Subject: [Tigers] Car Show Sign

From: Joe Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2022 16:37:10 -0500

--===============2527297432875322043==

--0000000000001cc67e05de4a8c15

Hey,

I'm thinking about entering a local car show this summer and I seem to
remember that somebody shared a file a few years ago for a Tiger display
sign that anybody could edit and use for their own car.  But of course I
can't find it now.  Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000001cc67e05de4a8c15
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m thinking about entering a =
local car show this summer and I seem to remember that somebody shared a fi=
le a few years ago for a Tiger display sign that anybody could edit and use=
 for their own car.=C2=A0 But of course I can&#39;t find it now.=C2=A0 Can =
anybody point me in the right direction?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</=
div><div>Joe Brown=C2=A0</div></div>

--0000000000001cc67e05de4a8c15--

--===============2527297432875322043==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2527297432875322043==--