Subject: [Tigers] Big Hammer in Production

From: DW via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 12:48:22 -0700

If you KNOW the mods done during Tiger production, You know they DID use 
a BIG hammer.

BUT, it has little to do with the Firewall.

Study the WORD Bulkhead...

DW

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

---

From: GARY WINBLAD <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 15:59:39 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I am not a TAC guy but starting in 1971...

My vote is for the hammer used at the "frame rail"  where Tiger exhaust
manifold clearance was needed.  In 1971, I discovered this area in my new
to me, 6 year old Tiger... my mind went into overtime contemplating the 
major front end wreck...  actually I started looking around when I
discovered the steering geometry was all messed up...
IF I wasn't an engineer, it would have save me a lot of grief...
Gary W

> On 05/15/2022 3:48 PM DW via Tigers <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>  
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

[email-masked]