Subject: [Tigers] 2021 SEMA

From: Jerry Christopherson via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2021 17:27:07 -0600

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6296537156062384244==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0066_01D7E08F.57704680"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0066_01D7E08F.57704680
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Lots of interesting things at SEMA this year (even though it was not nearly
as big as previous years), one of the things that caught my eye was this
splicing kit (several kits and somewhat spendy).  Look it up at
Spilseal.com.  It makes outstanding factory looking splices. Too bad it
doesn't say Tiger in the mold. HA

As soon as I can figure it out I'll send a picture of a transmission (5
speed) that fits the Tiger.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

TAC insp #58

------=_NextPart_000_0066_01D7E08F.57704680
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Lots of =
interesting things at SEMA this year (even though it was not nearly as =
big as previous years), one of the things that caught my eye was this =
splicing kit (several kits and somewhat spendy).&nbsp; Look it up at =
Spilseal.com.&nbsp; It makes outstanding factory looking splices. Too =
bad it doesn&#8217;t say Tiger in the mold. HA<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>As soon as I =
can figure it out I&#8217;ll send a picture of a transmission (5 speed) =
that fits the Tiger.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Jerry =
Christopherson<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>9473187<o:p><=
/o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>TAC insp =
#58<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0066_01D7E08F.57704680--

--===============6296537156062384244==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6296537156062384244==--