Subject: [Tigers] thanks to all for the plating references

From: Richard Hyatt via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 09:47:33 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6359548099118174104==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0034_01D4E15D.7302D2C0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D4E15D.7302D2C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks to all for the plating references  !

Rick

------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D4E15D.7302D2C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks to all for the plating references =
&nbsp;!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Rick<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0034_01D4E15D.7302D2C0--

--===============6359548099118174104==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6359548099118174104==--

---

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 18:00:33 -0400

--===============0364939039519347863==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0008_01D4E1A2.51671A50"
Content-Language: en-us

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D4E1A2.51671A50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Rick

                Glad you got some plating references.

I only saw one reference on the Tiger list if you got more than people are
forgetting to include the Tiger List with their messages.

I don't need any plating at the moment but other here may.

If you have a list of plating references, I think others on the Tiger List
would be interested in that list too.

My computer system use to reply all but now I have to check to make sure the
Tiger List is included and sometimes I miss or forget to look and add the
Tiger List.

Ron Fraser

From: Tigers <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Richard Hyatt via
Tigers
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2019 9:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] thanks to all for the plating references

Rick

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D4E1A2.51671A50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Rick<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Glad you got some plating =
references.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I only saw one reference =
on the Tiger list if you got more than people are forgetting to include =
the Tiger List with their messages.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I =
don&#8217;t need any plating at the moment but other here =
may.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If you have a list of plating references, I think =
others on the Tiger List would be interested in that list =
too.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>My computer system use to reply all but now I have to =
check to make sure the Tiger List is included and sometimes I miss or =
forget to look and add the Tiger List.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Tigers =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Richard Hyatt =
via Tigers<br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, March 23, 2019 9:48 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Tigers] =
thanks to all for the plating references<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks to =
all for the plating references &nbsp;!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Rick<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01D4E1A2.51671A50--

--===============0364939039519347863==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============0364939039519347863==--