Subject: [Tigers] Plastic water bottle

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 16:04:35 -0400

--===============7327268880135266700==

--000000000000c6fc4b05fe085873

Anyone  have suggestions or success on Clea ing these up. Mine is looking
ruff.

    LanceBeauchamp 9470951

--000000000000c6fc4b05fe085873
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Anyone=C2=A0 have suggestions or success on Clea ing thes=
e up. Mine is looking ruff.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"au=
to">=C2=A0 =C2=A0 LanceBeauchamp 9470951</div></div>

--000000000000c6fc4b05fe085873--

--===============7327268880135266700==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7327268880135266700==--