Subject: [Tigers] Signs of Seasonal Changes

From: Stu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 14:16:49 -0500

--000000000000b7b1e3060afeea68

--000000000000b7b1de060afeea66

It's a sure sign that winter is coming when your snow blower has door
privileges over your other toys...

--000000000000b7b1de060afeea66
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">It&=
#39;s a sure sign=C2=A0that winter is coming when your snow blower has door=
 privileges over your other toys...=C2=A0</div></div>

--000000000000b7b1de060afeea66--

--000000000000b7b1e3060afeea68
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20231125_135701.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_lpefmdlv0>

--000000000000b7b1e3060afeea68
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--000000000000b7b1e3060afeea68--