Subject: [Tigers] fAnother safety experiment

From: coolvt--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2022 21:01:39 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1002090_1474122819.1659646899738
	boundary="----=_Part_1002089_1450799601.1659646899736"

------=_Part_1002089_1450799601.1659646899736
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

If=C2=A0 your kid keeps grabbing your beer, this is what you need.=C2=A0
------=_Part_1002089_1450799601.1659646899736
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div><span style="font-size: 14pt;">If&nbsp; your kid keeps grabbing your beer, this is what you need.</span></div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div><img src="cid:DWEB.ebc33832c5d24f0ca5a1aaa5418d0446" id="DWEB.ebc33832c5d24f0ca5a1aaa5418d0446" data-id="DWEB.ebc33832c5d24f0ca5a1aaa5418d0446"></div>
------=_Part_1002089_1450799601.1659646899736--

------=_Part_1002090_1474122819.1659646899738
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="=?utf-8?B?RW1iZWRkZWRlYmMzMzgzMmM1ZDI0ZjBjYTVhMWFhYTU0MThkMDQ0Ni5wbmc=?="
Content-ID: <DWEB.ebc33832c5d24f0ca5a1aaa5418d0446>

------=_Part_1002090_1474122819.1659646899738
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_Part_1002090_1474122819.1659646899738--