Subject: [Tigers] One way to get more room for a V8

From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 18:42:24 -0700

--===============0356597017477559047==

--0000000000005c8dfa06024b5cd3

I'm not sure I'd do it.  But sure would increase header options.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RMv8SzcHO4

--0000000000005c8dfa06024b5cd3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m not sure I&#39;d do it.=C2=A0 But sure would incre=
ase header options.<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/w=
atch?v=3D9RMv8SzcHO4">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D9RMv8SzcHO4</a><br>=
</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--0000000000005c8dfa06024b5cd3--

--===============0356597017477559047==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0356597017477559047==--

---

From: Tom Witt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 08:40:13 -0700

And get a wider radiator too! I've seen this car before. Nichole Johnson 
has some pretty interesting cars on her channel. It is how I found John 
Reynolds who raises the bar for "OCD home fabricators."

On 8/6/2023 6:42 PM, Jay Laifman via Tigers wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>

[email-masked]

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive