Subject: Re: [Tigers] Trunk wood

From: jimdamelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 20:03:28 -0400

--===============1637363386875460782==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1440438413689040
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1440438413689040

----_com.samsung.android.email_1440438418957271
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1440438418957271
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.jpg"; size=200166
Content-ID: <com_samsung_android_email_attachmentprovider_2_3946_RAW_1632355393107>

----_com.samsung.android.email_1440438418957271--

----_com.samsung.android.email_1440438413689040--

--===============1637363386875460782==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1637363386875460782==--