Subject: [Tigers] Wood steering wheel restoration

From: "65 Sunbeam Tiger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 16:27:24 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3703261161249192747==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0035_01DA6FE3.2D1940E0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01DA6FE3.2D1940E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Does anyone know who does quality work restoring original Tiger wood
steering wheels?  There used to be a gentleman in Colorado who did this, but
I lost his contact information long ago.   I have 2 wheels which need
restoration.  Thanks in advance.

Doug Babcock

Sr TAC inspector

4 Tigers

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01DA6FE3.2D1940E0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:11.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Does anyone know who does =
quality work restoring original Tiger wood steering wheels?&nbsp; There =
used to be a gentleman in Colorado who did this, but I lost his contact =
information long ago.&nbsp; &nbsp;I have 2 wheels which need =
restoration.&nbsp; Thanks in advance.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Doug =
Babcock<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sr TAC =
inspector<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>4 =
Tigers<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0035_01DA6FE3.2D1940E0--

--===============3703261161249192747==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3703261161249192747==--