Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch issue

From: Gary <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 16:49:55 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3464060548512236617==
 boundary="------------8AE9CDF6D3F4AC2AAC3D314C"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------8AE9CDF6D3F4AC2AAC3D314C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Did you break the clutch arm "axle" "pivot" whatever you call it.
I did that once, my clutch arm actually fell out in the driveway.
Gary

On 7/3/2021 4:33 PM, Jerry Christopherson via Tigers wrote:
>
> OK all you “gearheads”, let’s see who can figure this one out. As some 
> of you know I recently went completely through my engine (boiled block 
> rebalance, new bearings and rings etc,etc.).  I put in a new clutch 
> 10.5” (Ram #88794HD) far more
>
> clutch than I  need for a street car, It’s good for 450 ft. lbs. of 
> torque.  My car is in the upper 300lbs of torque. The clutch requires 
> more movement than the stock master cylinder is capable of so I bought 
> a new master cylinder with larger bore
>
> (.700 stock is .625) as suggested by some of you.  That master worked 
> ok, but required a FULL depression of the clutch peddle to the floor 
> (I like midway release).  My adjustment is as far as I dare to keep 
> the throw-out bearing from staying in
>
> contact with the clutch fingers.  So I got about 80 miles of driving 
> since the overhaul (and getting a very strong left leg) and the clutch 
> started to not release, it would take several “pumps” to get it in 
> gear, also to make a shift.  At times the clutch
>
> peddle would go to the floor with absolutely NO resistance what so 
> ever.  I had about 2 miles to get the car home. That was a real 
> thrill, at times I had to use the starter while in first gear to leave 
> a light or stop sign.  Anyway  this having no peddle
>
> at times
>
> then having some peddle finally got me home.  At home I checked the 
> clutch fluid level thinking I had lost all fluid (kind of what it felt 
> like) but the level was still FULL!
>
> I found the problem, let see if any one of you can guess what I found 
> to be the problem.  You won’t believe it!  I’ll tell the story after 
> some of your guesses.
>
> Jerry Christopherson
>
> 9473187
>
> TAC Insp. #58
>
>
> _______________________________________________
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive
>
> Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>
>

--------------8AE9CDF6D3F4AC2AAC3D314C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body>
    Did you break the clutch arm "axle" "pivot" whatever you call it.<br>
    I did that once, my clutch arm actually fell out in the driveway.<br>
    Gary<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/3/2021 4:33 PM, Jerry
      Christopherson via Tigers wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered
        medium)">
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">OK
            all you “gearheads”, let’s see who can figure this one out. 
            As some of you know I recently went completely through my
            engine (boiled block rebalance, new bearings and rings
            etc,etc.).  I put in a new clutch 10.5” (Ram #88794HD) far
            more <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">clutch
            than I  need for a street car, It’s good for 450 ft. lbs. of
            torque.  My car is in the upper 300lbs of torque. The clutch
            requires more movement than the stock master cylinder is
            capable of so I bought a new master cylinder with larger
            bore<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">(.700
            stock is .625) as suggested by some of you.  That master
            worked ok, but required a FULL depression of the clutch
            peddle to the floor (I like midway release).  My adjustment
            is as far as I dare to keep the throw-out bearing from
            staying in<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">
            contact with the clutch fingers.  So I got about 80 miles of
            driving since the overhaul (and getting a very strong left
            leg) and the clutch started to not release, it would take
            several “pumps” to get it in gear, also to make a shift.  At
            times the clutch <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">peddle
            would go to the floor with absolutely NO resistance what so
            ever.  I had about 2 miles to get the car home. That was a
            real thrill, at times I had to use the starter while in
            first gear to leave a light or stop sign.  Anyway  this
            having no peddle <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">at
            times <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">then
            having some peddle finally got me home.  At home I checked
            the clutch fluid level thinking I had lost all fluid (kind
            of what it felt like) but the level was still FULL!<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">I
            found the problem, let see if any one of you can guess what
            I found to be the problem.  You won’t believe it!  I’ll tell
            the story after some of your guesses.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">Jerry
            Christopherson<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">9473187<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">TAC
            Insp. #58     <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------8AE9CDF6D3F4AC2AAC3D314C--

--===============3464060548512236617==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3464060548512236617==--

---

From: "Jerry Christopherson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 14:48:25 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0778010811203083903==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D77988.808DF8A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D77988.808DF8A0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0002_01D77988.808DF8A0"

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D77988.808DF8A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Well I'm surprised that there weren't more people wondering what my problem
was. Gary was the only one curious enough with some guesses.  The problem
was the seal inside the clutch master cylinder, the one that covers the
recuperation hole in the very end of the cylinder bore (#4 in the blow up of
the clutch cylinder exploded view in the green manual).  Somehow it had
failed as you can see in the photograph.  The question is how and why did it
fail, I have some ideas, but won't go into them now, but I think it had to
do with the machining at the factory that caused it.  I think I have solved
the problem, but we will see. 

By the way the reason the clutch peddle went to the floor is because the
fluid was going back up into the reservoir.

Jerry

That is a toothpick holding it open. The company has sent me new seals.

From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Gary
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2021 6:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch issue

OK all you "gearheads", let's see who can figure this one out.  As some of
you know I recently went completely through my engine (boiled block
rebalance, new bearings and rings etc,etc.).  I put in a new clutch 10.5"
(Ram #88794HD) far more 

clutch than I  need for a street car, It's good for 450 ft. lbs. of torque.
My car is in the upper 300lbs of torque. The clutch requires more movement
than the stock master cylinder is capable of so I bought a new master
cylinder with larger bore

(.700 stock is .625) as suggested by some of you.  That master worked ok,
but required a FULL depression of the clutch peddle to the floor (I like
midway release).  My adjustment is as far as I dare to keep the throw-out
bearing from staying in

contact with the clutch fingers.  So I got about 80 miles of driving since
the overhaul (and getting a very strong left leg) and the clutch started to
not release, it would take several "pumps" to get it in gear, also to make a
shift.  At times the clutch 

peddle would go to the floor with absolutely NO resistance what so ever.  I
had about 2 miles to get the car home. That was a real thrill, at times I
had to use the starter while in first gear to leave a light or stop sign.
Anyway  this having no peddle 

at times 

then having some peddle finally got me home.  At home I checked the clutch
fluid level thinking I had lost all fluid (kind of what it felt like) but
the level was still FULL!

I found the problem, let see if any one of you can guess what I found to be
the problem.  You won't believe it!  I'll tell the story after some of your
guesses.

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

TAC Insp. #58     

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D77988.808DF8A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}
p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:"Consolas","serif";}
span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
>Well I&#8217;m surprised that there weren&#8217;t more people wondering =
what my problem was. Gary was the only one curious enough with some =
guesses.&nbsp; The problem was the seal inside the clutch master =
cylinder, the one that covers the recuperation hole in the very end of =
the cylinder bore (#4 in the blow up of the clutch cylinder exploded =
view in the green manual). &nbsp;Somehow it had failed as you can see in =
the photograph.&nbsp; The question is how and why did it fail, I have =
some ideas, but won&#8217;t go into them now, but I think it had to do =
with the machining at the factory that caused it.&nbsp; I think I have =
solved the problem, but we will see. <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
>By the way the reason the clutch peddle went to the floor is because =
the fluid was going back up into the reservoir.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
>Jerry<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
>That is a toothpick holding it open. The company has sent me new =
seals.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
><img width=3D677 height=3D508 id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
> &nbsp;&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Gary<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, July 03, 2021 6:50 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Clutch =
issue<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>Did you break the clutch arm =
&quot;axle&quot; &quot;pivot&quot; whatever you call it.<br>I did that =
once, my clutch arm actually fell out in the =
driveway.<br>Gary<br><br><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
7/3/2021 4:33 PM, Jerry Christopherson via Tigers =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>OK all you =
&#8220;gearheads&#8221;, let&#8217;s see who can figure this one =
out.&nbsp; As some of you know I recently went completely through my =
engine (boiled block rebalance, new bearings and rings etc,etc.). =
&nbsp;I put in a new clutch 10.5&#8221; (Ram #88794HD) far more =
</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;</span>=
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>clutch than =
I &nbsp;need for a street car, It&#8217;s good for 450 ft. lbs. of =
torque. &nbsp;My car is in the upper 300lbs of torque. The clutch =
requires more movement than the stock master cylinder is capable of so I =
bought a new master cylinder with larger bore</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;</span>=
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>(.700 stock =
is .625) as suggested by some of you.&nbsp; That master worked ok, but =
required a FULL depression of the clutch peddle to the floor (I like =
midway release).&nbsp; My adjustment is as far as I dare to keep the =
throw-out bearing from staying in</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;</span>=
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>contact with =
the clutch fingers.&nbsp; So I got about 80 miles of driving since the =
overhaul (and getting a very strong left leg) and the clutch started to =
not release, it would take several &#8220;pumps&#8221; to get it in =
gear, also to make a shift.&nbsp; At times the clutch =
</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;</span>=
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>peddle would =
go to the floor with absolutely NO resistance what so ever.&nbsp; I had =
about 2 miles to get the car home. That was a real thrill, at times I =
had to use the starter while in first gear to leave a light or stop =
sign. &nbsp;Anyway&nbsp; this having no peddle </span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;</span>=
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>at times =
</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;</span>=
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>then having =
some peddle finally got me home.&nbsp; At home I checked the clutch =
fluid level thinking I had lost all fluid (kind of what it felt like) =
but the level was still FULL!</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;</span>=
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>I found the =
problem, let see if any one of you can guess what I found to be the =
problem. &nbsp;You won&#8217;t believe it!&nbsp; I&#8217;ll tell the =
story after some of your guesses.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;</span>=
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>Jerry =
Christopherson</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>9473187</span=
><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>TAC Insp. =
#58 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;</span>=
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><br><br><o:p></o:p></span></p><pre>______________________=
_________________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pr=
e><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p=
></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/piperma=
il/tigers</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Unsubscribe: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/garywinblad@comcast.=
net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]=
</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></=
pre></blockquote><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0002_01D77988.808DF8A0--

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D77988.808DF8A0
	name="image003.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D77988.808DF8A0--

--===============0778010811203083903==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0778010811203083903==--

---

From: Gary <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 14:37:38 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1137095759871472911==
 boundary="------------6DDD7FDC5E5748DE4D207842"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------6DDD7FDC5E5748DE4D207842
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

It looks like it was damaged when it was installed.
Where it is broken should not be touching anything, no?  Unless it was 
the end of the bore, jagged metal down there?
Did you really jam down on the pedal after it hit the end?  The pedal 
hits the firewall before that I think...
Did you forget the spacer piece between the cylinder and firewall?
Gary

On 7/15/2021 12:48 PM, Jerry Christopherson wrote:
>
> Well I’m surprised that there weren’t more people wondering what my 
> problem was. Gary was the only one curious enough with some guesses.  
> The problem was the seal inside the clutch master cylinder, the one 
> that covers the recuperation hole in the very end of the cylinder bore 
> (#4 in the blow up of the clutch cylinder exploded view in the green 
> manual).  Somehow it had failed as you can see in the photograph. The 
> question is how and why did it fail, I have some ideas, but won’t go 
> into them now, but I think it had to do with the machining at the 
> factory that caused it.  I think I have solved the problem, but we 
> will see.
>
> By the way the reason the clutch peddle went to the floor is because 
> the fluid was going back up into the reservoir.
>
> Jerry
>
> *From:*Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] *On Behalf Of *Gary
> *Sent:* Saturday, July 03, 2021 6:50 PM
> *To:* [email-masked]
> *Subject:* Re: [Tigers] Clutch issue
>
>     OK all you “gearheads”, let’s see who can figure this one out.  As
>     some of you know I recently went completely through my engine
>     (boiled block rebalance, new bearings and rings etc,etc.).  I put
>     in a new clutch 10.5” (Ram #88794HD) far more
>
>     clutch than I  need for a street car, It’s good for 450 ft. lbs.
>     of torque.  My car is in the upper 300lbs of torque. The clutch
>     requires more movement than the stock master cylinder is capable
>     of so I bought a new master cylinder with larger bore
>
>     (.700 stock is .625) as suggested by some of you.  That master
>     worked ok, but required a FULL depression of the clutch peddle to
>     the floor (I like midway release).  My adjustment is as far as I
>     dare to keep the throw-out bearing from staying in
>
>     driving since the overhaul (and getting a very strong left leg)
>     and the clutch started to not release, it would take several
>     “pumps” to get it in gear, also to make a shift. At times the clutch
>
>     thrill, at times I had to use the starter while in first gear to
>     leave a light or stop sign.  Anyway  this having no peddle
>
>     at times
>
>     then having some peddle finally got me home.  At home I checked
>     the clutch fluid level thinking I had lost all fluid (kind of what
>     it felt like) but the level was still FULL!
>
>     I found the problem, let see if any one of you can guess what I
>     found to be the problem.  You won’t believe it! I’ll tell the
>     story after some of your guesses.
>
>     Jerry Christopherson
>
>     9473187
>
>     TAC Insp. #58
>
>
>
>     Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html  <http://www.team.net/donate.html>
>
>     Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers  <http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers>  http://autox.team.net/archive  <http://autox.team.net/archive>
>
>     Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]  <http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]>
>
>

--------------6DDD7FDC5E5748DE4D207842
 boundary="------------F28AE982342715ED7DF2E2FB"

--------------F28AE982342715ED7DF2E2FB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body>
    It looks like it was damaged when it was installed.<br>
    Where it is broken should not be touching anything, no?  Unless it
    was the end of the bore, jagged metal down there?<br>
    Did you really jam down on the pedal after it hit the end?  The
    pedal hits the firewall before that I think...<br>
    Did you forget the spacer piece between the cylinder and firewall?<br>
    Gary<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/15/2021 12:48 PM, Jerry
      Christopherson wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered
        medium)">
      <!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]-->
      <style>@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:"Consolas","serif";}span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">Well
            I’m surprised that there weren’t more people wondering what
            my problem was. Gary was the only one curious enough with
            some guesses.  The problem was the seal inside the clutch
            master cylinder, the one that covers the recuperation hole
            in the very end of the cylinder bore (#4 in the blow up of
            the clutch cylinder exploded view in the green manual).
             Somehow it had failed as you can see in the photograph. 
            The question is how and why did it fail, I have some ideas,
            but won’t go into them now, but I think it had to do with
            the machining at the factory that caused it.  I think I have
            solved the problem, but we will see. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">By
            the way the reason the clutch peddle went to the floor is
            because the fluid was going back up into the reservoir.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">Jerry<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">That
            is a toothpick holding it open. The company has sent me new
            seals.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><img
              id="Picture_x0020_1"
              src="cid:[email-masked]" class=""
              width="677" height="508"></span><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">
              <o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        <div>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">
                Tigers [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <b>On
                  Behalf Of </b>Gary<br>
                <b>Sent:</b> Saturday, July 03, 2021 6:50 PM<br>
                <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Clutch issue<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt">Did you break
          the clutch arm "axle" "pivot" whatever you call it.<br>
          I did that once, my clutch arm actually fell out in the
          driveway.<br>
          Gary<br>
          <br>
          <o:p></o:p></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal">On 7/3/2021 4:33 PM, Jerry Christopherson
            via Tigers wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
        </div>
        <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">OK
              all you “gearheads”, let’s see who can figure this one
              out.  As some of you know I recently went completely
              through my engine (boiled block rebalance, new bearings
              and rings etc,etc.).  I put in a new clutch 10.5” (Ram
              #88794HD) far more </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">clutch
              than I  need for a street car, It’s good for 450 ft. lbs.
              of torque.  My car is in the upper 300lbs of torque. The
              clutch requires more movement than the stock master
              cylinder is capable of so I bought a new master cylinder
              with larger bore</span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">(.700
              stock is .625) as suggested by some of you.  That master
              worked ok, but required a FULL depression of the clutch
              peddle to the floor (I like midway release).  My
              adjustment is as far as I dare to keep the throw-out
              bearing from staying in</span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">contact
              with the clutch fingers.  So I got about 80 miles of
              driving since the overhaul (and getting a very strong left
              leg) and the clutch started to not release, it would take
              several “pumps” to get it in gear, also to make a shift. 
              At times the clutch </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">peddle
              would go to the floor with absolutely NO resistance what
              so ever.  I had about 2 miles to get the car home. That
              was a real thrill, at times I had to use the starter while
              in first gear to leave a light or stop sign.  Anyway  this
              having no peddle </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">at
              times </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">then
              having some peddle finally got me home.  At home I checked
              the clutch fluid level thinking I had lost all fluid (kind
              of what it felt like) but the level was still FULL!</span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">I
              found the problem, let see if any one of you can guess
              what I found to be the problem.  You won’t believe it! 
              I’ll tell the story after some of your guesses.</span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">Jerry
              Christopherson</span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">9473187</span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">TAC
              Insp. #58     </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
              Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;"><br>
              <br>
              <o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <pre>_______________________________________________<o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre>Unsubscribe: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
        </blockquote>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><span
            style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
            Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------F28AE982342715ED7DF2E2FB
 name="image003.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="image003.jpg"

--------------F28AE982342715ED7DF2E2FB--

--------------6DDD7FDC5E5748DE4D207842--

--===============1137095759871472911==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1137095759871472911==--

---

From: "Jerry Christopherson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 18:16:36 -0500

--===============5104136882468449840==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0016_01D779A5.8E79CA30"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01D779A5.8E79CA30
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0017_01D779A5.8E79CA30"

------=_NextPart_001_0017_01D779A5.8E79CA30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Lots of good questions Gary.  It could very well have been damaged during
installation at the factory.  I never took it apart before installing it so
don't know.  Nothing jagged at the end of the bore (but there was an issue
down there).  Yes, the peddle hits the floor before the piston bottoms out.
And I do have the spacer installed.  The part of the seal that touches the
very end of the bore is the flat end lip of the seal, it goes up against the
recuperation hole and keeps fluid from going up into the reservoir when the
peddle is pushed in and forcing all the fluid to the slave cylinder.

Here is what I "think" the issue was;   At the very bottom of the bore where
the recuperation hole is, there "was" an area that wasn't machined deep
enough to have clean machining all the way around the hole.  An area just
about the size of the inner part of the seal hadn't been machined, it was a
few thousands lower than the machining around the outside (a slight pocket
if you will). That, I think, caused the rubber seal to "buckle under" with
the very high pressure (could be over 1000psi).  If you have seen my video
of the overhaul of the brake booster you can see at the end of the video
where I put pressure gauges on the brake output and you can see the pressure
of 1500lbs from the brake master cylinder (same principle as the clutch
master). 

What I did was to "grind" the bottom of the bore with a wood dowel that I
put some sand paper on the end and spun it to take the higher area around
the hole down to the hole, only a few thousands of an inch, now the seal has
a flat surface to seal against. So far its working, but we'll see.

Coolvt, how in the world did you have this problem for so long??

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

TAC Insp. #58

From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Gary
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2021 4:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Clutch issue

It looks like it was damaged when it was installed.
Where it is broken should not be touching anything, no?  Unless it was the
end of the bore, jagged metal down there?
Did you really jam down on the pedal after it hit the end?  The pedal hits
the firewall before that I think...
Did you forget the spacer piece between the cylinder and firewall?
Gary

Jerry

  

at times 

Jerry Christopherson

9473187

TAC Insp. #58     

[email-masked]

Unsubscribe:

 
[email-masked]

Unsubscribe:

------=_NextPart_001_0017_01D779A5.8E79CA30
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

	{font-family:"Times New Roman \, serif";
	panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
	font-family:Consolas;}
span.EmailStyle21
span.EmailStyle22
span.EmailStyle23
>Lots of good questions Gary.&nbsp; It could very well have been damaged =
during installation at the factory.&nbsp; I never took it apart before =
installing it so don&#8217;t know.&nbsp; Nothing jagged at the end of =
the bore (but there was an issue down there).&nbsp; Yes, the peddle hits =
the floor before the piston bottoms out.&nbsp; And I do have the spacer =
installed.&nbsp; The part of the seal that touches the very end of the =
bore is the flat end lip of the seal, it goes up against the =
recuperation hole and keeps fluid from going up into the reservoir when =
the peddle is pushed in and forcing all the fluid to the slave =
cylinder.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
>Here is what I &#8220;think&#8221; the issue was;&nbsp; &nbsp;At the =
very bottom of the bore where the recuperation hole is, there =
&#8220;was&#8221; an area that wasn&#8217;t machined deep enough to have =
clean machining all the way around the hole.&nbsp; An area just about =
the size of the inner part of the seal hadn&#8217;t been machined, it =
was a few thousands lower than the machining around the outside (a =
slight pocket if you will). That, I think, caused the rubber seal to =
&#8220;buckle under&#8221; with the very high pressure (could be over =
1000psi).&nbsp; If you have seen my video of the overhaul of the brake =
booster you can see at the end of the video where I put pressure gauges =
on the brake output and you can see the pressure of 1500lbs from the =
brake master cylinder (same principle as the clutch master). =
<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
>What I did was to &#8220;grind&#8221; the bottom of the bore with a =
wood dowel that I put some sand paper on the end and spun it to take the =
higher area around the hole down to the hole, only a few thousands of an =
inch, now the seal has a flat surface to seal against. So far its =
working, but we&#8217;ll see.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
>Coolvt, how in the world did you have this problem for so =
long??<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
>Jerry Christopherson<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
>9473187<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
>TAC Insp. #58<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
> <o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'>From:</span>=
</b><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif"'> =
Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>Gary<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, July 15, 2021 4:38 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Clutch =
issue<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>It looks like it was damaged when it was =
installed.<br>Where it is broken should not be touching anything, =
no?&nbsp; Unless it was the end of the bore, jagged metal down =
there?<br>Did you really jam down on the pedal after it hit the =
end?&nbsp; The pedal hits the firewall before that I think...<br>Did you =
forget the spacer piece between the cylinder and =
firewall?<br>Gary<br><br><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
7/15/2021 12:48 PM, Jerry Christopherson =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
solved the problem, but we will see. </span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
>By the way the reason the clutch peddle went to the floor is because =
the fluid was going back up into the reservoir.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
>Jerry</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
>That is a toothpick holding it open. The company has sent me new =
seals.</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
><img width=3D677 height=3D508 id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]">&nbsp;&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p>=
</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";color:#1F497D'=
>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><div><div =
Tigers [<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:tigers-bounces@autox=
.team.net</a>] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Gary<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, July =
03, 2021 6:50 PM<br><b>To:</b> <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><b>Sub=
ject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Clutch issue</span><o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal =
driveway.<br>Gary<br><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>TAC Insp. =
#58 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial","sans-serif"'>&nbsp;</span>=
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman , =
serif","serif"'><br><br><br></span><o:p></o:p></p><pre>__________________=
_____________________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></pre=
><pre><a =
></pre><pre>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers">http://www.team.net/piperma=
il/tigers</a> <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><=
o:p></o:p></pre><pre>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Unsubscribe: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/garywinblad@comcast.=
net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]=
</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></=
pre></blockquote><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New Roman , =
serif","serif"'>&nbsp;</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><br><br><o:p></o:p></span></p><pre>______________________=
_________________________<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pr=
e><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p=
------=_NextPart_001_0017_01D779A5.8E79CA30--

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01D779A5.8E79CA30
	name="image001.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01D779A5.8E79CA30--

--===============5104136882468449840==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5104136882468449840==--

---

From: Gary <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 08:06:14 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5926493464567688478==
 boundary="------------2BF6C1705900CB6FAD7F44AB"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------2BF6C1705900CB6FAD7F44AB
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Very good Jerry!
Tricky problem, hope it stays fixed.
Gary

On 7/15/2021 2:37 PM, Gary wrote:
>> that covers the recuperation hole in the very end of the cylinder 
>> bore (#4 in the blow up of the clutch cylinder exploded view in the 
>> green manual).  Somehow it had failed as you can see in the 
>> photograph.  The question is how and why did it fail, I have some 
>> ideas, but won’t go into them now, but I think it had to do with the 
>> machining at the factory that caused it.  I think I have solved the 
>> problem, but we will see.
>>
>>     OK all you “gearheads”, let’s see who can figure this one out. 
>>     As some of you know I recently went completely through my engine
>>     peddle would go to the floor with absolutely NO resistance what
>>     so ever.  I had about 2 miles to get the car home. That was a
>>     real thrill, at times I had to use the starter while in first
>>     gear to leave a light or stop sign.  Anyway  this having no peddle
>>
>>     at times
>>
>>     the clutch fluid level thinking I had lost all fluid (kind of
>>     what it felt like) but the level was still FULL!
>>
>> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive:http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers  http://autox.team.net/archive
>>
>> Unsubscribe:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]
>>
>>
>
>

--------------2BF6C1705900CB6FAD7F44AB
 boundary="------------94AB535149537971E2DF3FFE"

--------------94AB535149537971E2DF3FFE
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body>
    Very good Jerry!<br>
    Tricky problem, hope it stays fixed.<br>
    Gary<br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/15/2021 2:37 PM, Gary wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=windows-1252">
      It looks like it was damaged when it was installed.<br>
      Where it is broken should not be touching anything, no?  Unless it
      was the end of the bore, jagged metal down there?<br>
      Did you really jam down on the pedal after it hit the end?  The
      pedal hits the firewall before that I think...<br>
      Did you forget the spacer piece between the cylinder and firewall?<br>
      Gary<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 7/15/2021 12:48 PM, Jerry
        Christopherson wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote type="cite"
        cite="mid:[email-masked]">
        <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
          charset=windows-1252">
        <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 14 (filtered
          medium)">
        <!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]-->
        <style>@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Tahoma;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";}p.MsoAcetate, li.MsoAcetate, div.MsoAcetate
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:8.0pt;
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:"Consolas","serif";}span.EmailStyle20
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}span.BalloonTextChar
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}</style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
        <div class="WordSection1">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">Well
              I’m surprised that there weren’t more people wondering
              what my problem was. Gary was the only one curious enough
              with some guesses.  The problem was the seal inside the
              clutch master cylinder, the one that covers the
              recuperation hole in the very end of the cylinder bore (#4
              in the blow up of the clutch cylinder exploded view in the
              green manual).  Somehow it had failed as you can see in
              the photograph.  The question is how and why did it fail,
              I have some ideas, but won’t go into them now, but I think
              it had to do with the machining at the factory that caused
              it.  I think I have solved the problem, but we will see. <o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">By
              the way the reason the clutch peddle went to the floor is
              because the fluid was going back up into the reservoir.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">Jerry<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">That
              is a toothpick holding it open. The company has sent me
              new seals.<o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><img
                id="Picture_x0020_1"
                src="cid:[email-masked]" class=""
                width="677" height="508"></span><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D">
                <o:p></o:p></span></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
          <div>
            <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #B5C4DF
              1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
              <p class="MsoNormal"><b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">From:</span></b><span
style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:&quot;Tahoma&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">
                  Tigers [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">mailto:[email-masked]</a>]
                  <b>On Behalf Of </b>Gary<br>
                  <b>Sent:</b> Saturday, July 03, 2021 6:50 PM<br>
                  <b>To:</b> <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                    href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                    moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Clutch issue<o:p></o:p></span></p>
            </div>
          </div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
          <p class="MsoNormal" style="margin-bottom:12.0pt">Did you
            break the clutch arm "axle" "pivot" whatever you call it.<br>
            I did that once, my clutch arm actually fell out in the
            driveway.<br>
            Gary<br>
            <br>
            <o:p></o:p></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal">On 7/3/2021 4:33 PM, Jerry
              Christopherson via Tigers wrote:<o:p></o:p></p>
          </div>
          <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">OK
                all you “gearheads”, let’s see who can figure this one
                out.  As some of you know I recently went completely
                through my engine (boiled block rebalance, new bearings
                and rings etc,etc.).  I put in a new clutch 10.5” (Ram
                #88794HD) far more </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">clutch
                than I  need for a street car, It’s good for 450 ft.
                lbs. of torque.  My car is in the upper 300lbs of
                torque. The clutch requires more movement than the stock
                master cylinder is capable of so I bought a new master
                cylinder with larger bore</span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">(.700
                stock is .625) as suggested by some of you.  That master
                worked ok, but required a FULL depression of the clutch
                peddle to the floor (I like midway release).  My
                adjustment is as far as I dare to keep the throw-out
                bearing from staying in</span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">contact
                with the clutch fingers.  So I got about 80 miles of
                driving since the overhaul (and getting a very strong
                left leg) and the clutch started to not release, it
                would take several “pumps” to get it in gear, also to
                make a shift.  At times the clutch </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">peddle
                would go to the floor with absolutely NO resistance what
                so ever.  I had about 2 miles to get the car home. That
                was a real thrill, at times I had to use the starter
                while in first gear to leave a light or stop sign.
                 Anyway  this having no peddle </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">at
                times </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">then
                having some peddle finally got me home.  At home I
                checked the clutch fluid level thinking I had lost all
                fluid (kind of what it felt like) but the level was
                still FULL!</span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">I
                found the problem, let see if any one of you can guess
                what I found to be the problem.  You won’t believe it! 
                I’ll tell the story after some of your guesses.</span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">Jerry
                Christopherson</span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">9473187</span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;">TAC
                Insp. #58     </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
style="font-size:14.0pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;"> </span><o:p></o:p></p>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><span
                style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
                Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;"><br>
                <br>
                <o:p></o:p></span></p>
            <pre>_______________________________________________<o:p></o:p></pre>
            <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
            <pre><a href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
            <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
            <pre>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
            <pre>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a href="http://autox.team.net/archive" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
            <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
            <pre>Unsubscribe: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p></pre>
            <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
            <pre><o:p> </o:p></pre>
          </blockquote>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><span
              style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:&quot;Times New
              Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></p>
        </div>
        <br>
        <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
        <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">_______________________________________________

<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers</a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/archive" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>

Unsubscribe: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <br>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------94AB535149537971E2DF3FFE
 name="image003.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Disposition: inline;
 filename="image003.jpg"

--------------94AB535149537971E2DF3FFE--

--------------2BF6C1705900CB6FAD7F44AB--

--===============5926493464567688478==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============5926493464567688478==--