Subject: [Tigers] Speedo service

From: larryall via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 09:59:33 -0800

--===============0984788310653095395==

----_com.samsung.android.email_3733676626834530
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

SSBhbHNvIGxpdmUgbmVhciBQYWxvIEFsdG8gU3BlZWRvbWV0ZXIuVGhleSByZWZ1cmJpc2hlZCBt
aW5lIHByb2JhYmx5IDI1IHllYXJzIGFnbyBhbmQgaXMgc3RpbGwgd29ya2luZyBhcyBuZXcuVGhl
eSBhbHNvIHJlY29tbWVuZGVkIGEgbmV3IHNwZWVkbyBjYWJsZSB3aGljaCBJIGdvdCBmcm9tIEN1
cnRzIENsYXNzaWNTZW50IGZyb20gbXkgVmVyaXpvbiwgU2Ftc3VuZyBHYWxheHkgc21hcnRwaG9u
ZQ==

----_com.samsung.android.email_3733676626834530
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_3733676626834530--

--===============0984788310653095395==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0984788310653095395==--