Subject: [Tigers] SUNI Registration now Open

From: Buck Trippel via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021 15:08:09 -0700

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============5126953413952734802==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_1658_01D736C0.249C9020"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_1658_01D736C0.249C9020
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Early registration for SUNI is now open! And the Hilton Hotel is now
accepting reservations from SUNI participants.
This early registration period only lasts about a month and offers
substantial discounts over the costs during standard registration which will
begin June 1st.
Register for the event and make your hotel reservations soon for the best
deals and selections.

SUNI registration:  <https://sunbeamsunited.com/registration/>
https://sunbeamsunited.com/registration/
Official SUNI website:  <https://sunbeamsunited.com/>
https://sunbeamsunited.com/
Hotel Reservation:
<https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/rooms/?ctyhocn=MCIINGI&arrivalDa
te=2021-09-13&departureDate=2021-09-17&room1NumAdults=1&cid=OM%2CWW%2CHILTON
LINK%2Cen%2CDirectLink>
https://www.hilton.com/en/book/rese...umAdults=1&cid=OM,WW,HILTONLINK,en,Dir
ectLink

Buck Trippel

------=_NextPart_000_1658_01D736C0.249C9020
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Early registration for SUNI =
is now open!</b> And the Hilton Hotel is now accepting reservations from =
SUNI participants.<br>This <b>early registration</b> period only lasts =
about a month and offers <b>substantial discounts</b> over the costs =
during standard registration which will begin June 1st.<br>Register for =
the event and make your hotel reservations soon for the best deals and =
selections.<br><br>SUNI registration: <a =
href=3D"https://sunbeamsunited.com/registration/" =
target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>https://sunbeamsunited.com/registration/</span></a><=
br>Official SUNI website: <a href=3D"https://sunbeamsunited.com/" =
target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>https://sunbeamsunited.com/</span></a><br>Hotel =
Reservation: <a =
href=3D"https://www.hilton.com/en/book/reservation/rooms/?ctyhocn=3DMCIIN=
GI&amp;arrivalDate=3D2021-09-13&amp;departureDate=3D2021-09-17&amp;room1N=
umAdults=3D1&amp;cid=3DOM%2CWW%2CHILTONLINK%2Cen%2CDirectLink" =
target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'color:blue'>https://www.hilton.com/en/book/rese...umAdults=3D1&a=
mp;cid=3DOM,WW,HILTONLINK,en,DirectLink</span></a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Buck =
Trippel<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_1658_01D736C0.249C9020--

--===============5126953413952734802==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5126953413952734802==--