Subject: [Tigers] Floor Mats

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 14:50:21 -0500

--===============3101282594698848129==

--0000000000001b41fa05a2e0ee43

Hey,

I'm in the process of installing my carpet kit and I realized I don't want
to mess up this nice carpet with my nasty shoes.  I'm thinking I would like
to find some decent rubber mats I could throw over the carpet while I'm
driving.  So, I'm looking for recommendations.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000001b41fa05a2e0ee43
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m in the process of installi=
ng my carpet kit and I realized I don&#39;t want to mess up this nice carpe=
t with my nasty shoes.=C2=A0 I&#39;m thinking I would like to find some dec=
ent rubber mats I could throw over the carpet while I&#39;m driving.=C2=A0 =
So, I&#39;m looking for recommendations.=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><d=
iv>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--0000000000001b41fa05a2e0ee43--

--===============3101282594698848129==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3101282594698848129==--