Subject: [Tigers] Rug kits

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 10:31:41 -0500

--===============8811233955001951767==

--00000000000000ca9d06133c0238

Are rug ,kits that say they fit all Alplnes from
1960 to 68, fit the Tiger?
I would think not, but that's why I'm asking.
Once you pay especially in a certain  color it's yours.  Lance.  Thanks

--00000000000000ca9d06133c0238
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Are rug ,kits that say they fit all Alplnes from<div dir=
=3D"auto">1960 to 68, fit the Tiger?</div><div dir=3D"auto">I would think n=
ot, but that&#39;s why I&#39;m asking.</div><div dir=3D"auto">Once you pay =
especially in a certain=C2=A0 color it&#39;s yours.=C2=A0 Lance.=C2=A0 Than=
ks</div></div>

--00000000000000ca9d06133c0238--

--===============8811233955001951767==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8811233955001951767==--