Subject: [Tigers] Ignition sw

From: Lance Beauchamp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 20:49:13 -0500

--===============6735364474399166431==

--0000000000003050c40612e00d33

I know this sounds weird but my ignition sw turns when I go to start the
car, I have to hold the sw with my left hand a d turn the key with my
right.what is going g on here.
I'm having my issues lately.  Doesn't matter how tight I turn the chrome
ring on the dash .
Beau

--0000000000003050c40612e00d33
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I know this sounds weird but my ignition sw turns when I =
go to start the=C2=A0 car, I have to hold the sw with my left hand a d turn=
 the key with my right.what is going g on here.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">I&#3=
9;m having my issues lately.=C2=A0 Doesn&#39;t matter how tight I turn the =
chrome ring on the dash .</div><div dir=3D"auto">Beau</div></div>

--0000000000003050c40612e00d33--

--===============6735364474399166431==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6735364474399166431==--