Subject: [Tigers] Intake manifold.

From: "Larry Mayfield" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 07:56:37 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5608137154701945145==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01D87331.A1830660"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D87331.A1830660
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Just surfing around today wasting my time, but I ran across a 4bbl intake
manifold on Ebay, listed for 299 bucks that is a cast iron small block ford
unit.  Says it is a rare unit and came on a Mustangs. So I am wondering if
this might be a hipo or truck unit?   Here is the listing info

<https://www.ebay.com/itm/134061094395?hash=item1f36a9f5fb:g:CjkAAOSwEYliOMn
P> 

<https://www.ebay.com/itm/134061094395?hash=item1f36a9f5fb:g:CjkAAOSwEYliOMn
P> OEM Ford 4 Barrel Intake Manifold C50E-9425-A 4F12 289 302 65 MUSTANG
RARE

If I am dumpster diving so to speak, what cars might this have actually been
installed on from the factory? The Ford literature I have (Muscle Parts)
says the manifold of choice for this time period (late 60's) was the
C90Z-9424-D, an aluminum hi riser. I have never seen one of these either.

Just curious folks. I would like to find a 4bbl intake aluminum or iron as I
want to put on a throttle body FI system on my cars engine (any one of three
engines I have, lol). 

Mayf

Twfs 204.913 mph flying mile avg

210.779 mph exit speed

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D87331.A1830660
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
h3
	{mso-style-priority:9;
	mso-style-link:"Heading 3 Char";
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:13.5pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.Heading3Char
	{mso-style-name:"Heading 3 Char";
	mso-style-priority:9;
	mso-style-link:"Heading 3";
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	font-weight:bold;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Just surfing around today =
wasting my time, but I ran across a 4bbl intake manifold on Ebay, listed =
for 299 bucks that is a cast iron small block ford unit.&nbsp; Says it =
is a rare unit and came on a Mustangs. So I am wondering if this might =
be a hipo or truck unit? &nbsp;&nbsp;Here is the listing =
info<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"https://www.ebay.com/itm/134061094395?hash=3Ditem1f36a9f5fb:g:Cjk=
AAOSwEYliOMnP" target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.5pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#11182=
0;background:white'><o:p></o:p></span></a></p><h3 =
style=3D'margin:0in'><u><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#11182=
0;background:yellow;mso-highlight:yellow;font-weight:normal'><a =
href=3D"https://www.ebay.com/itm/134061094395?hash=3Ditem1f36a9f5fb:g:Cjk=
AAOSwEYliOMnP" target=3D"_blank"><span style=3D'color:#111820'>OEM Ford =
4 Barrel Intake Manifold C50E-9425-A 4F12 289 302 65 MUSTANG =
RAR</span><span =
style=3D'color:#111820;background:windowtext;mso-highlight:windowtext'>E<=
/span><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowtext;background:win=
dowtext;mso-highlight:windowtext;text-decoration:none'><o:p></o:p></span>=
</a></span></u></h3><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If I am dumpster diving so to speak, what cars might =
this have actually been installed on from the factory? The Ford =
literature I have (Muscle Parts) says the manifold of choice for this =
time period (late 60&#8217;s) was the <span =
style=3D'background:yellow;mso-highlight:yellow'>C90Z-9424-D, an =
aluminum hi riser</span>. I have never seen one of these =
either&#8230;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Just curious folks&#8230; I would like to find a 4bbl =
intake aluminum or iron as I want to put on a throttle body FI system on =
my cars engine (any one of three engines I have, lol). <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Mayf<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Twfs 204.913 =
mph flying mile avg<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>210.779 mph exit =
speed<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D87331.A1830660--

--===============5608137154701945145==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5608137154701945145==--

---

From: jimdamelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2022 11:50:09 -0400

--===============8917864085388297981==

----_com.samsung.android.email_7002998312519170
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_7002998312519170
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_7002998312519170--

--===============8917864085388297981==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============8917864085388297981==--