Subject: [Tigers] In Car Communications

From: Joe Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2024 16:42:47 -0600

--===============1958416742676531524==

--0000000000008c246e0612dd72d4

I have a (maybe) unique situation in that I am deaf in my right ear and
can't hear my wife over the roar of the Tiger.  Some of you would point out
that it is not really a problem but I depend on her for navigation.  I've
seen some really expensive in-car intercom systems for rally cars but I
would like to find something more affordable.

Has anybody seen a product that would be something like a bluetooth
headphone/mic that would pair up with another headphone/mic?

I'm open to ideas.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000008c246e0612dd72d4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I have a (maybe) unique situation in that I am deaf in my =
right ear and can&#39;t hear my wife over the roar of the Tiger.=C2=A0 Some=
 of you would point out that it is not really a problem but I depend on her=
 for navigation.=C2=A0 I&#39;ve seen some really expensive in-car intercom =
systems for rally cars but I would like to find something more affordable.<=
div><br></div><div>Has anybody seen a product that would be something like =
a bluetooth headphone/mic that would pair up with another headphone/mic?</d=
iv><div><br></div><div>I&#39;m open to ideas.</div><div><br></div><div>Than=
ks,</div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--0000000000008c246e0612dd72d4--

--===============1958416742676531524==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1958416742676531524==--