Subject: [Tigers] Pictures

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 12:23:22 -0500

--===============5602502930731326156==

--0000000000009982a405d0c2f381

When you guys post photos of things on the site where the hell are they, I
haven't seen any of them.  What should I click on or see and where
.confusing to me. Beau

--0000000000009982a405d0c2f381
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">When you guys post photos of things on the site where the=
 hell are they, I haven&#39;t seen any of them.=C2=A0 What should I click o=
n or see and where .confusing to me. Beau</div>

--0000000000009982a405d0c2f381--

--===============5602502930731326156==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5602502930731326156==--