Subject: [Tigers] Tiger PCV Adapter

From: jimdamelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 09:52:01 -0400

----_com.samsung.android.email_7180252745611970

----_com.samsung.android.email_7180252746055721
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

SSd2ZSBhdHRhY2hlZCB0d28gcGljdHVyZXMgYW5kIHdhcyB3b25kZXJpbmcgaWYgdGhpcyBpcyB0
aGUgc2FtZSBhZGFwdGVyIFJvb3RlcyB1c2VkIG9uIHRoZSBUaWdlci7CoCBUaGUgZWFybHkgcGFy
dHMgYm9vayBsaXN0cyB0aGUgRm9yZCAjIGFzIDM3ODc1NC7CoCBUaGUgTXVzdGFuZyBzdXBwbGll
cidzIHNlbGwgdGhlIHBpY3R1cmVkIG9uZSBmb3IgYmlnIGJsb2NrIGNhcnMuIEFueW9uZSBzdGls
bCBoYXZlIHRoZWlyIG9yaWdpbmFsLkppbSBEU2VudCBmcm9tIG15IEdhbGF4eQ==

----_com.samsung.android.email_7180252746055721
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_7180252746055721--

----_com.samsung.android.email_7180252745611970
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="hw1721_1.369.jpg";
 size=35947

2Q==

----_com.samsung.android.email_7180252745611970
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="hw1721_2.369.jpg";
 size=44178

----_com.samsung.android.email_7180252745611970
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

----_com.samsung.android.email_7180252745611970--

---

From: jimdamelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 11:46:33 -0400

--===============3065864501152179264==

----_com.samsung.android.email_7217232086850470
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_7217232086850470
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_7217232086850470--

--===============3065864501152179264==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============3065864501152179264==--

---

From: jimdamelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 12:56:17 -0400

--===============0071996577746648310==

----_com.samsung.android.email_7252495526547960
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_7252495526547960
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_7252495526547960--

--===============0071996577746648310==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0071996577746648310==--