Subject: [Tigers] Martha Christianson

From: Curt Bowland via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 17:03:58 +0000

--===============1446322726280366264==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BN7PR07MB46600BF9E7F927C1FEFC1F0BDBB19BN7PR07MB4660namp_"

--_000_BN7PR07MB46600BF9E7F927C1FEFC1F0BDBB19BN7PR07MB4660namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have several questions regarding Martha. Is she still doing Tiger interio=
rs? Most current contact information. Please reply to me at [email-masked]=
m . Thanks for any information you may have.

Curt in Chicago

--_000_BN7PR07MB46600BF9E7F927C1FEFC1F0BDBB19BN7PR07MB4660namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;, Chalkboard, cursive; =
font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
">
I have several questions regarding Martha. Is she still doing Tiger interio=
rs? Most current contact information. Please reply to me at [email-masked]=
m . Thanks&nbsp;for any information you may have.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;, Chalkboard, cursive; =
font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;, Chalkboard, cursive; =
font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
">
Curt in Chicago</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BN7PR07MB46600BF9E7F927C1FEFC1F0BDBB19BN7PR07MB4660namp_--

--===============1446322726280366264==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1446322726280366264==--