Subject: [Tigers] Exhaust recommendations

From: Stanley Gorski via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 14:50:25 +0000 (UTC)

--===============7127088604371199085==
	boundary="----=_Part_522137_1806850215.1634741425161"

------=_Part_522137_1806850215.1634741425161
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I have an original 260 4bbl, f4b, marine cam and Jet coated Sanderson heade=
rs. =C2=A0Looking to do an exhaust system am in Sarasota Fl.. The work I ha=
ve seen from our local pipe benders is down and dirty. =C2=A0Looked and rea=
d on Ricks system, sounds interesting, but needs tweaking. =C2=A0What optio=
ns and opinions are out there. =C2=A0Thanks Stan
------=_Part_522137_1806850215.1634741425161
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">I have an original 260 4bbl, f4b, marine cam and Jet coated Sanderson headers. &nbsp;Looking to do an exhaust system am in Sarasota Fl.. The work I have seen from our local pipe benders is down and dirty. &nbsp;Looked and read on Ricks system, sounds interesting, but needs tweaking. &nbsp;What options and opinions are out there. &nbsp;Thanks Stan<span></span></div>

------=_Part_522137_1806850215.1634741425161--

--===============7127088604371199085==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7127088604371199085==--