Subject: [Tigers] Air Cleaner Gasket

From: Stu via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 10:44:09 -0400

--===============5733394553038547780==

--000000000000bef83205e9a9ae43

Does anyone have a good part number/source for the 5 inch gasket that goes
between the stock air cleaner and the stock 2 barrel carb?  It's got to be
standard old Ford stuff, somewhere.

Thanks,

Stu Brennan

--000000000000bef83205e9a9ae43
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Doe=
s anyone have a good part number/source for the 5 inch gasket that goes bet=
ween the stock air cleaner and the stock 2 barrel carb?=C2=A0 It&#39;s got =
to be standard old Ford stuff, somewhere.</div><div class=3D"gmail_default"=
 style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"=
font-size:small">Thanks,</div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-si=
ze:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">=
Stu Brennan</div></div>

--000000000000bef83205e9a9ae43--

--===============5733394553038547780==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5733394553038547780==--