Subject: Re: [Tigers] 90 degree oil filter adaptor

From: Gary <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 14:27:07 -0700

--===============0858594206523486703==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-DEF049A5-93A6-49C5-A1BF-7129A4182D5F
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

When you get this all figured out, how about
taking some pictures and giving us the
Summit part numbers.  It=E2=80=99s way past the time=20
that I should have replaced the rubber hose=20
in my remote setup.
Gary

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 3, 2021, at 12:50 PM, Stu via Tigers <[email-masked]> wrote:=

>=20
> =EF=BB=BF
> Yes, Fram ph3600 or Ford FL400 will fit without grinding the engine mount.=

>=20
>> On Sat, Jul 3, 2021, 3:41 PM Terry Lawell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Hi Ron,
>>=20
>>   It turns out Summit had the right adapter for the kit, the sales=20
>> person just didn't know it. They have sent the adapter to me and it fits=20=

>> correctly in the block as well as in the kit. The only problem was the=20=

>> oil filter they sent me was incorrect - it hits up against the oil pan.=20=

>> Is it the ph3600 that is slimmer and fits that kit?
>>   I also found another problem - the oil line from the oil pressure=20
>> gauge was cracked and leaking. when I disconnected the oil line fitting,=20=

>> I also took off the fitting that goes into the block. It was very=20
>> difficult to get off and I am concerned that someone either put a=20
>> fitting in there with the wrong threads or stripped the threads when=20
>> they installed it. Do you know what size those threads are? It appears=20=

>> to be a british standard pipe thread. I had to use whitworth wrenches to=20=

>> get both the pressure fitting nut and the fitting to the block off. Any=20=

>> info on these fittings would be much appreciated.
>>=20
>> Cheers, Terry
>>=20
>>=20
>> On 7/3/21, 7:45 AM, Ron Fraser wrote:
>> > Terry
>> >       1st -  I would contact Summit to make sure that oil filter kit di=
d
>> > not come with an adaptor or if it is missing from your kit.
>> > 2nd -  does Summit have the adaptor needed for this kit?
>> >
>> > C20Z 6890-C seems to be the Ford part number for the adaptor - 3/4 x16
>> > thread and 1 1/16 x 12 thread
>> > You need to check that this is correct for your oil filter kit.
>> >
>> > https://www.npdlink.com/search/products?search_terms=3Dfitting%2Boil%2B=
filter&
>> > top_parent=3D200001&year=3D
>> >
>> > see if 6890-A is the part you need.
>> >
>> > Ron Fraser
>> >
>> > -----Original Message-----
>> > From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Terry Lawell v=
ia
>> > Tigers
>> > Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2021 8:34 PM
>> > To: [email-masked]
>> > Subject: [Tigers] 90 degree oil filter adaptor
>> >
>> > I purchased a 90 degree oil filter adapter from Summit Racing and when i=
t
>> > arrived I realized it did not have the adapter for the block, though th=
e
>> > salesman told me it came with it. Does anyone know where I can get the
>> > adapter? I think it is 1.16" threads to the block and 13/16" threads to=
 the
>> > adapter.
>> >
>> > Cheers, Terry
>> > _______________________________________________
>> >
>> > [email-masked]
>> >
>> > Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> > Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/arc=
hive
>> >
>> > Unsubscribe:
>> > http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>> >
>> >
>> >
>>=20
>> _______________________________________________
>>=20
>> [email-masked]
>>=20
>> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archi=
ve
>>=20
>> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/sabre2tgr@gmail=
.com
>>=20
>>=20
> _______________________________________________
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archiv=
e
>=20
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/garywinblad@comc=
ast.net
>=20
>=20

--Apple-Mail-DEF049A5-93A6-49C5-A1BF-7129A4182D5F
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"content-type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3D=
utf-8"></head><body dir=3D"auto">When you get this all figured out, how abou=
t<div>taking some pictures and giving us the</div><div>Summit part numbers. &=
nbsp;It=E2=80=99s way past the time&nbsp;</div><div>that I should have repla=
ced the rubber hose&nbsp;</div><div>in my remote setup.</div><div>Gary</div>=
<div><br><br><div dir=3D"ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br>=
<blockquote type=3D"cite">On Jul 3, 2021, at 12:50 PM, Stu via Tigers &lt;ti=
[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br><br></blockquote></div><blockquote type=3D=
"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF<div dir=3D"auto">Yes, Fram ph3600 or Ford =
FL400 will fit without grinding the engine mount.</div><br><div class=3D"gma=
il_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Sat, Jul 3, 2021, 3:41 PM=
 Terry Lawell &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br></div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"marg=
in:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Hi Ron,<br>
<br>
&nbsp; It turns out Summit had the right adapter for the kit, the sales <br>=

person just didn't know it. They have sent the adapter to me and it fits <br=
correctly in the block as well as in the kit. The only problem was the <br>
oil filter they sent me was incorrect - it hits up against the oil pan. <br>=

Is it the ph3600 that is slimmer and fits that kit?<br>
&nbsp; I also found another problem - the oil line from the oil pressure <br=
gauge was cracked and leaking. when I disconnected the oil line fitting, <br=
I also took off the fitting that goes into the block. It was very <br>
difficult to get off and I am concerned that someone either put a <br>
fitting in there with the wrong threads or stripped the threads when <br>
they installed it. Do you know what size those threads are? It appears <br>
to be a british standard pipe thread. I had to use whitworth wrenches to <br=
get both the pressure fitting nut and the fitting to the block off. Any <br>=

info on these fittings would be much appreciated.<br>
<br>
Cheers, Terry<br>
<br>
<br>
On 7/3/21, 7:45 AM, Ron Fraser wrote:<br>
&gt; Terry<br>
&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1st -&nbsp; I would contact Summit to make su=
re that oil filter kit did<br>
&gt; not come with an adaptor or if it is missing from your kit.<br>
&gt; 2nd -&nbsp; does Summit have the adaptor needed for this kit?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; C20Z 6890-C seems to be the Ford part number for the adaptor - 3/4 x16<=
br>
&gt; thread and 1 1/16 x 12 thread<br>
&gt; You need to check that this is correct for your oil filter kit.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"https://www.npdlink.com/search/products?search_terms=3Dfitti=
ng%2Boil%2Bfilter&amp;" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http=
s://www.npdlink.com/search/products?search_terms=3Dfitting%2Boil%2Bfilter&am=
p;</a><br>
&gt; top_parent=3D200001&amp;year=3D<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; see if 6890-A is the part you need.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Ron Fraser<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; -----Original Message-----<br>
&gt; From: Tigers &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" targe=
t=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt; On Beh=
alf Of Terry Lawell via<br>
&gt; Tigers<br>
&gt; Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2021 8:34 PM<br>
&gt; To: <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"n=
oreferrer">[email-masked]</a><br>
&gt; Subject: [Tigers] 90 degree oil filter adaptor<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; I purchased a 90 degree oil filter adapter from Summit Racing and when i=
t<br>
&gt; arrived I realized it did not have the adapter for the block, though th=
e<br>
&gt; salesman told me it came with it. Does anyone know where I can get the<=
br>
&gt; adapter? I think it is 1.16" threads to the block and 13/16" threads to=
 the<br>
&gt; adapter.<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Cheers, Terry<br>
&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noref=
errer">[email-masked]</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel=3D"noreferrer n=
oreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
&gt; Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" rel=3D"norefe=
rrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <=
a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Unsubscribe:<br>
&gt; <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/rfraser@bluefro=
g.com" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net=
/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt;<br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer=
">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
rrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" rel=3D"noreferrer n=
oreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a hre=
f=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"=
_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
<br>
Unsubscribe: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/sabre2t=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"noreferrer noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</blockquote></div>
<span>_______________________________________________</span><br><span></span=
><br><span>[email-masked]</span><br><span></span><br><span>Donate: ht=
tp://www.team.net/donate.html</span><br><span>Archive: http://www.team.net/p=
ipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive</span><br><span></span><br><sp=
an>Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/garywinblad@com=
cast.net</span><br><span></span><br><span></span><br></div></blockquote></di=
v></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-DEF049A5-93A6-49C5-A1BF-7129A4182D5F--

--===============0858594206523486703==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0858594206523486703==--

---

From: Terry Lawell via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 17:14:00 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7126855656172154970==
 boundary="------------050402080509060903080607"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------050402080509060903080607
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I will do that!

Terry

On 7/3/21, 4:27 PM, Gary wrote:
> Summit part numbers.  It’s way past the time
> that I should have replaced the rubber hose
> in my remote setup.
> Gary
>
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jul 3, 2021, at 12:50 PM, Stu via Tigers <[email-masked]> 
>> wrote:
>>
>> 
>> Yes, Fram ph3600 or Ford FL400 will fit without grinding the engine 
>> mount.
>>
>> On Sat, Jul 3, 2021, 3:41 PM Terry Lawell <[email-masked] 
>>
>>     Hi Ron,
>>
>>       It turns out Summit had the right adapter for the kit, the sales
>>     person just didn't know it. They have sent the adapter to me and
>>     it fits
>>     correctly in the block as well as in the kit. The only problem
>>     was the
>>     oil filter they sent me was incorrect - it hits up against the
>>     oil pan.
>>       I also found another problem - the oil line from the oil pressure
>>     gauge was cracked and leaking. when I disconnected the oil line
>>     fitting,
>>     I also took off the fitting that goes into the block. It was very
>>     difficult to get off and I am concerned that someone either put a
>>     fitting in there with the wrong threads or stripped the threads when
>>     they installed it. Do you know what size those threads are? It
>>     appears
>>     to be a british standard pipe thread. I had to use whitworth
>>     wrenches to
>>     get both the pressure fitting nut and the fitting to the block
>>     off. Any
>>     >       1st -  I would contact Summit to make sure that oil
>>     filter kit did
>>     https://www.npdlink.com/search/products?search_terms=fitting%2Boil%2Bfilter&
>>     > top_parent=200001&year=
>>     >
>>     > From: Tigers <[email-masked]
>>     > Tigers
>>     > I purchased a 90 degree oil filter adapter from Summit Racing
>>     and when it
>>     > arrived I realized it did not have the adapter for the block,
>>     though the
>>     > adapter? I think it is 1.16" threads to the block and 13/16"
>>     threads to the
>>     > adapter.
>>     >
>>     > Cheers, Terry
>>     http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>>
>>
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>>
>>

--------------050402080509060903080607
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    I will do that!<br>
    <br>
    Terry<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/3/21, 4:27 PM, Gary wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      When you get this all figured out, how about
      <div>taking some pictures and giving us the</div>
      <div>Summit part numbers.  It’s way past the time </div>
      <div>that I should have replaced the rubber hose </div>
      <div>in my remote setup.</div>
      <div>Gary</div>
      <div><br>
        <br>
        <div dir="ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div>
        <div dir="ltr"><br>
          <blockquote type="cite">On Jul 3, 2021, at 12:50 PM, Stu via
            Tigers <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote:<br>
            <br>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <blockquote type="cite">
          <div dir="ltr">
            <div dir="auto">Yes, Fram ph3600 or Ford FL400 will fit
              without grinding the engine mount.</div>
            <br>
            <div class="gmail_quote">
              <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sat, Jul 3, 2021,
                3:41 PM Terry Lawell &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                wrote:<br>
              </div>
              <blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0
                .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">Hi
                Ron,<br>
                <br>
                  It turns out Summit had the right adapter for the kit,
                the sales <br>
                person just didn't know it. They have sent the adapter
                to me and it fits <br>
                correctly in the block as well as in the kit. The only
                problem was the <br>
                oil filter they sent me was incorrect - it hits up
                against the oil pan. <br>
                Is it the ph3600 that is slimmer and fits that kit?<br>
                  I also found another problem - the oil line from the
                oil pressure <br>
                gauge was cracked and leaking. when I disconnected the
                oil line fitting, <br>
                I also took off the fitting that goes into the block. It
                was very <br>
                difficult to get off and I am concerned that someone
                either put a <br>
                fitting in there with the wrong threads or stripped the
                threads when <br>
                they installed it. Do you know what size those threads
                are? It appears <br>
                to be a british standard pipe thread. I had to use
                whitworth wrenches to <br>
                get both the pressure fitting nut and the fitting to the
                block off. Any <br>
                info on these fittings would be much appreciated.<br>
                <br>
                Cheers, Terry<br>
                <br>
                <br>
                On 7/3/21, 7:45 AM, Ron Fraser wrote:<br>
                &gt; Terry<br>
                &gt;       1st -  I would contact Summit to make sure
                that oil filter kit did<br>
                &gt; not come with an adaptor or if it is missing from
                your kit.<br>
                &gt; 2nd -  does Summit have the adaptor needed for this
                kit?<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; C20Z 6890-C seems to be the Ford part number for
                the adaptor - 3/4 x16<br>
                &gt; thread and 1 1/16 x 12 thread<br>
                &gt; You need to check that this is correct for your oil
                filter kit.<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://www.npdlink.com/search/products?search_terms=fitting%2Boil%2Bfilter&amp;"
                  rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">https://www.npdlink.com/search/products?search_terms=fitting%2Boil%2Bfilter&amp;</a><br>
                &gt; top_parent=200001&amp;year=<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; see if 6890-A is the part you need.<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; Ron Fraser<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; -----Original Message-----<br>
                &gt; From: Tigers &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                  target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                On Behalf Of Terry Lawell via<br>
                &gt; Tigers<br>
                &gt; Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2021 8:34 PM<br>
                &gt; To: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                  rel="noreferrer">[email-masked]</a><br>
                &gt; Subject: [Tigers] 90 degree oil filter adaptor<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; I purchased a 90 degree oil filter adapter from
                Summit Racing and when it<br>
                &gt; arrived I realized it did not have the adapter for
                the block, though the<br>
                &gt; salesman told me it came with it. Does anyone know
                where I can get the<br>
                &gt; adapter? I think it is 1.16" threads to the block
                and 13/16" threads to the<br>
                &gt; adapter.<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; Cheers, Terry<br>
                &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                  rel="noreferrer">[email-masked]</a><br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="noreferrer
                  noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                &gt; Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers"
                  rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
                <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer
                  noreferrer" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; Unsubscribe:<br>
                &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"
                  rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt;<br>
                <br>
                _______________________________________________<br>
                <br>
                <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                  rel="noreferrer">[email-masked]</a><br>
                <br>
                Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="noreferrer
                  noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers"
                  rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
                <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer
                  noreferrer" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
                <br>
                Unsubscribe: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"
                  rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
                <br>
                <br>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
            <span>_______________________________________________</span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span>Donate: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
            <span>Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span>Unsubscribe:
              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------050402080509060903080607--

--===============7126855656172154970==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============7126855656172154970==--

---

From: Terry Lawell <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 20:57:04 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0294827594615711668==
 boundary="------------030005080901080804050109"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------030005080901080804050109
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Gary,

  The summit part numbers for the 90 degree oil filter adapter and the 
adapter to the block are listed below. I have also included a NAPA oil 
filter number that fits the adapter:

90 degree adapter FMS-M-6880-B50

engine block adapter       Dart 32940000

NAPA spin-on oil filter    27502

I hope this helps.

Cheers, Terry

>>     > http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--------------030005080901080804050109
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Gary,<br>
    <br>
     The summit part numbers for the 90 degree oil filter adapter and
    the adapter to the block are listed below. I have also included a
    NAPA oil filter number that fits the adapter:<br>
    <br>
    90 degree adapter          
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    FMS-M-6880-B50<span class="Apple-converted-space"><br>
      <br>
      engine block adapter       Dart 32940000<br>
      <br>
      NAPA spin-on oil filter    27502<br>
      <br>
      I hope this helps.<br>
      <br>
      Cheers, Terry<br>
    </span><span class="Apple-converted-space"><span style="caret-color:
        rgb(51, 51, 51); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Roboto,
        Arial, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 13.999959945678711px;
        font-style: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight:
        normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align:
        start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
        normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px;
        -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;
        background-color: rgb(230, 229, 229); text-decoration: none;
        display: inline !important; float: none;"><br>
          <br>
      </span> </span>
    <h1 class="part-detail-title" style="box-sizing: inherit; font-size:
      38px; margin: 0px 0px 0.5rem; padding: 0px; font-family: Roboto,
      Arial, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-weight:
      700; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); text-rendering: optimizeLegibility;
      line-height: 1.2; caret-color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-variant-caps:
      normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start;
      text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
      widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><br>
    </h1>
    <p class="results-review" style="box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px
      1.53846rem 1rem 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 13px; line-height:
      1.2; text-rendering: optimizeLegibility; display: inline-block;
      caret-color: rgb(51, 51, 51); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family:
      Roboto, Arial, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-style: normal;
      font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
      normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px;
      text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto;
      word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
      -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration: none;"><span
        class="review-rollup-stars star_5_00" style="box-sizing:
        inherit; display: inline-block; vertical-align: middle;
        margin-right: 0.38462rem;"><span class="value-title" title="5"
          style="box-sizing: inherit;"></span></span></p>
    <br class="Apple-interchange-newline">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/3/21, 4:27 PM, Gary wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      When you get this all figured out, how about
      <div>taking some pictures and giving us the</div>
      <div>Summit part numbers.  It’s way past the time </div>
      <div>that I should have replaced the rubber hose </div>
      <div>in my remote setup.</div>
      <div>Gary</div>
      <div><br>
        <br>
        <div dir="ltr">Sent from my iPhone</div>
        <div dir="ltr"><br>
          <blockquote type="cite">On Jul 3, 2021, at 12:50 PM, Stu via
            Tigers <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
            wrote:<br>
            <br>
          </blockquote>
        </div>
        <blockquote type="cite">
          <div dir="ltr">
            <div dir="auto">Yes, Fram ph3600 or Ford FL400 will fit
              without grinding the engine mount.</div>
            <br>
            <div class="gmail_quote">
              <div dir="ltr" class="gmail_attr">On Sat, Jul 3, 2021,
                3:41 PM Terry Lawell &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;

                wrote:<br>
              </div>

                On Behalf Of Terry Lawell via<br>
                &gt; Tigers<br>
                &gt; Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2021 8:34 PM<br>
                &gt; To: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                  rel="noreferrer">[email-masked]</a><br>
                &gt; Subject: [Tigers] 90 degree oil filter adaptor<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; I purchased a 90 degree oil filter adapter from
                Summit Racing and when it<br>
                &gt; arrived I realized it did not have the adapter for
                the block, though the<br>
                &gt; salesman told me it came with it. Does anyone know
                where I can get the<br>
                &gt; adapter? I think it is 1.16" threads to the block
                and 13/16" threads to the<br>
                &gt; adapter.<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; Cheers, Terry<br>
                &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                  rel="noreferrer">[email-masked]</a><br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="noreferrer
                  noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                &gt; Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers"
                  rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
                <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer
                  noreferrer" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt; Unsubscribe:<br>
                &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"
                  rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt;<br>
                &gt;<br>
                <br>
                _______________________________________________<br>
                <br>
                <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank"
                  rel="noreferrer">[email-masked]</a><br>
                <br>
                Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="noreferrer
                  noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers"
                  rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
                <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://autox.team.net/archive" rel="noreferrer
                  noreferrer" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
                <br>
                Unsubscribe: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                  href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"
                  rel="noreferrer noreferrer" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
                <br>
                <br>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
            <span>_______________________________________________</span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span><a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span>Donate: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br>
            <span>Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
                href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
              <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
                href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span>Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
            <span></span><br>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------030005080901080804050109--

--===============0294827594615711668==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0294827594615711668==--

---

From: Gary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 06:53:33 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6465719460871683909==
 boundary="------------C22D29869A53DAFB64115E2F"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------C22D29869A53DAFB64115E2F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Thank you Terry!
Gary

> NAPA spin-on oil filter    27502

--------------C22D29869A53DAFB64115E2F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Thank you Terry!<br>
    Gary<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/4/2021 6:57 PM, Terry Lawell
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite" cite="mid:[email-masked]">Gary,<br>
      <br>
       The summit part numbers for the 90 degree oil filter adapter and
      the adapter to the block are listed below. I have also included a
      NAPA oil filter number that fits the adapter:<br>
      <br>
      90 degree adapter          
      <meta charset="UTF-8">
      FMS-M-6880-B50<span class="Apple-converted-space"><br>
        <br>
        engine block adapter       Dart 32940000<br>
        <br>
        NAPA spin-on oil filter    27502<br>
        <br>
        I hope this helps.<br>
        <br>
        Cheers, Terry<br>
      </span><span class="Apple-converted-space"><span
          style="caret-color: rgb(51, 51, 51); color: rgb(51, 51, 51);
          font-family: Roboto, Arial, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size:
          13.999959945678711px; font-style: normal; font-variant-caps:
          normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans:
          auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform:
          none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px;
          -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
          0px; background-color: rgb(230, 229, 229); text-decoration:
          none; display: inline !important; float: none;"><br>
            </span></span></blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------C22D29869A53DAFB64115E2F--

--===============6465719460871683909==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6465719460871683909==--

---

From: "Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2021 16:22:39 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0177873600583711211==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01D771B9.FA62DAF0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D771B9.FA62DAF0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=20

FMS - That is the Ford Motorsport part number

=20

Just guessing but there is probably a Ford logo on the part.

=20

Ron Fraser

=20

From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Terry Lawell
Sent: Sunday, July 04, 2021 9:57 PM
To: Gary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Tiger Net <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 90 degree oil filter adaptor

=20

Gary,

 The summit part numbers for the 90 degree oil filter adapter and the =
adapter to the block are listed below. I have also included a NAPA oil =
filter number that fits the adapter:

I hope this helps.

Cheers, Terry

 =20

=20

=20

When you get this all figured out, how about=20

in my remote setup.

Gary

=20

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 3, 2021, at 12:50 PM, Stu via Tigers  =

=EF=BB=BF=20

Yes, Fram ph3600 or Ford FL400 will fit without grinding the engine =
mount.

=20

On Sat, Jul 3, 2021, 3:41 PM Terry Lawell <[email-masked] =

Hi Ron,

  It turns out Summit had the right adapter for the kit, the sales=20
person just didn't know it. They have sent the adapter to me and it fits =

correctly in the block as well as in the kit. The only problem was the=20
oil filter they sent me was incorrect - it hits up against the oil pan.=20
Is it the ph3600 that is slimmer and fits that kit?
  I also found another problem - the oil line from the oil pressure=20
gauge was cracked and leaking. when I disconnected the oil line fitting, =

I also took off the fitting that goes into the block. It was very=20
difficult to get off and I am concerned that someone either put a=20
fitting in there with the wrong threads or stripped the threads when=20
they installed it. Do you know what size those threads are? It appears=20
to be a british standard pipe thread. I had to use whitworth wrenches to =

get both the pressure fitting nut and the fitting to the block off. Any=20
info on these fittings would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Terry

On 7/3/21, 7:45 AM, Ron Fraser wrote:
> Terry
>       1st -  I would contact Summit to make sure that oil filter kit =
did
> =
https://www.npdlink.com/search/products?search_terms=3Dfitting%2Boil%2Bfi=
lter =
<https://www.npdlink.com/search/products?search_terms=3Dfitting%2Boil%2Bf=
ilter&> &
> From: Tigers <[email-masked] =
> Tigers
> I purchased a 90 degree oil filter adapter from Summit Racing and when =
it
> arrived I realized it did not have the adapter for the block, though =
the
> adapter? I think it is 1.16" threads to the block and 13/16" threads =
to the
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers =
http://autox.team.net/archive

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers =
http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: =

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers =
http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: =

=20

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D771B9.FA62DAF0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
h1
	{mso-style-priority:9;
	mso-style-link:"Heading 1 Char";
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:24.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.apple-converted-space
	{mso-style-name:apple-converted-space;}
span.Heading1Char
	{mso-style-name:"Heading 1 Char";
	mso-style-priority:9;
	mso-style-link:"Heading 1";
	font-family:"Calibri Light",sans-serif;
	color:#2F5496;}
span.EmailStyle23
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body bgcolor=3Dwhite =
lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:windowtext'>90 degree =
adapter=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 =
<b>FMS-M-6880-B50</b><o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'>FMS</span></b><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'> - That is the Ford Motorsport part =
number<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:windowtext'>Just guessing but =
there is probably a Ford logo on the part.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'color:windowtext'>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'>From:</span></b><span =
style=3D'color:windowtext'> Tigers &lt;[email-masked]&gt; =
<b>On Behalf Of </b>Terry Lawell<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, July 04, 2021 =
9:57 PM<br><b>To:</b> Gary &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc:</b> =
Tiger Net &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] =
90 degree oil filter adaptor<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Gary,<br><br>&nbsp;The summit part numbers for the 90 =
degree oil filter adapter and the adapter to the block are listed below. =
I have also included a NAPA oil filter number that fits the =
adapter:<br><br>90 degree adapter&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp;&nbsp; FMS-M-6880-B50<br><br><span =
class=3Dapple-converted-space>engine block adapter =
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Dart 32940000</span><br><br><span =
class=3Dapple-converted-space>NAPA spin-on oil filter&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
27502</span><br><br><span class=3Dapple-converted-space>I hope this =
helps.</span><br><br><span class=3Dapple-converted-space>Cheers, =
Terry</span><br><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.5pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#333333;ba=
ckground:#E6E5E5'><br><span class=3Dapple-converted-space>&nbsp; =
</span><br><br></span><o:p></o:p></p><h1><span =
style=3D'font-size:28.5pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#333333'><=
o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></h1><p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'box-sizing: =
inherit;margin:1.53846rem 1rem 0px;text-rendering: =
optimizeLegibility;display:inline-block;caret-color: rgb(51, 51, =
51);font-variant-caps: normal;orphans: auto;text-align:start;widows: =
auto;-webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;-webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px;word-spacing:0px'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
7/3/21, 4:27 PM, Gary wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal>When =
you get this all figured out, how about <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>taking some pictures and giving us =
the<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Summit part numbers. =
&nbsp;It=E2=80=99s way past the time&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>that I should have replaced the rubber =
hose&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>in my remote =
setup.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Gary<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Sent from my iPhone<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>On Jul 3, 2021, at 12:50 PM, Stu via =
Tigers <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>=EF=BB=BF <o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Yes, Fram ph3600 or Ford FL400 will fit without =
grinding the engine mount.<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
Sat, Jul 3, 2021, 3:41 PM Terry Lawell &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'border:none;border-left:solid #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in =
6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Hi Ron,<br><br>&nbsp; It turns out Summit =
had the right adapter for the kit, the sales <br>person just didn't know =
it. They have sent the adapter to me and it fits <br>correctly in the =
block as well as in the kit. The only problem was the <br>oil filter =
they sent me was incorrect - it hits up against the oil pan. <br>Is it =
the ph3600 that is slimmer and fits that kit?<br>&nbsp; I also found =
another problem - the oil line from the oil pressure <br>gauge was =
cracked and leaking. when I disconnected the oil line fitting, <br>I =
also took off the fitting that goes into the block. It was very =
<br>difficult to get off and I am concerned that someone either put a =
<br>fitting in there with the wrong threads or stripped the threads when =
<br>they installed it. Do you know what size those threads are? It =
appears <br>to be a british standard pipe thread. I had to use whitworth =
wrenches to <br>get both the pressure fitting nut and the fitting to the =
block off. Any <br>info on these fittings would be much =
appreciated.<br><br>Cheers, Terry<br><br><br>On 7/3/21, 7:45 AM, Ron =
Fraser wrote:<br>&gt; Terry<br>&gt;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;1st =
-&nbsp; I would contact Summit to make sure that oil filter kit =
did<br>&gt; not come with an adaptor or if it is missing from your =
kit.<br>&gt; 2nd -&nbsp; does Summit have the adaptor needed for this =
kit?<br>&gt;<br>&gt; C20Z 6890-C seems to be the Ford part number for =
the adaptor - 3/4 x16<br>&gt; thread and 1 1/16 x 12 thread<br>&gt; You =
need to check that this is correct for your oil filter =
kit.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"https://www.npdlink.com/search/products?search_terms=3Dfitting%2B=
oil%2Bfilter&amp;" =
target=3D"_blank">https://www.npdlink.com/search/products?search_terms=3D=
fitting%2Boil%2Bfilter&amp;</a><br>&gt; =
top_parent=3D200001&amp;year=3D<br>&gt;<br>&gt; see if 6890-A is the =
part you need.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Ron Fraser<br>&gt;<br>&gt; -----Original =
Message-----<br>&gt; From: Tigers &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt; On Behalf Of =
Terry Lawell via<br>&gt; Tigers<br>&gt; Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2021 =
8:34 PM<br>&gt; To: <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt; Subject: [Tigers] 90 =
degree oil filter adaptor<br>&gt;<br>&gt; I purchased a 90 degree oil =
filter adapter from Summit Racing and when it<br>&gt; arrived I realized =
it did not have the adapter for the block, though the<br>&gt; salesman =
told me it came with it. Does anyone know where I can get the<br>&gt; =
adapter? I think it is 1.16&quot; threads to the block and 13/16&quot; =
threads to the<br>&gt; adapter.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Cheers, Terry<br>&gt; =
_______________________________________________<br>&gt;<br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>&gt;<br>&gt; Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>&gt; Archive: =
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>&gt;<br>&gt; =
Unsubscribe:<br>&gt; <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]=
" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/rfraser@bl=
uefrog.com</a><br>&gt;<br>&gt;<br>&gt;<br><br>___________________________=
____________________<br><br><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a><br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br><br>Unsubscribe: =
<a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"=
 =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/sabre2tgr@=
gmail.com</a><br><br><o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>__________________________________________=
_____<br><br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>Do=
nate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/piperma=
il/tigers</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
br><br>Unsubscribe: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/garywinblad@comcast.=
net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]=
</a><br><br><o:p></o:p></p></div></blockquote></div></blockquote><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D771B9.FA62DAF0--

--===============0177873600583711211==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0177873600583711211==--

---

From: Terry Lawell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2021 19:41:53 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2608621114037606990==
 boundary="------------060909050107080202020708"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------060909050107080202020708
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I did not see one, but I did not look at it real close.

Terry

On 7/5/21, 3:22 PM, Ron Fraser wrote:
>
> 90 degree adapter *FMS-M-6880-B50*
>
> *FMS*- That is the Ford Motorsport part number
>
> *From:*Tigers <[email-masked]> *On Behalf Of *Terry Lawell
> *Sent:* Sunday, July 04, 2021 9:57 PM
> *To:* Gary <[email-masked]>
> *Cc:* Tiger Net <[email-masked]>
> *Subject:* Re: [Tigers] 90 degree oil filter adaptor
>
> Gary,
>
>         On Jul 3, 2021, at 12:50 PM, Stu via Tigers
>
>         
>
>         Yes, Fram ph3600 or Ford FL400 will fit without grinding the
>         engine mount.
>
>         On Sat, Jul 3, 2021, 3:41 PM Terry Lawell
>
>             Hi Ron,
>
>             the sales
>             person just didn't know it. They have sent the adapter to
>             me and it fits
>             problem was the
>             oil filter they sent me was incorrect - it hits up against
>             the oil pan.
>             gauge was cracked and leaking. when I disconnected the oil
>             line fitting,
>             was very
>             either put a
>             threads when
>             are? It appears
>             whitworth wrenches to
>             block off. Any
>             >       1st -  I would contact Summit to make sure that
>             oil filter kit did
>             Lawell via
>             > I purchased a 90 degree oil filter adapter from Summit
>             Racing and when it
>             > arrived I realized it did not have the adapter for the
>             block, though the
>             > adapter? I think it is 1.16" threads to the block and
>             13/16" threads to the
>             > adapter.
>             >
>             > Cheers, Terry

--------------060909050107080202020708
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    I did not see one, but I did not look at it real close.<br>
    <br>
    Terry<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/5/21, 3:22 PM, Ron Fraser wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
h1
	{mso-style-priority:9;
	mso-style-link:"Heading 1 Char";
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:24.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.apple-converted-space
	{mso-style-name:apple-converted-space;}
span.Heading1Char
	{mso-style-name:"Heading 1 Char";
	mso-style-priority:9;
	mso-style-link:"Heading 1";
	font-family:"Calibri Light",sans-serif;
	color:#2F5496;}
span.EmailStyle23
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext">90 degree
            adapter           <b>FMS-M-6880-B50</b><o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span style="color:windowtext">FMS</span></b><span
            style="color:windowtext"> - That is the Ford Motorsport part
            number<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext">Just
            guessing but there is probably a Ford logo on the part.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext">Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:windowtext"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span style="color:windowtext">From:</span></b><span
                style="color:windowtext"> Tigers
                <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> <b>On Behalf Of </b>Terry
                Lawell<br>
                <b>Sent:</b> Sunday, July 04, 2021 9:57 PM<br>
                <b>To:</b> Gary <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
                <b>Cc:</b> Tiger Net <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] 90 degree oil filter
                adaptor<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal">Gary,<br>
          <br>
           The summit part numbers for the 90 degree oil filter adapter
          and the adapter to the block are listed below. I have also
          included a NAPA oil filter number that fits the adapter:<br>
          <br>
          90 degree adapter           FMS-M-6880-B50<br>
          <br>
          <span class="apple-converted-space">engine block adapter      
            Dart 32940000</span><br>
          <br>
          <span class="apple-converted-space">NAPA spin-on oil filter   
            27502</span><br>
          <br>
          <span class="apple-converted-space">I hope this helps.</span><br>
          <br>
          <span class="apple-converted-space">Cheers, Terry</span><br>
          <span
style="font-size:10.5pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:#333333;background:#E6E5E5"><br>
            <span class="apple-converted-space">  </span><br>
            <br>
          </span><o:p></o:p></p>
        <h1><span
style="font-size:28.5pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;color:#333333"><o:p> </o:p></span></h1>
        <p class="MsoNormal" style="box-sizing:
          inherit;margin:1.53846rem 1rem 0px;text-rendering:
          optimizeLegibility;display:inline-block;caret-color: rgb(51,
          51, 51);font-variant-caps: normal;orphans:
          auto;text-align:start;widows: auto;-webkit-text-size-adjust:
          auto;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;word-spacing:0px"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">On 7/3/21, 4:27 PM, Gary wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
          <p class="MsoNormal">When you get this all figured out, how
            about <o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">taking some pictures and giving us the<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">Summit part numbers.  It’s way past the
              time <o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">that I should have replaced the rubber
              hose <o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">in my remote setup.<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">Gary<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></p>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal">Sent from my iPhone<o:p></o:p></p>
            </div>
            <div>
              <p class="MsoNormal"><br>
                <br>
                <o:p></o:p></p>
              <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt">On Jul
                  3, 2021, at 12:50 PM, Stu via Tigers <a
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
                  wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
              </blockquote>
            </div>
            <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
              <div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"> <o:p></o:p></p>
                <div>
                  <p class="MsoNormal">Yes, Fram ph3600 or Ford FL400
                    will fit without grinding the engine mount.<o:p></o:p></p>
                </div>
                <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
                <div>
                  <div>
                    <p class="MsoNormal">On Sat, Jul 3, 2021, 3:41 PM
                      Terry Lawell &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                      wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
                  </div>
                  <blockquote style="border:none;border-left:solid
                    #CCCCCC 1.0pt;padding:0in 0in 0in
                    6.0pt;margin-left:4.8pt;margin-right:0in">
                    <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt">Hi
                      Ron,<br>
                      <br>
                        It turns out Summit had the right adapter for
                      the kit, the sales <br>
                      person just didn't know it. They have sent the
                      adapter to me and it fits <br>
                      correctly in the block as well as in the kit. The
                      only problem was the <br>
                      oil filter they sent me was incorrect - it hits up
                      against the oil pan. <br>
                      Is it the ph3600 that is slimmer and fits that
                      kit?<br>
                        I also found another problem - the oil line from
                      the oil pressure <br>
                      gauge was cracked and leaking. when I disconnected
                      the oil line fitting, <br>
                      I also took off the fitting that goes into the
                      block. It was very <br>
                      difficult to get off and I am concerned that
                      someone either put a <br>
                      fitting in there with the wrong threads or
                      stripped the threads when <br>
                      they installed it. Do you know what size those
                      threads are? It appears <br>
                      to be a british standard pipe thread. I had to use
                      whitworth wrenches to <br>
                      get both the pressure fitting nut and the fitting
                      to the block off. Any <br>
                      info on these fittings would be much appreciated.<br>
                      <br>
                      Cheers, Terry<br>
                      <br>
                      <br>
                      On 7/3/21, 7:45 AM, Ron Fraser wrote:<br>
                      &gt; Terry<br>
                      &gt;       1st -  I would contact Summit to make
                      sure that oil filter kit did<br>
                      &gt; not come with an adaptor or if it is missing
                      from your kit.<br>
                      &gt; 2nd -  does Summit have the adaptor needed
                      for this kit?<br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      &gt; C20Z 6890-C seems to be the Ford part number
                      for the adaptor - 3/4 x16<br>
                      &gt; thread and 1 1/16 x 12 thread<br>
                      &gt; You need to check that this is correct for
                      your oil filter kit.<br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://www.npdlink.com/search/products?search_terms=fitting%2Boil%2Bfilter&amp;"
                        target="_blank">https://www.npdlink.com/search/products?search_terms=fitting%2Boil%2Bfilter&amp;</a><br>
                      &gt; top_parent=200001&amp;year=<br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      &gt; see if 6890-A is the part you need.<br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      &gt; Ron Fraser<br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      &gt; -----Original Message-----<br>
                      &gt; From: Tigers &lt;<a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;
                      On Behalf Of Terry Lawell via<br>
                      &gt; Tigers<br>
                      &gt; Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2021 8:34 PM<br>
                      &gt; To: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>
                      &gt; Subject: [Tigers] 90 degree oil filter
                      adaptor<br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      &gt; I purchased a 90 degree oil filter adapter
                      from Summit Racing and when it<br>
                      &gt; arrived I realized it did not have the
                      adapter for the block, though the<br>
                      &gt; salesman told me it came with it. Does anyone
                      know where I can get the<br>
                      &gt; adapter? I think it is 1.16" threads to the
                      block and 13/16" threads to the<br>
                      &gt; adapter.<br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      &gt; Cheers, Terry<br>
                      &gt;
                      _______________________________________________<br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      &gt; Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                        target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                      &gt; Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers"
                        target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
                      <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://autox.team.net/archive"
                        target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      &gt; Unsubscribe:<br>
                      &gt; <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      &gt;<br>
                      <br>
                      _______________________________________________<br>
                      <br>
                      <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank">[email-masked]</a><br>
                      <br>
                      Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://www.team.net/donate.html"
                        target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                      Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers"
                        target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
                      <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://autox.team.net/archive"
                        target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
                      <br>
                      Unsubscribe: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                        href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]"
                        target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
                      <br>
                      <o:p></o:p></p>
                  </blockquote>
                </div>
                <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt">_______________________________________________<br>
                  <br>
                  <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <br>
                  Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                  Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a>
                  <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                    href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><br>
                  <br>
                  Unsubscribe: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <br>
                  <o:p></o:p></p>
              </div>
            </blockquote>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------060909050107080202020708--

--===============2608621114037606990==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2608621114037606990==--

---

From: Terry Lawell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 17:14:07 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6057019799248426574==
 boundary="------------070007030409090200090609"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------070007030409090200090609
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

All,

  I finally got the 90 degree oil filter in and repaired the oil line 
fittings with a brass fitting from MSC Industrial Supply (part # 
87872255). The brass fitting has 1/4" NPTF threads with a sealer for the 
block side and a 3/16" fitting for the oil line side with a compression 
fitting. It appears to work perfectly and costs $8.50. So far everything 
seems to be working fine with no leaks.
  I want to thank you all for the great inputs and good learning 
experience on pipe threads - thanks again.

Cheers, Terry

>             http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--------------070007030409090200090609
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    All,<br>
     I finally got the 90 degree oil filter in and repaired the oil line
    fittings with a brass fitting from MSC Industrial Supply (part #
    87872255). The brass fitting has 1/4" NPTF threads with a sealer for
    the block side and a 3/16" fitting for the oil line side with a
    compression fitting. It appears to work perfectly and costs $8.50.
    So far everything seems to be working fine with no leaks. <br>
     I want to thank you all for the great inputs and good learning
    experience on pipe threads - thanks again.<br>

--------------070007030409090200090609--

--===============6057019799248426574==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============6057019799248426574==--