Subject: [Tigers] rear axle paint

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 23:17:39 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5936791234274491779==
	boundary="----=_Part_576547_907019683.1633907859083"

------=_Part_576547_907019683.1633907859083
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It should be noted that the orange paint is a sealer for cast iron assy's i=
t is on both sides and is used on the inside of many engines. =C2=A0what ev=
er color is over it is cosmetic only, but the orange is a sealer
------=_Part_576547_907019683.1633907859083
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">It should be noted that the orange paint is a sealer for cast iron assy's it is on both sides and is used on the inside of many engines. &nbsp;what ever color is over it is cosmetic only, but the orange is a sealer<span></span></div>

------=_Part_576547_907019683.1633907859083--

--===============5936791234274491779==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5936791234274491779==--