Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Sub Frame or Cross member

From: daniel doornbos via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 14:57:21 +0000

--===============7934492909260337912==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_SN1PR18MB217514F41324524EAD802E07FDA29SN1PR18MB2175namp_"

--_000_SN1PR18MB217514F41324524EAD802E07FDA29SN1PR18MB2175namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

FYI:  I Have one of Mike H's mustang II cross members in my tiger.  I have =
the original complete cross-member outside the car that I'm willing to part=
 with if anyone has an interest.  It has been tweaked from the front-end cr=
ash that took my car off the road before I bought it.  There are small crea=
ses at the frame mounting points that I think could be repaired with a bit =
of cutting, metal fabrication, and welding.

dan

--_000_SN1PR18MB217514F41324524EAD802E07FDA29SN1PR18MB2175namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
FYI:&nbsp; I Have one of Mike H's mustang II cross members in my tiger.&nbs=
p; I have the original complete cross-member outside the car that I'm willi=
ng to part with if anyone has an interest.&nbsp; It has been tweaked from t=
he front-end crash that took my car off the road
 before I bought it.&nbsp; There are small creases at the frame mounting po=
ints that I think could be repaired with a bit of cutting, metal fabricatio=
n, and welding.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
dan</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_SN1PR18MB217514F41324524EAD802E07FDA29SN1PR18MB2175namp_--

--===============7934492909260337912==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7934492909260337912==--