Subject: [Tigers] PCV

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:30:38 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0068_01D7BEC5.B5BCE810"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0068_01D7BEC5.B5BCE810
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0069_01D7BEC5.B5BCE810"

------=_NextPart_001_0069_01D7BEC5.B5BCE810
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Well, I found a picture of the C3TZ-6A666-A PCV valve and it is wrong for
the Tiger engine too.

This is for the 1963 PCV system.

1963 system from Bob Mannel's Book pg. 3-45, that should be the C3DE-6A664-A
PCV hose @ 3 5/64" long.

These are not Tiger engine parts.

I'm going to guess these were the part numbers supplied to Rootes and the up
to date part numbers were lagging behind in the information exchange.

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_001_0069_01D7BEC5.B5BCE810
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Well, I found a picture of the C3TZ-6A666-A PCV valve =
and it is wrong for the Tiger engine too.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>This is for the 1963 PCV system.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>1963 system =
from Bob Mannel&#8217;s Book pg. 3-45, that should be the C3DE-6A664-A =
PCV hose @ 3 5/64&#8221; long.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>These are =
not Tiger engine parts.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m =
going to guess these were the part numbers supplied to Rootes and the up =
to date part numbers were lagging behind in the information =
exchange.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0069_01D7BEC5.B5BCE810--

------=_NextPart_000_0068_01D7BEC5.B5BCE810
	name="C3TZ-6A666-A.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="C3TZ-6A666-A.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0068_01D7BEC5.B5BCE810
	name="1963 pcv.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="1963 pcv.png"

------=_NextPart_000_0068_01D7BEC5.B5BCE810
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0068_01D7BEC5.B5BCE810--