Subject: [Tigers] Quiet fuel pump

From: Lance Beauchamp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 12:25:08 -0400

--===============2199389993911589826==

--0000000000001fc8de0603ea066d

It's not good to have your car tied up for 2 years at a body shop, question
,
Recommendation for a quiet fuel pump,
Secondly my red battery lite stays on the second I connect the New batt?
My key is in my hand, still on, any suggestion are very welcome.  Beau

--0000000000001fc8de0603ea066d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">It&#39;s not good to have your car tied up for 2 years at=
 a body shop, question ,<div dir=3D"auto">Recommendation for a quiet fuel p=
ump,=C2=A0</div><div dir=3D"auto">Secondly my red battery lite stays on the=
 second I connect the New batt?</div><div dir=3D"auto">My key is in my hand=
, still on, any suggestion are very welcome.=C2=A0 Beau=C2=A0</div></div>

--0000000000001fc8de0603ea066d--

--===============2199389993911589826==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2199389993911589826==--