Subject: [Tigers] Tires

From: Lance Beauchamp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2021 12:52:36 -0500

--===============0481852217219791423==

--0000000000007194b305bac2b88b

I'm sorry. I made a slight  error when I said the Tiger was stock, I meant
eng wise.  Tires an wheels are not. Right now I'm running 15" panasports,
and had my rear springs rearched to raise the car app 2 1/2 inches.
Now its time to replace the tires, running Kumos right now,  there getting
old.  Beau

--0000000000007194b305bac2b88b
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">I&#39;m sorry. I made a slight=C2=A0 error when I said th=
e Tiger was stock, I meant eng wise.=C2=A0 Tires an wheels are not. Right n=
ow I&#39;m running 15&quot; panasports, and had my rear springs rearched to=
 raise the car app 2 1/2 inches.=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto">Now its time to rep=
lace the tires, running Kumos right now,=C2=A0 there getting old.=C2=A0 Bea=
u=C2=A0</div></div>

--0000000000007194b305bac2b88b--

--===============0481852217219791423==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0481852217219791423==--