Subject: [Tigers] Car Transport....

From: Larry Mayfield via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 11:16:03 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5282836704471150617==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002B_01D799A2.990C49B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D799A2.990C49B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have been meaning to ask about transporting a  car from one coast to the
other. I though I had saved the  correspondence that had come cross the
Tiger list before, but, nope.  

So, what has been the groups experiences with shipping a car across the US?
What are your actual experiences with shippers? If I shipped one, I would
want it to be enclosed similar to what car show cars travel in.  And a
reliable as a piece of basalt rock.  Cost is of course important as well.
Do they charge by weight and distance?  Never ever had this done before.  

SO, if any of you have recently shipped you fav car anywhere in an enclosed
conveyance:

what was the company, what is the URL for that company, 

what was your experience in pickup and delivery , 

did they perform well, 

were you satisfied,

if damaged along the way was remuneration satisfactory,

how much cost was involved for the  car weight and distance moved,

In other words was it a good deal? A great deal,  or a turkey and never to
be attempted again, lol. 

Most of the times in the past I have moved my car myself either flat towing
or trailering or on the mover's truck for the household goods. This is
something new to me.

Any help out there for me with info? 

Mayf

TWFS

Pahrump, NV

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D799A2.990C49B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have been meaning to ask =
about transporting a &nbsp;car from one coast to the other. I though I =
had saved the &nbsp;correspondence that had come cross the Tiger list =
before, but, nope&#8230; &nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>So, what has =
been the groups experiences with shipping a car across the US? =
&nbsp;What are your actual experiences with shippers? If I shipped one, =
I would want it to be enclosed similar to what car show cars travel =
in.&nbsp; And a reliable as a piece of basalt rock. &nbsp;Cost is of =
course important as well.&nbsp; Do they charge by weight and =
distance?&nbsp; Never ever had this done before. &nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>SO, if any =
of you have recently shipped you fav car anywhere in an enclosed =
conveyance:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal> what was the company, =
what is the URL for that company, <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>what was your experience in pickup and delivery , =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>did they perform well, =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>were you satisfied,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>if damaged along the way was remuneration =
satisfactory,<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>how much cost was =
involved for the &nbsp;car weight and distance moved,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>In other =
words was it a good deal? A great deal, &nbsp;or a turkey and never to =
be attempted again, lol. <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Most of the =
times in the past I have moved my car myself either flat towing or =
trailering or on the mover&#8217;s truck for the household goods. This =
is something new to me.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Any help out =
there for me with info? <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Mayf<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>TWFS<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Pahrump, =
NV<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_002B_01D799A2.990C49B0--

--===============5282836704471150617==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5282836704471150617==--