Subject: [Tigers] wood finish

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 21:04:27 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3427176868661149627==
	boundary="----=_Part_130625_1986551012.1632603867256"

------=_Part_130625_1986551012.1632603867256
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I would agree it would follow the theme, no sealant, no paint. =C2=A0just l=
ike the torch cut holes as apposed to a drill bit or chassis punched hole
------=_Part_130625_1986551012.1632603867256
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">I would agree it would follow the theme, no sealant, no paint. &nbsp;just like the torch cut holes as apposed to a drill bit or chassis punched hole<span></span></div>

------=_Part_130625_1986551012.1632603867256--

--===============3427176868661149627==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3427176868661149627==--