Subject: [Tigers] Lost parts...

From: Larry Mayfield via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 17:08:14 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0153906373941484447==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0005_01D7BAD4.C1438620"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D7BAD4.C1438620
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0006_01D7BAD4.C1438620"

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01D7BAD4.C1438620
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Repackaging all of my spare used and new or old stock parts and have come up
short on 3 items.  Probably more before I am done. 

I need the BP43 parts, 4 each ( for 2 wheel cylinders or both rear brakes)
plus  that odd looking spring clip that holds it all in place. I actually
have one on them in a box I just taped shut, lol.  but 2 will give me a
spare. total of 6 pieces. 

Anyone have these critters they will part with for less than the national
debt?  

It all goes onto the OEM rear end that came with this car.  It had developed
a bearing noise, a long time ago 1976ish,  and I had replaced the wheel
bearings but never finished the job. Instead, I obtained a different rear
end , a posi unit and a set of 4.55:1 rear gears and went drag racing for a
short while.   

Larry  aka mayf   aka drmayf

Pahrump,NV

 

------=_NextPart_001_0006_01D7BAD4.C1438620
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Repackaging all of my spare =
used and new or old stock parts and have come up short on 3 items.&nbsp; =
Probably more before I am done. <o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I =
need the BP43 parts, 4 each ( for 2 wheel cylinders or both rear brakes) =
plus &nbsp;that odd looking spring clip that holds it all in place. I =
actually have one on them in a box I just taped shut, lol&#8230; =
&nbsp;but 2 will give me a spare&#8230; total of 6 pieces&#8230; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Anyone have these critters they will part with for =
less than the national debt?&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It all goes =
onto the OEM rear end that came with this car. &nbsp;It had developed a =
bearing noise, a long time ago 1976ish, &nbsp;and I had replaced the =
wheel bearings but never finished the job. Instead, I obtained a =
different rear end , a posi unit and a set of 4.55:1 rear gears and went =
drag racing for a short while. &nbsp;&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Larry =
&nbsp;aka mayf&nbsp;&nbsp; aka drmayf<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Pahrump,NV<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><img =
width=3D394 height=3D368 style=3D'width:4.1in;height:3.8333in' =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></p></div></body></=
html>
------=_NextPart_001_0006_01D7BAD4.C1438620--

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D7BAD4.C1438620
	name="image001.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01D7BAD4.C1438620--

--===============0153906373941484447==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0153906373941484447==--