Subject: [Tigers] Two terminal ground connector

From: John Watertor via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2021 03:52:56 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6431978169853964339==
	boundary="----=_Part_512228_1005610124.1632282776084"

------=_Part_512228_1005610124.1632282776084
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

New two terminal ground terminals are available from "moss motors official =
site". part number 08-990 cost $6.89 each. I bought several for my Tiger an=
d XKE after the original ones broke several years ago and before Jaguar XK'=
s Unlimited was bought out by Moss Motors.John Watertor=C2=A0
------=_Part_512228_1005610124.1632282776084
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">New two terminal ground terminals are available from "moss motors official site". part number 08-990 cost $6.89 each. I bought several for my Tiger and XKE after the original ones broke several years ago and before Jaguar XK's Unlimited was bought out by Moss Motors.
<div>John Watertor&nbsp;</div>
</div>

------=_Part_512228_1005610124.1632282776084--

--===============6431978169853964339==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6431978169853964339==--