Subject: [Tigers] distributor info

From: "Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 13:26:04 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2008127964220287985==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73CFB.35459750"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73CFB.35459750
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

                I'm trying to sort out some of the information about the
stock Tiger Distributors.

Has anyone run the advance curve on their stock Tiger distributor?

What are the numbers?

Stock Tiger distributors have ID#s - C4OF-A - has oil port, Z5TF-C and
C5AF-M

Has anyone pulled apart their stock Tiger distributor or vacuum advance
canister?

What color is the Primary spring with short end loops and the Secondary
spring with the longer end loops.

What color is the spring in the vacuum canister.

Send picture if you have them.

Thanks for your help

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73CFB.35459750
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I&#8217;m trying to sort out some of =
the information about the stock Tiger Distributors.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Has anyone =
run the advance curve on their stock Tiger distributor?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>What are the numbers?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Stock Tiger =
distributors have ID#s &#8211; C4OF-A &#8211; has oil port, Z5TF-C and =
C5AF-M<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Has anyone pulled apart their stock Tiger distributor =
or vacuum advance canister?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>What color =
is the Primary spring with short end loops and the Secondary spring with =
the longer end loops.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>What color is =
the spring in the vacuum canister.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Send picture =
if you have them.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks for =
your help<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73CFB.35459750--

--===============2008127964220287985==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2008127964220287985==--