Subject: [Tigers] Cigarette Lighter

From: Joe Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 14:01:27 -0500

--===============6741908889322253944==

--00000000000001e30c05ff0cfb36

Does anybody know of an aftermarket cigarette lighter that will fit the
hole in the dash?  I've looked at several and they are all too small for
the existing hole.  I want to add one so I can charge up a phone when
needed.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--00000000000001e30c05ff0cfb36
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Does anybody know of an aftermarket cigarette lighter that=
 will fit the hole in the dash?=C2=A0 I&#39;ve looked at several and they a=
re all too small for the existing hole.=C2=A0 I want to add one so I can ch=
arge up a phone when needed.<div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown=
</div></div>

--00000000000001e30c05ff0cfb36--

--===============6741908889322253944==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6741908889322253944==--

---

From: Jim D'Amelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 17:49:53 -0400

--===============1846915296192625522==

----_com.samsung.android.email_15802239994942740
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_15802239994942740
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_15802239994942740--

--===============1846915296192625522==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1846915296192625522==--