Subject: [Tigers] Cantrail Seal

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 16:52:05 -0500

--===============1948816368581471381==

--00000000000078455305ea285bb0

--00000000000078455205ea285baf

Please look at this photo and let me know if I have the cantrail seal
installed in the correct orientation.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--00000000000078455205ea285baf
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Please look at this photo and let me know if I have the ca=
ntrail seal installed in the correct orientation.=C2=A0=C2=A0<div><br></div=
><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_l8taysos0" alt=3D"cantrail seal.jpg" width=3D"392"=
 height=3D"523"><br></div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown</=
div></div>

--00000000000078455205ea285baf--

--00000000000078455305ea285bb0
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="cantrail seal.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_l8taysos0>

--00000000000078455305ea285bb0--

--===============1948816368581471381==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1948816368581471381==--