Subject: Re: [Tigers] Checking in

From: James Lindner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 13:18:43 -0400

--===============0424654382951888624==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-61BED4DD-5DE8-466E-9052-65F4B63445BC
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Agreed. I received the same suspicious email and I was also unsuccessful in c=
ontacting him.

Jim

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 3, 2023, at 12:44 PM, Jay Laifman <[email-masked]> wrote:
>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> Clearly someone has taken over Curt's accounts.  I tried to reach him dire=
ctly without success.
>=20
>> On Thu, Aug 3, 2023 at 9:29=E2=80=AFAM Curt Bowland <[email-masked]> wr=
ote:
>> Sorry to Bother, do you order from Amazo n?
>>=20
>> Curt
>> _______________________________________________
>>=20
>> [email-masked]
>>=20
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archi=
ve
>>=20
>> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/jay.laifman@gma=
il.com
>>=20
>>=20
> _______________________________________________
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archiv=
e
>=20
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail-61BED4DD-5DE8-466E-9052-65F4B63445BC
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">Agreed. I received the same suspicious emai=
l and I was also unsuccessful in contacting him.<div><br></div><div>Jim<br><=
br><div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPad</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote t=
ype=3D"cite">On Aug 3, 2023, at 12:44 PM, Jay Laifman &lt;jay.laifman@gmail.=
com&gt; wrote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D=
"ltr">=EF=BB=BF<div dir=3D"ltr">Clearly someone has taken over Curt's accoun=
ts.&nbsp; I tried to reach him directly without&nbsp;success.</div><br><div c=
lass=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, Aug 3, 20=
23 at 9:29=E2=80=AFAM Curt Bowland &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">c=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" st=
yle=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:soli=
d;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div class=3D"msg8603=
756299516252934">

<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:&quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;,Chalkboard,cursive;font-=
size:14pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<span>Sorry to Bother, do you order from Amazo n?</span><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:&quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;,Chalkboard,cursive;font-=
size:14pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:&quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;,Chalkboard,cursive;font-=
size:14pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
Curt</div>
</div>
</div>

_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
.net</a><br>
<br>
t=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" rel=3D"noreferrer"=
 target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a href=3D"http:=
//autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.=
team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/jay.lai=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/m=
ailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div></blockquote></div>
<span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span></span=
><br><span>[email-masked]</span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: ht=
tp://www.team.net/donate.html</span><br><span>Archive: http://www.team.net/p=
ipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive</span><br><span></span><br><sp=
an>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]<=
/span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br></div></blockquote></div></body>=
</html>=

--Apple-Mail-61BED4DD-5DE8-466E-9052-65F4B63445BC--

--===============0424654382951888624==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0424654382951888624==--

---

From: Ken Tisdale <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 12:24:53 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------nBaP6WhHghyCxdbjKasKrQ4M
 boundary="------------gqeuncvUTei2cC0cDGc5Id8r"

--------------gqeuncvUTei2cC0cDGc5Id8r
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Curt is still in business, I just spoke with him.

https://classicsunbeam.com/pages/contact

166 West Oneonta Rd

Otego, NY 13825

Toll Free Order Line: 1-800-247-8623
Tech Info Line: 607-432-2662
Fax: 607-432-2110

Ken

On 8/3/2023 11:18 AM, James Lindner wrote:
> Agreed. I received the same suspicious email and I was also 
> unsuccessful in contacting him.
>
> Jim
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> Clearly someone has taken over Curt's accounts.  I tried to reach him 
>> directly without success.
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 3, 2023 at 9:29 AM Curt Bowland <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>>     Unsubscribe:
>>     http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>>
>>
> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers  http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
-- 
Ken Tisdale 303-807-5488
--------------gqeuncvUTei2cC0cDGc5Id8r
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Curt is still in business, I just spoke with him.<br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <p><a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://classicsunbeam.com/pages/contact">https://classicsunbeam.com/pages/contact</a></p>
    <p><span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Lato,
        sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
        !important; float: none;">166 West Oneonta Rd</span><br
        style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
        font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
        font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Lato,
        sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
        !important; float: none;">Otego, NY 13825</span><br
        style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
        font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <br style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
        font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Lato,
        sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
        !important; float: none;">Toll Free Order Line: 1-800-247-8623</span><br
        style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
        font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Lato,
        sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
        !important; float: none;">Tech Info Line: 607-432-2662</span><br
        style="box-sizing: border-box; color: rgb(255, 255, 255);
        font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style:
        normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps:
        normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial;">
      <span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-family: Lato,
        sans-serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal;
        font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal;
        font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2;
        text-align: center; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none;
        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(34, 34, 34);
        text-decoration-thickness: initial; text-decoration-style:
        initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline
        !important; float: none;">Fax: 607-432-2110</span></p>
    <p>Ken<br>
    </p>
    <p><br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 8/3/2023 11:18 AM, James Lindner
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      Agreed. I received the same suspicious email and I was also
      unsuccessful in contacting him.
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>Jim<br>
        <br>
        <div dir="ltr">Sent from my iPad</div>
        <div dir="ltr"><br>
          <blockquote type="cite">On Aug 3, 2023, at 12:44 PM, Jay
            Laifman <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote:<br>
            <br>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <blockquote type="cite">
          <div dir="ltr">
            <div dir="ltr">Clearly someone has taken over Curt's
              accounts.  I tried to reach him directly without success.</div>
            <br>
            <div class="gmail_quote">
              <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Thu, Aug 3, 2023 at
                9:29 AM Curt Bowland &lt;<a
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true"
                  class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                wrote:<br>
              </div>
              <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0px 0px 0px
0.8ex;border-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">
                <div class="msg8603756299516252934">
                  <div dir="ltr">
                    <div style="font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
                      MS&quot;,Chalkboard,cursive;font-size:14pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
                      <span>Sorry to Bother, do you order from Amazo n?</span><br>
                    </div>
                    <div dir="ltr">
                      <div style="font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
                        MS&quot;,Chalkboard,cursive;font-size:14pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
                        <br>
                      </div>
                      <div style="font-family:&quot;Comic Sans
                        MS&quot;,Chalkboard,cursive;font-size:14pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
                        Curt</div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                  _______________________________________________<br>
                  <br>
                  <a href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <br>
                  Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                    rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                  Archive: <a
                    href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers"
                    rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
                  <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive"
                    rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
                  <br>
                  Unsubscribe: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"
                    rel="noreferrer" target="_blank"
                    moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <br>
                  <br>
                </div>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
            <span>_______________________________________________</span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span>Donate: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
            <span>Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span>Unsubscribe:
              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="moz-mime-attachment-header"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      Ken Tisdale
      303-807-5488</div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------gqeuncvUTei2cC0cDGc5Id8r--

--------------nBaP6WhHghyCxdbjKasKrQ4M
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ktisdale.vcf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

bnVsbA==

--------------nBaP6WhHghyCxdbjKasKrQ4M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--------------nBaP6WhHghyCxdbjKasKrQ4M--

---

From: Dave Munroe <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 16:14:29 -0300

--===============7943406622483927032==

--0000000000009364bf06020997c9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Moi aussi!

I figured this was a scam and erased the whole thing. Curt does not strike
me as the kind of guy who would ask such a thing from a relative stranger.
(Me!)
If it looks like a crook, it's a crook.

Dave Munroe

On Thu, Aug 3, 2023, 2:56 p.m. James Lindner <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Agreed. I received the same suspicious email and I was also unsuccessful
> in contacting him.
>
> Jim
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
ote:
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>
>

--0000000000009364bf06020997c9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Moi aussi!<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">I=
 figured this was a scam and erased the whole thing. Curt does not strike m=
e as the kind of guy who would ask such a thing from a relative stranger. (=
Me!)</div><div dir=3D"auto">If it looks like a crook, it&#39;s a crook.</di=
v><div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Dave Munroe</div></div><br>=
<div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, Au=
g 3, 2023, 2:56 p.m. James Lindner &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">jl=
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" styl=
e=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><div di=
r=3D"auto">Agreed. I received the same suspicious email and I was also unsu=
ccessful in contacting him.<div><br></div><div>Jim<br><br><div dir=3D"ltr">=
Sent from my iPad</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">On Au=
g 3, 2023, at 12:44 PM, Jay Laifman &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:jay.laifman@gmail=
.com" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wr=
ote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">=
=EF=BB=BF<div dir=3D"ltr">Clearly someone has taken over Curt&#39;s account=
s.=C2=A0 I tried to reach him directly without=C2=A0success.</div><br><div =
class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Thu, Aug 3, =
2023 at 9:29=E2=80=AFAM Curt Bowland &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br><=
/div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;bo=
rder-left-width:1px;border-left-style:solid;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,2=
04);padding-left:1ex"><div>

<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:&quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;,Chalkboard,cursive;font=
-size:14pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<span>Sorry to Bother, do you order from Amazo n?</span><br>
</div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family:&quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;,Chalkboard,cursive;font=
-size:14pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family:&quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;,Chalkboard,cursive;font=
-size:14pt;color:rgb(0,0,0)">
Curt</div>
</div>
</div>

_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferre=
r">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" rel=3D"noreferrer=
 noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/jay.la=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://aut=
ox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div></blockquote></div>
<span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span></spa=
n><br><span><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=
=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>=
=3D"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br><span>Archive=
: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D=
"noreferrer">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a href=3D"http://aut=
ox.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://autox.team=
.net/archive</a></span><br><span></span><br><span>Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"h=
ttp://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blan=
k" rel=3D"noreferrer">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/jliny5@c=
ox.net</a></span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br></div></blockquote><=
/div></div>_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferre=
r">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
errer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" rel=3D"noreferrer=
 noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=
=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/dave@m=
unroe.ca" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>

--0000000000009364bf06020997c9--

--===============7943406622483927032==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7943406622483927032==--