Subject: [Tigers] Headers

From: Clyde Mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 11:19:48 -0500

--00000000000037641005ef02f1d6

--00000000000037640e05ef02f1d4

Looking for a header that doesn't have the cyl #3 and#7 hanging lower than
the other 3 on each side..I viewed a set while performing a TAC inspection,
but the owner didn't know their origin because they were on the car when he
acquired it. I have included 2 pix..note from the pix that the two lower
tubes are parallel, and I would believe less likely to bottom out over
obsticles, and they look better, but I'm looking for ground clearance.
Thanks for any input, Clyde

--00000000000037640e05ef02f1d4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Looking for a header that doesn&#39;t have the cyl #3 and#=
7 hanging lower than the other 3 on each side..I viewed a set while perform=
ing a TAC inspection, but the owner didn&#39;t know their origin because th=
ey were on the car when he acquired it. I have included 2 pix..note from th=
e pix that the two lower tubes are parallel, and I would believe less likel=
y to bottom out over obsticles, and they look better, but I&#39;m looking f=
or ground clearance. Thanks for any input, Clyde</div>

--00000000000037640e05ef02f1d4--

--00000000000037641005ef02f1d6
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20211016_084945.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_lb9ke66o0>

--00000000000037641005ef02f1d6
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20211016_084955.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <f_lb9kenxs1>

--00000000000037641005ef02f1d6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--00000000000037641005ef02f1d6--