Subject: [Tigers] Engine compartment steering column mount.

From: daniel doornbos via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 05:23:17 +0000

--===============3939375501308192653==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY4PR18MB1496A59DCA7A711B46079DE3FD039CY4PR18MB1496namp_"

--_000_CY4PR18MB1496A59DCA7A711B46079DE3FD039CY4PR18MB1496namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Could someone please send or post a detailed photo of the lower leg of the =
steering column band mount?

Mine is a bit bent and without the dash in for reference, it's hard to say =
how it impacts the steering wheel location.  I would like to bend it back s=
traight before building the linkage to the rack.     https://photos.app.goo=
.gl/YPNTHLA5TqXEU6dRA

thanks
dan

--_000_CY4PR18MB1496A59DCA7A711B46079DE3FD039CY4PR18MB1496namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Could someone please send or post a detailed photo of the lower leg of the =
steering column band mount?&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Mine is a bit bent and without the dash in for reference, it's hard to say =
how it impacts the steering wheel location.&nbsp; I would like to bend it b=
ack straight before building the linkage to the rack.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<a=
 href=3D"https://photos.app.goo.gl/YPNTHLA5TqXEU6dRA" id=3D"LPlnk">https://=
photos.app.goo.gl/YPNTHLA5TqXEU6dRA</a></div>
<div class=3D"_Entity _EType_OWALinkPreview _EId_OWALinkPreview _EReadonly_=
1"></div>
<br>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
thanks</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
dan</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY4PR18MB1496A59DCA7A711B46079DE3FD039CY4PR18MB1496namp_--

--===============3939375501308192653==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3939375501308192653==--

---

From: "Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 08:47:22 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0008_01D76BFA.3721FF90"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D76BFA.3721FF90
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0009_01D76BFA.3721FF90"

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01D76BFA.3721FF90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Best I can do for you.

Ron Fraser

From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of daniel doornbos
via Tigers
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2021 1:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Engine compartment steering column mount.

Could someone please send or post a detailed photo of the lower leg of the
steering column band mount?  

Mine is a bit bent and without the dash in for reference, it's hard to say
how it impacts the steering wheel location.  I would like to bend it back
straight before building the linkage to the rack.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/YPNTHLA5TqXEU6dRA

thanks

dan

------=_NextPart_001_0009_01D76BFA.3721FF90
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Best I can =
do for you.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Ron Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Tigers =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>daniel =
doornbos via Tigers<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, June 28, 2021 1:23 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Tigers] =
Engine compartment steering column mount.<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Could someone please send or post =
a detailed photo of the lower leg of the steering column band =
mount?&nbsp;&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div>=
<div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div>=
<div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>Mine is a bit bent and without =
the dash in for reference, it's hard to say how it impacts the steering =
wheel location.&nbsp; I would like to bend it back straight before =
building the linkage to the rack.&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;<a =
href=3D"https://photos.app.goo.gl/YPNTHLA5TqXEU6dRA" =
id=3DLPlnk>https://photos.app.goo.gl/YPNTHLA5TqXEU6dRA</a><o:p></o:p></sp=
an></p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div>=
<div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>thanks<o:p></o:p></span></p></div>=
<div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;color:black'>dan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></d=
iv></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0009_01D76BFA.3721FF90--

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D76BFA.3721FF90
	name="100_4922.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="100_4922.jpg"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D76BFA.3721FF90
	name="100_4925.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="100_4925.jpg"

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D76BFA.3721FF90
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D76BFA.3721FF90--

---

From: jimdamelio via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 09:26:45 -0400

----_com.samsung.android.email_2918873991509440

----_com.samsung.android.email_2918873992280791
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_2918873992280791
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_2918873992280791--

----_com.samsung.android.email_2918873991509440
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20210628_092114_resized.jpg";
 size=850579

2Q==

----_com.samsung.android.email_2918873991509440
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

----_com.samsung.android.email_2918873991509440--