Subject: [Tigers] sunbeam spares

From: Buck Trippel via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 17:05:48 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0325083143713385638==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0489_01D7B09D.41E21A90"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0489_01D7B09D.41E21A90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi,

Sunbeam Spares is great (Malcolm, Andy & Tristan) They are located near
Heathrow, to the west of London. The company itself has been around for
decades and is the main Sunbeam vendor in the UK. They are highly reputable.

Sunbeam Tiger Alpine Spares is a different company. It's rather new. (5
years?) It specializes in providing components for turning out Algers. (And
any company that would so closely copy an established competitor's name is
already suspect.) 

Randy Willits (sp?) up in New Hampshire (?) brings in shipments of sheet
metal stuff from the UK all the time. You may be able to buy something from
him to avoid hefty shipping fees. (I've done that.)

Buck Trippel

------=_NextPart_000_0489_01D7B09D.41E21A90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hi,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sunbeam =
Spares is great (Malcolm, Andy &amp; Tristan) They are located near =
Heathrow, to the west of London. The company itself has been around for =
decades and is the main Sunbeam vendor in the UK. They are highly =
reputable.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Sunbeam Tiger Alpine Spares is a different company. =
It&#8217;s rather new. (5 years?) It specializes in providing components =
for turning out Algers. (And any company that would so closely copy an =
established competitor&#8217;s name is already suspect.) =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Randy Willits (sp?) up in New Hampshire (?) brings in =
shipments of sheet metal stuff from the UK all the time. You may be able =
to buy something from him to avoid hefty shipping fees. (I&#8217;ve done =
that.)<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Buck Trippel<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0489_01D7B09D.41E21A90--

--===============0325083143713385638==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0325083143713385638==--