Subject: [Tigers] Yes still on the list

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 20:36:49 -0500

--===============2901718105706725011==

--000000000000df0d680612dfe09d

As a matter of fact I would like to know if anyone out there has purchased
a rug kit from Prestige rugsout of England.
Does anyone have experience dealing with them a d the quality of their
products.  A complete rug kit is $275 appropriate.
Here the same kit is over 5, but quality is always an issue.   Beau./ LANCE

--000000000000df0d680612dfe09d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">As a matter of fact I would like to know if anyone out th=
ere has purchased a rug kit from Prestige rugsout of England.=C2=A0<div dir=
=3D"auto">Does anyone have experience dealing with them a d the quality of =
their products.=C2=A0 A complete rug kit is $275 appropriate.=C2=A0</div><d=
iv dir=3D"auto">Here the same kit is over 5, but quality is always an issue=
.=C2=A0 =C2=A0Beau./ LANCE=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000df0d680612dfe09d--

--===============2901718105706725011==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2901718105706725011==--