Subject: [Tigers] battery jump box

From: clyde mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 22:40:29 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4772591610713312512==
	boundary="----=_Part_6554422_341471463.1551307229319"

------=_Part_6554422_341471463.1551307229319
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

we have rpl'd the battery in our shop jump boxes many times, take the box a=
part and check the battery size, =C2=A0we got them from interstate, probabl=
y on line or a battery supplier you could find the battery in a comparable =
size in lithium, other wise the standard one is relatively cheap compared t=
o buying a whole new box..If I remember the battery was the same as in our =
emergency exit lights, they were old lights though, clyde
------=_Part_6554422_341471463.1551307229319
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>we have rpl'd the battery in our shop jump boxes many times, take the box apart and check the battery size, &nbsp;we got them from interstate, probably on line or a battery supplier you could find the battery in a comparable size in lithium, other wise the standard one is relatively cheap compared to buying a whole new box..If I remember the battery was the same as in our emergency exit lights, they were old lights though, clyde</font>
------=_Part_6554422_341471463.1551307229319--

--===============4772591610713312512==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4772591610713312512==--