Subject: [Tigers] Special request...from A Tiger Owner...

From: Larry Mayfield via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 09:11:04 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============9139413576099867991==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00CB_01DA6FA6.388B2BB0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00CB_01DA6FA6.388B2BB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Gentlemen, 

I am seeking a special manifold for my Tiger. It is a stock Ford Mustang HO
intake manifold.  The what  follows:

Years 1883, 1984, and 1985

Mustang 5.0L HO

Aluminum 4 BBL intake and needs the special carb spacer (maybe) 

Casting number RF-E3ZE-9425-FC

I am seeking this to place on my box stock Tiger that I obtained in January
1967.  I want this manifold so I can  polish it up and if necessary ported a
bit (but not likely as the heads are stock as well, in port size). I want It
because I am tired of fiddling with a Ford or Holley or Edelbrock carb: I
will find a used 4bbl electronic fuel injection unit somewhere to put on it
.  This is more about the bling aspect, not performance, however, so it
needs to be in great shape and at a price that won't off balance   the
national  balance of payments in America. Or if all yall can find such a
critter, can you find out what is being asked for it, and the shipping cost
to 89048 zip code.   Hopefully one of you has one just laying on the garage
floor gathering dust and being tripped over.  I have found some, but, yikes
for some reason they are ballisticaly high in price.  

Oh, and everything that bolts to the manifold is appreciated as well. I have
no idea whatg I might run into trying to get such a thing running well. 

Interested in what you may have or know of for sale. 

Drmayf

(Lawrence Mayfield- Pahrump, NV)

------=_NextPart_000_00CB_01DA6FA6.388B2BB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Gentlemen, <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I am =
seeking a special manifold for my Tiger. It is a stock Ford Mustang HO =
intake manifold.&nbsp; The what&nbsp; follows:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Years 1883, 1984, and 1985<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Mustang 5.0L HO<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'color:red'>Aluminum 4 BBL =
intake</span></b><span style=3D'color:red'> </span>and needs the special =
carb spacer (maybe) <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:red'>Casting number =
RF-E3ZE-9425-FC<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:red'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'color:red'>I am seeking this to =
place on my box stock Tiger that I obtained in January 1967. &nbsp;I =
want this manifold so I can &nbsp;polish it up and if necessary ported a =
bit (but not likely as the heads are stock as well, in port size). I =
want It because I am tired of fiddling with a Ford or Holley or =
Edelbrock carb: I will find a used 4bbl electronic fuel injection unit =
somewhere to put on it . &nbsp;This is more about the bling aspect, not =
performance, however, </span><span style=3D'color:#00B050'>so it needs =
to be in great shape and at a price that won&#8217;t off balance =
&nbsp;&nbsp;the national &nbsp;balance of payments in =
America</span><span style=3D'color:red'>. Or if all yall can find such a =
critter, can you find out what is being asked for it, and the shipping =
cost to </span><span style=3D'color:#00B050'>89048</span><span =
style=3D'color:red'> zip code. &nbsp;&nbsp;Hopefully one of you has one =
just laying on the garage floor gathering dust and being tripped over. =
&nbsp;I have found some, but, yikes for some reason they are =
ballisticaly high in price.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:red'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'color:red'>Oh, and everything that =
bolts to the manifold is appreciated as well. I have no idea whatg I =
might run into trying to get such a thing running well. =
<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:red'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'color:red'>Interested in what you =
may have or know of for sale. <o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:red'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:red'>Drmayf<o:p></o:p></span></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span style=3D'color:red'>(Lawrence Mayfield- =
Pahrump, NV)</span><o:p></o:p></b></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00CB_01DA6FA6.388B2BB0--

--===============9139413576099867991==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============9139413576099867991==--