Subject: [Tigers] thermostat housing

From: "Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:27:58 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4678085490019975602==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01D83796.9011D720"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D83796.9011D720
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Are there any casting number or markings on the thermostat housing used on
the C5OE-9425D intake manifold?

This intake manifold is mostly in the B19KC engine group.  It might be a
Tiger specific intake manifold.

This is the time frame that Ford moved the thermostat recess from the intake
manifold to the thermostat housing.

I would also like to know if that thermostat housing is made of cast iron or
aluminum.

The original Tiger engine survey form is online -
<https://teae.org/tiger-engine-study/> Tiger Engine Study - TigersEast
AlpinesEast (teae.org)

Please participate - the more information gathered the better the research
quality.

Thank you

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D83796.9011D720
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Are there any casting number or markings on the =
thermostat housing used on the C5OE-9425D intake =
manifold?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This intake manifold is mostly in the B19KC engine =
group.&nbsp; It might be a Tiger specific intake =
manifold.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This is the time frame that Ford moved the thermostat =
recess from the intake manifold to the thermostat =
housing.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I would also like to know if that thermostat housing =
is made of cast iron or aluminum.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The original =
Tiger engine survey form is online - <span class=3DMsoHyperlink><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:windowtext=
;text-decoration:none'>&nbsp;</span></span><a =
href=3D"https://teae.org/tiger-engine-study/"><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif'>Tiger Engine =
Study - TigersEast AlpinesEast (teae.org)</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Please =
participate &#8211; the more information gathered the better the =
research quality.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thank =
you<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D83796.9011D720--

--===============4678085490019975602==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4678085490019975602==--

---

From: jimdamelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2022 11:48:48 -0400

----_com.samsung.android.email_15279063148451160

----_com.samsung.android.email_15279063153572521
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_15279063153572521
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_15279063153572521--

----_com.samsung.android.email_15279063148451160
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20220314_114259_resized.jpg";
 size=642024

----_com.samsung.android.email_15279063148451160
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20220314_114309_resized.jpg";
 size=947149

2Q==

----_com.samsung.android.email_15279063148451160
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20220314_114132_resized.jpg";
 size=1337830

2Q==

----_com.samsung.android.email_15279063148451160
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

----_com.samsung.android.email_15279063148451160--