Subject: [Tigers] windshield washer

From: Clyde Mclaughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2022 11:52:37 -0500

--===============2957160908257619927==

--00000000000023d1ce05f045443a

Since I asked the question about the Lucas washer pump/reservoir I was able
to make a bracket and install it where the original type was mounted on the
rf inner fender.  I too have previously installed a universal electric
washer pump, but I hid it under the false floor on the passenger side and
converted the old mechanical pump to an electrical switch.  I like the
Lucas pump assy, it's kinda cool and I hadn't seen one on a sunbeam before
and was surprised to see it mention in the BON.  Clyde

--00000000000023d1ce05f045443a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Since I asked the question about the Lucas washer pump/res=
ervoir I was able to make a bracket and install it where the original type =
was mounted on the rf inner fender.=C2=A0 I too have previously installed a=
 universal electric washer pump, but I hid it under the false=C2=A0floor on=
 the passenger=C2=A0side and converted the old mechanical pump to an electr=
ical switch.=C2=A0 I like the Lucas pump assy, it&#39;s kinda cool and I ha=
dn&#39;t seen one on a sunbeam before and was surprised to see it mention i=
n the BON.=C2=A0 Clyde<div><br></div></div>

--00000000000023d1ce05f045443a--

--===============2957160908257619927==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2957160908257619927==--