Subject: [Tigers] Red Rubber Grease

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 14:58:25 -0500

--===============0341961373086883891==

--0000000000003b06fa05c5603738

Hi,

I'm rebuilding my brake calipers and some old posts say to use red rubber
grease on the rubber parts.  This stuff seems to be impossible to find
locally and it looks like it would take a couple of weeks to get it if I
order it from Amazon or somebody.

I would like to just use something from the local auto parts store. What
are you guys using these days?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000003b06fa05c5603738
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m rebuilding my brake caliper=
s and some old posts say to use red rubber grease on the rubber parts.=C2=
=A0 This stuff seems to be impossible to find locally and it looks like it =
would take a couple of weeks to get it if I order it from Amazon or somebod=
y.=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>I would like to just use something =
from the local auto parts store. What are you guys using these days?</div><=
div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--0000000000003b06fa05c5603738--

--===============0341961373086883891==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0341961373086883891==--