Subject: [Tigers] rear disc brake

From: Clyde Mclaughlin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 11:30:27 -0400

--===============6638500161402637064==

--000000000000d59a0405ec7e85bd

has anyone recently tried the fiat 124 rear conversion, most things I have
read were from years ago. my interest is in maintaining use of 13" wheels
and I have a set of the fiat caliper/brackets..and car is used for street
use only, limited auto cross

--000000000000d59a0405ec7e85bd
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">has anyone recently tried the fiat 124 rear conversion, mo=
st things I have read were from years ago. my interest is in maintaining us=
e of 13&quot; wheels and I have a set of the fiat caliper/brackets..and car=
 is used for street use only, limited auto cross</div>

--000000000000d59a0405ec7e85bd--

--===============6638500161402637064==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6638500161402637064==--