Subject: [Tigers] FYI

From: "Ron Fraser" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 19:48:58 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5079008968939148691==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73B9E.5E720040"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73B9E.5E720040
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

FYI

Bob Mannel's book - Mustang and Ford Small block V8 1962 - 1969 is now also
in PDF format.

fordsmallblock.com        RPM Press           If your interested in the Ford
engine subject.

There is a small amount of Tiger engine information included now.

I recently sent Bob a note about an error I saw in his Appendix D and some
additional information.

Bob made the corrections by the next day.

I have no connection to this publication other than emailing Bob with mostly
Ford engine questions.

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73B9E.5E720040
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>FYI<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bob =
Mannel&#8217;s book &#8211; Mustang and Ford Small block V8 1962 &#8211; =
1969 is now also in PDF format.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>fordsmallblock.com&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp; RPM =
Press&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;  If =
your interested in the Ford engine subject.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>There is a =
small amount of Tiger engine information included now.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I recently =
sent Bob a note about an error I saw in his Appendix D and some =
additional information.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bob made the =
corrections by the next day.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have no =
connection to this publication other than emailing Bob with mostly Ford =
engine questions.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D73B9E.5E720040--

--===============5079008968939148691==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5079008968939148691==--