Subject: [Tigers] plywood under battery

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:44:43 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0977108068463451425==
	boundary="----=_Part_674419_1259963577.1632530683078"

------=_Part_674419_1259963577.1632530683078
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I find it interesting that Jims early MK1 and my mid runMK1a have the same =
spacing for screw holes holding down the plywood under the battery even =C2=
=A0though the wood piece is not exactly the same due to them having been re=
placed over the years. =C2=A0Could some have been screwed/some not?? holes =
are very small you would have to look close to see them especially if paint=
 is deteriorated or some surface rust
------=_Part_674419_1259963577.1632530683078
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">I find it interesting that Jims early MK1 and my mid runMK1a have the same spacing for screw holes holding down the plywood under the battery even &nbsp;though the wood piece is not exactly the same due to them having been replaced over the years. &nbsp;Could some have been screwed/some not?? holes are very small you would have to look close to see them especially if paint is deteriorated or some surface rust<span></span></div>

------=_Part_674419_1259963577.1632530683078--

--===============0977108068463451425==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0977108068463451425==--

---

From: jimdamelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 21:30:06 -0400

--===============5957956015928917973==

----_com.samsung.android.email_664887918688530
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_664887918688530
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_664887918688530--

--===============5957956015928917973==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5957956015928917973==--