Subject: [Tigers] carburator

From: "Russ and Tammy C. via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 14:30:43 +0000 (UTC)

--===============6881256464392603897==
	boundary="----=_Part_6249745_533632296.1552833043836"

------=_Part_6249745_533632296.1552833043836
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

What holley would be best for my 331 (not stroker) ford 302.=C2=A0 ?=C2=A0 =
Is there a cross between economy and performance?=C2=A0 Thank you.=C2=A0=C2=
=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 [email-masked]

------=_Part_6249745_533632296.1552833043836
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div>What holley would be best for my 331 (not stroker) ford 302.&nbsp; ?&nbsp; Is there a cross between economy and performance?&nbsp; Thank you.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; [email-masked]<br></div><div class="ydp271918b9yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"></div></body></html>
------=_Part_6249745_533632296.1552833043836--

--===============6881256464392603897==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6881256464392603897==--