Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest

From: "Darrell Mountjoy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 11:00:56 -0700

All,

It has come to my attention that automotive journalist, Ethan Jupp, has
recently suggested in his article of Sept 14th, 2021 titled: Seven
Sportscars to See at the 2021 [Goodwood] Revival, my car, Sunbeam Lister
Tiger ADU 180B, will be on the grid at Goodwood.
http://www.goodwood.com/grr/event-coverage/goodwood-revival/2021/9/seven-spo
rtscars-to-see-at-2021-revival/?fbcclidlwAR0y5p1NcmQK1FQlelRN6ljz15xQuzJr-94
CrqmqWqZaQlczw4wWgLlrSnQ .  This information is false.

I can only assume what he is referring to is, which in addition to my sister
race car, Tony Eckford's ADU 179B Sunbeam Lister Tiger (as a regular at the
event), that Mr. Jupp is referring to Richard Squire's recent acquisition of
the 7734 KV car, the "mule" used by Rootes Group during test week at Le Mans
in April before the June 1964 24 Heures du Mans event.

If, in fact, Tony and Richard's cars are both entered in the 2021 Goodwood
Revival this coming weekend, I wish them, their drivers and the cars the
best of luck.

Darrell Mountjoy
Caretaker of ADU 180B

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]