Subject: [Tigers] Brake Booster Hose Clamps

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 17:19:30 -0600

--===============8771132088369255013==

--0000000000005cd98305820b2080

--0000000000005cd98105820b207f

Happy Saturday,

What is this type of hose clamp called?  They were on the hose that went
from the brake booster to the intake manifold.  I haven't seen anything
like this anywhere else.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000005cd98105820b207f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Happy Saturday,<div><br></div><div>What is this type of ho=
se clamp called?=C2=A0 They were on the hose that went from the brake boost=
er to the intake manifold.=C2=A0 I haven&#39;t seen anything like this anyw=
here else.</div><div><br></div><div><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_js83svc60" alt=
=3D"image.png" width=3D"500" height=3D"500"><br></div></div><div><br></div>=
<div>Thanks,</div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--0000000000005cd98105820b207f--

--0000000000005cd98305820b2080
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="image.png"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_js83svc60>

--0000000000005cd98305820b2080--

--===============8771132088369255013==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8771132088369255013==--