Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 14, Issue 161

From: "Darrell Mountjoy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 16:09:50 -0700

I vote for Intercity.  An OCD friend has used them for decades with stellar
reviews.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 3:11 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Tigers Digest, Vol 14, Issue 161

Send Tigers mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Tigers digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Car Transport.... (Larry Mayfield)
   2. Re: Car Transport.... (Iron beast)
   3. Re: Car Transport.... (Larry Mayfield)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 11:16:03 -0700
From: "Larry Mayfield" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Tiger Autox'" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Tigers] Car Transport....

I have been meaning to ask about transporting a  car from one coast to the
other. I though I had saved the  correspondence that had come cross the
Tiger list before, but, nope.  

So, what has been the groups experiences with shipping a car across the US?
What are your actual experiences with shippers? If I shipped one, I would
want it to be enclosed similar to what car show cars travel in.  And a
reliable as a piece of basalt rock.  Cost is of course important as well.
Do they charge by weight and distance?  Never ever had this done before.  

SO, if any of you have recently shipped you fav car anywhere in an enclosed
conveyance:

what was the company, what is the URL for that company, 

what was your experience in pickup and delivery , 

did they perform well, 

were you satisfied,

if damaged along the way was remuneration satisfactory,

how much cost was involved for the  car weight and distance moved,

In other words was it a good deal? A great deal,  or a turkey and never to
be attempted again, lol. 

Most of the times in the past I have moved my car myself either flat towing
or trailering or on the mover's truck for the household goods. This is
something new to me.

Any help out there for me with info? 

Mayf

TWFS

Pahrump, NV

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20210825/50d0eb4d/attach
ment-0001.htm>

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 14:59:54 -0400
From: Iron beast <[email-masked]>
Cc: Tiger Autox <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Car Transport....

Hi mayf
I?ve used intercity (https://intercitylines.com/)    on a move from Kansas
to Pennsylvania.  They were professional, offered a short lead time, and
their equipment was top notch and enclosed. 

They will give you a pretty quick quote if you contact them. It Also is
cheaper if the car is in drivable condition. 

Just used them once , but was a favorable experience so usual disclaimers
apply!

Regards
P

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 25, 2021, at 2:21 PM, Larry Mayfield via Tigers
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> ?
> I have been meaning to ask about transporting a  car from one coast to the
other. I though I had saved the  correspondence that had come cross the
Tiger list before, but, nope?  
>  
> So, what has been the groups experiences with shipping a car across the
US?  What are your actual experiences with shippers? If I shipped one, I
would want it to be enclosed similar to what car show cars travel in.  And a
reliable as a piece of basalt rock.  Cost is of course important as well.
Do they charge by weight and distance?  Never ever had this done before.  
>  
> SO, if any of you have recently shipped you fav car anywhere in an
enclosed conveyance:
> what was the company, what is the URL for that company, what was your 
> experience in pickup and delivery , did they perform well, were you 
> satisfied, if damaged along the way was remuneration satisfactory, how 
> much cost was involved for the  car weight and distance moved,
>  
>  
> In other words was it a good deal? A great deal,  or a turkey and never to
be attempted again, lol.
>  
> Most of the times in the past I have moved my car myself either flat
towing or trailering or on the mover?s truck for the household goods. This
is something new to me.
>  
> Any help out there for me with info?
>  
> Mayf
> TWFS
> Pahrump, NV
> _______________________________________________
> 
> [email-masked]
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers 
> http://autox.team.net/archive
> 
> Unsubscribe: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
> 
> 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20210825/65e8693d/attach
ment-0001.htm>

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 15:10:24 -0700
From: "Larry Mayfield" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Iron beast'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Tiger Autox'" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Car Transport....

Ok, that is 2 for intercitylines. 

Thankee very kindly all ya?ll..

mayf

From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Iron beast
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2021 12:00 PM
Cc: Tiger Autox <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Car Transport....

Hi mayf

I?ve used intercity (https://intercitylines.com/)    on a move from Kansas
to Pennsylvania.  They were professional, offered a short lead time, and
their equipment was top notch and enclosed. 

They will give you a pretty quick quote if you contact them. It Also is
cheaper if the car is in drivable condition. 

Just used them once , but was a favorable experience so usual disclaimers
apply!

Regards

P

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 25, 2021, at 2:21 PM, Larry Mayfield via Tigers

?

I have been meaning to ask about transporting a  car from one coast to the
other. I though I had saved the  correspondence that had come cross the
Tiger list before, but, nope?  

So, what has been the groups experiences with shipping a car across the US?
What are your actual experiences with shippers? If I shipped one, I would
want it to be enclosed similar to what car show cars travel in.  And a
reliable as a piece of basalt rock.  Cost is of course important as well.
Do they charge by weight and distance?  Never ever had this done before.  

SO, if any of you have recently shipped you fav car anywhere in an enclosed
conveyance:

what was the company, what is the URL for that company, 

what was your experience in pickup and delivery , 

did they perform well, 

were you satisfied,

if damaged along the way was remuneration satisfactory,

how much cost was involved for the  car weight and distance moved,

In other words was it a good deal? A great deal,  or a turkey and never to
be attempted again, lol. 

Most of the times in the past I have moved my car myself either flat towing
or trailering or on the mover?s truck for the household goods. This is
something new to me.

Any help out there for me with info? 

Mayf

TWFS

Pahrump, NV

_______________________________________________

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://autox.team.net/pipermail/tigers/attachments/20210825/f4824261/attach
ment.htm>

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
Tigers mailing list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/tigers

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

------------------------------

End of Tigers Digest, Vol 14, Issue 161
***************************************

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]