Subject: [Tigers] Brake rotor turning

From: Andy Walker via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 12:10:02 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5092992692899831434==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D85E1D.8F854CD0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D85E1D.8F854CD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hey, guys:

My Tiger appears to have a very slight warpage in one or both front brake
rotors.  Consequently, I'd like to have them turned and trued up.  Does
anyone know what the spec is as to how far the rotors can safely be turned
before they should be discarded?  I have absolutely no idea if my rotors
have ever been turned, but it's probably safe to assume that they have been
at some point.  Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks much,

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D85E1D.8F854CD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hey, guys:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>My Tiger =
appears to have a very slight warpage in one or both front brake =
rotors.&nbsp; Consequently, I&#8217;d like to have them turned and trued =
up.&nbsp; Does anyone know what the spec is as to how far the rotors can =
safely be turned before they should be discarded?&nbsp; I have =
absolutely no idea if my rotors have ever been turned, but it&#8217;s =
probably safe to assume that they have been at some point.&nbsp; Any =
guidance would be appreciated.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks =
much,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Andy Walker<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Edmond, OK<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D85E1D.8F854CD0--

--===============5092992692899831434==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5092992692899831434==--