Subject: [Tigers] Question on Carpeting

From: Curt Bowland via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2021 18:06:59 +0000

--===============9087668708292235263==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BN7PR07MB46607AAC0E0D758AF912C5DCDB079BN7PR07MB4660namp_"

--_000_BN7PR07MB46607AAC0E0D758AF912C5DCDB079BN7PR07MB4660namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Curious to know if anyone has purchased and installed one of Sunbeam Specia=
lties UK78T carpet kits within the last year ? Would appreciate your commen=
ts. If you would be more comfortable feel free to contact me off site.

Thank you.

Curt Bowland

--_000_BN7PR07MB46607AAC0E0D758AF912C5DCDB079BN7PR07MB4660namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;, Chalkboard, cursive; =
font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
">
Curious to know if anyone has purchased and installed one of Sunbeam Specia=
lties UK78T carpet kits within the last year ? Would appreciate your commen=
ts. If you would be more comfortable feel free to contact me off site.</div=
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;, Chalkboard, cursive; =
font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;, Chalkboard, cursive; =
font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
">
Thank you.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;, Chalkboard, cursive; =
font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: &quot;Comic Sans MS&quot;, Chalkboard, cursive; =
font-size: 14pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);=
">
Curt Bowland</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BN7PR07MB46607AAC0E0D758AF912C5DCDB079BN7PR07MB4660namp_--

--===============9087668708292235263==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============9087668708292235263==--