Subject: [Tigers] Rootes Group info

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 10:23:57 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0917801487243164895==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0003_01D8B86C.CA44E0C0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D8B86C.CA44E0C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I found this web site the other day - lots of interesting information.

 <http://rootesandrelated.com/> Home - Rootes and related

I have not explored it's full content but I did find a 1957 - 1966 ICI paint
booklet and a very interesting booklet about their production facilities.

 <http://rootesandrelated.com/index.php/category/company-publications/>
Company publications Archives - Rootes and related

Go to the bottom of the page - there is a 2 part booklet with lots of
pictures.

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D8B86C.CA44E0C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I found this web site the other day &#8211; lots of =
interesting information.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://rootesandrelated.com/"><span style=3D'color:blue'>Home - =
Rootes and related</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have not =
explored it&#8217;s full content but I did find a 1957 &#8211; 1966 ICI =
paint booklet and a very interesting booklet about their production =
facilities.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"http://rootesandrelated.com/index.php/category/company-publicatio=
ns/"><span style=3D'color:blue'>Company publications Archives - Rootes =
and related</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Go to the =
bottom of the page &#8211; there is a 2 part booklet with lots of =
pictures.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D8B86C.CA44E0C0--

--===============0917801487243164895==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0917801487243164895==--