Subject: [Tigers] Nothing to do?

From: Jeffery Randall via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 07:53:28 -0400

--===============2419707221177050237==

--000000000000c2240f05a2395510

I just checked out the archives listed at the bottom of these messages for
the first time. After being on the list 9 or 10 years it's pretty good to
scroll through some of the topics.  Interesting to see who's still here and
who isn't also.
   Regards,
     Jeff

--000000000000c2240f05a2395510
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I just checked out the archives listed at the bottom of th=
ese messages for the first time. After being on the list 9 or 10 years it&#=
39;s pretty good to scroll through some of the topics.=C2=A0 Interesting to=
 see who&#39;s still here and who isn&#39;t also.<div>=C2=A0 =C2=A0Regards,=
</div><div>=C2=A0 =C2=A0 =C2=A0Jeff</div></div>

--000000000000c2240f05a2395510--

--===============2419707221177050237==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2419707221177050237==--