Subject: Re: [Tigers] Engine compartment steering column mount. (jimdamelio)

From: daniel doornbos via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 13:40:53 +0000

--===============6515704362214306259==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY4PR18MB1496C6BF3FEE3A5F7E480BA5FD039CY4PR18MB1496namp_"

--_000_CY4PR18MB1496C6BF3FEE3A5F7E480BA5FD039CY4PR18MB1496namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Thanks to Jim and Ron, perfect photos of what I needed to sort out.  WOW is=
 mine bent.

--_000_CY4PR18MB1496C6BF3FEE3A5F7E480BA5FD039CY4PR18MB1496namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Thanks&nbsp;to Jim and Ron, perfect photos of what I needed to sort out.&nb=
sp; WOW is mine bent.&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY4PR18MB1496C6BF3FEE3A5F7E480BA5FD039CY4PR18MB1496namp_--

--===============6515704362214306259==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6515704362214306259==--