Subject: [Tigers] Correct gauges

From: steve wick via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 14:14:03 +0000

--===============2697026040322748660==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_MWHPR06MB3056096DF84486C1F1FF07C8D8AA0MWHPR06MB3056namp_"

--_000_MWHPR06MB3056096DF84486C1F1FF07C8D8AA0MWHPR06MB3056namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I'm not even close to being the original owner of my Tiger. I bought it in =
2000. My ammeter completely cooked and I'm considering a replacement or swi=
tching to a voltmeter. My question is, who was the original manufacturer of=
 the gauges for an early MK1? The gauges in my dash are Jaeger, but I have =
some Lucas gauges in the spare parts that came with the car. I see lots of =
Lucas gauges on ebay, but not Jaeger. Thanks for any insight.

Steve

--_000_MWHPR06MB3056096DF84486C1F1FF07C8D8AA0MWHPR06MB3056namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
I'm not even close to being the original owner of my Tiger. I bought it in =
2000. My ammeter completely cooked and I'm considering a replacement or swi=
tching to a voltmeter. My question is, who was the original manufacturer of=
 the gauges for an early MK1? The
 gauges in my dash are Jaeger, but I have some Lucas gauges in the spare pa=
rts that came with the car. I see lots of Lucas gauges on ebay, but not Jae=
ger. Thanks&nbsp;for any insight.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Steve</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MWHPR06MB3056096DF84486C1F1FF07C8D8AA0MWHPR06MB3056namp_--

--===============2697026040322748660==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============2697026040322748660==--