Subject: [Tigers] Front Marker Light Question

From: Joe Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2021 14:59:08 -0500

--===============6150277862743811198==

--00000000000062a3da05c41e5c0c

This might be a stupid question but I have just replaced my exterior light
bulbs with LEDs from Joe Parlanti.  The main reason I decided to do this
was because the incandescent bulbs in my rear brake lights were melting the
lenses if I held the brake for very long.

Anyway, my front lights have a smaller clear lens and a larger amber.  When
I turn on my turn signals it is the small clear lights that blink.  I'm a
little confused because the parts catalog lists the amber side as being the
"flasher".  Do I have my front lights wired backwards?

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--00000000000062a3da05c41e5c0c
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">This might be a stupid question but I have just replaced m=
y exterior light bulbs with LEDs from Joe Parlanti.=C2=A0 The main reason I=
 decided to do this was because the incandescent bulbs in my rear brake lig=
hts were melting the lenses if I held the brake for very long.<div><br></di=
v><div>Anyway, my front lights have a smaller clear lens and a larger amber=
.=C2=A0 When I turn on my turn signals it is the small clear lights that bl=
ink.=C2=A0 I&#39;m a little confused because the parts catalog lists the am=
ber side as being the &quot;flasher&quot;.=C2=A0 Do I have my front lights =
wired backwards?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown</div>=
</div>

--00000000000062a3da05c41e5c0c--

--===============6150277862743811198==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6150277862743811198==--