Subject: [Tigers] Tiger hose interchange #s Part 1

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 15:05:58 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0319373689622151129==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D4E7D3.41099610"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D4E7D3.41099610
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

                Here is an update for Stock Tiger hose interchange numbers;
I have eliminated obsolete numbers and added new #'s.  Biggest problem here
is if you don't have the hose in hand, you don't know how well each hose
actually fits.   Most hoses require cut to fit.   I have included
approximant lengths of the original hose plus the lengths of the possible
interchange hose.

Sometimes we need to make roadside repairs so maybe these numbers will help.

I will cover all the cooling system hoses in several parts - this is Part 1

Goodyear is now branded Continental their #s are interchangeable.

Always support your Sunbeam Parts Vendors 1st.

Please add #s that you know are current and available also correct any
errors you see here.   

Upper radiator hose       1224840 superseded by 1229887              1.5" x
17.5" molded hose

Sunbeam Specialties (SS) - CS20

Gates    20686 - 1.5 x 24                

Gates    20626 - 1.5 x 21.9

Continental - 60710 - 1.5 x 23

Continental - 60908 - 1.5 x 31

Continental - 60715 - 1.5 x 23

Dayco - 70627 - 1.5 x 20

Napa - 7459 - 1.5 x 24.1

Lower radiator hose       1224841 superseded by 1229877              1.75" x
13.75 molded hose

SS - CS21

Gates - 21064 - 1.75 x 16

Gates - 21034 - 1.75 x 18.2

Gates - 20753 - 1.75 x 16

Gates - 20957 - 1.75 x 18.2

Continental - 60893 - 1.75 x 18.9

Dayco - 70682 - 1.75 x 15

Napa - 7776 - 1.75 x 18.2

Napa - 7775 - 1.75 x 2 x 18.2      this hose has a 2" ID at one end which
gets cut off

Motorcraft - KM178

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D4E7D3.41099610
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Here is an update for Stock Tiger =
hose interchange numbers; I have eliminated obsolete numbers and added =
new #&#8217;s.&nbsp; Biggest problem here is if you don&#8217;t have the =
hose in hand, you don&#8217;t know how well each hose actually =
fits.&nbsp;&nbsp; Most hoses require cut to fit.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have =
included approximant lengths of the original hose plus the lengths of =
the possible interchange hose.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sometimes we =
need to make roadside repairs so maybe these numbers will =
help.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I will cover all the cooling system hoses in several =
parts &#8211; this is Part 1<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>Goodyear</b> is now branded <b>Continental</b> =
their #s are interchangeable.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Always =
support your Sunbeam Parts Vendors 1<sup>st</sup>.<o:p></o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Please add #s that you know are current and available =
also correct any errors you see here.&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Upper =
radiator hose&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1224840 superseded by =
1229887</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.5&#8221; x 17.5&#8221; molded hose<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Sunbeam =
Specialties (SS) - CS20<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Gates&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 20686 &#8211; 1.5 x =
24&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp=
;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Gates&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 20626 &#8211; 1.5 x =
21.9<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Continental &#8211; 60710 =
&#8211; 1.5 x 23<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Continental &#8211; =
60908 &#8211; 1.5 x 31<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Continental =
&#8211; 60715 &#8211; 1.5 x 23<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dayco =
&#8211; 70627 &#8211; 1.5 x 20<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Napa =
&#8211; 7459 &#8211; 1.5 x 24.1<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>Lower =
radiator hose&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1224841 superseded by =
1229877</b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1.75&#8221; x 13.75 molded hose<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>SS &#8211; CS21<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Gates &#8211; 21064 &#8211; 1.75 x 16<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Gates &#8211; 21034 &#8211; 1.75 x =
18.2<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Gates &#8211; 20753 &#8211; 1.75 =
x 16<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Gates &#8211; 20957 &#8211; 1.75 =
x 18.2<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Continental &#8211; 60893 =
&#8211; 1.75 x 18.9<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Dayco &#8211; =
70682 &#8211; 1.75 x 15<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Napa &#8211; =
7776 &#8211; 1.75 x 18.2<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Napa &#8211; =
7775 &#8211; 1.75 x 2 x 18.2&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; this hose has =
a 2&#8221; ID at one end which gets cut off<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Motorcraft &#8211; KM178<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D4E7D3.41099610--

--===============0319373689622151129==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0319373689622151129==--

---

From: Dave Munroe via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 21:51:47 -0300

--===============0802516669044221014==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--===============0802516669044221014==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0802516669044221014==--