Subject: [Tigers] Question

From: Dave Barakat via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 10:50:44 -0700

--===============8642219064911947104==
	boundary="Apple-Mail=_FF3FA176-2BE4-4A9D-85B6-45F57133B1F4"

--Apple-Mail=_FF3FA176-2BE4-4A9D-85B6-45F57133B1F4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

Hi Ron=E2=80=A6.hope all is well.   Need to source a clutch kit for my =
MK1-A. Is the best place SS or do you have a better source?  Or can I =
order directly from Ford which is right next to us.  Does anyone have =
the correct Ford part numbers?=

--Apple-Mail=_FF3FA176-2BE4-4A9D-85B6-45F57133B1F4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

<html><head><meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dutf-8"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; line-break: after-white-space;" class=3D"">Hi =
Ron=E2=80=A6.hope all is well. &nbsp; Need to source a clutch kit for my =
MK1-A. Is the best place SS or do you have a better source? &nbsp;Or can =
I order directly from Ford which is right next to us. &nbsp;Does anyone =
have the correct Ford part numbers?</body></html>=

--Apple-Mail=_FF3FA176-2BE4-4A9D-85B6-45F57133B1F4--

--===============8642219064911947104==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8642219064911947104==--