedmaster emailed a notice that they're selling an 8-stack fuel injection
kit for 260/289's at $3894 which is tempting but wouldn't fit under the
Tigers cowl.

Has anyone made the cowl cutout over the rear of the manifold and found
that it weakened the rigidity of the car or regretted doing such a major
modification?

--00000000000040cef30613df63ed
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,=
sans-serif;font-size:small">Speedmaster emailed a notice that they&#39;re s=
elling an 8-stack fuel injection kit for 260/289&#39;s at $3894 which is te=
mpting but wouldn&#39;t fit under the Tigers cowl.</div><div class=3D"gmail=
_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:small"><br></di=
v><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font=
-size:small">Has anyone made the cowl cutout over the rear of the manifold =
and found that it weakened the rigidity of the car or regretted doing such =
a major modification?</div></div>

--00000000000040cef30613df63ed--

--===============6036296797377478178==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6036296797377478178==--