Subject: [Tigers] Cooling Fan

From: Joe Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:38:52 -0500

--===============4109667070802290379==

--000000000000e48b2b0600c8e726

My Tiger can't keep up with this 100 degree weather in Texas.  I've read
through the article by Tiger Tom and Chuck King and I will make some of the
suggested modifications.  They listed two different pusher electric fans in
the article but both of them are no longer available.

So, has anybody recently installed a pusher fan?  If so, what part numbers?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--000000000000e48b2b0600c8e726
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">My Tiger can&#39;t keep up with this 100 degree weather in=
 Texas.=C2=A0 I&#39;ve read through the article by Tiger Tom and Chuck King=
 and I will make some of the suggested modifications.=C2=A0 They listed two=
 different pusher electric fans in the article but both of them are no long=
er available.<div><br></div><div>So, has anybody recently installed a pushe=
r fan?=C2=A0 If so, what part numbers?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</di=
v><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--000000000000e48b2b0600c8e726--

--===============4109667070802290379==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4109667070802290379==--