Subject: [Tigers] Plug wire set

From: Lance Beauchamp via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 11:55:01 -0400

--===============3729488831424381859==

--0000000000007c439005a3baec97

Where can I expect to find a set of wires that I can finish up the lengths
myself. Did it the first time ,its time to do it again I think. I need both
straight an 45% ends for plugs because of headers. Beau

--0000000000007c439005a3baec97
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Where can I expect to find a set of wires that I can fini=
sh up the lengths myself. Did it the first time ,its time to do it again I =
think. I need both straight an 45% ends for plugs because of headers. Beau=
=C2=A0</div>

--0000000000007c439005a3baec97--

--===============3729488831424381859==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3729488831424381859==--