Subject: [Tigers] Original 260/free for pick up NorCal

From: Michael Wood via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 19:18:04 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1041843158692860594==
	boundary="----=_Part_1245336_603074599.1549826284235"

------=_Part_1245336_603074599.1549826284235
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

All-
I've had my original 260, minus engine dress/valve covers etc, sitting in a=
 shed the last 25 years and now need it gone (we're moving). Free to good h=
ome, must pick up..=C2=A0
Needs complete disassembly, hot tank, rebuild (lost head gasket in '93).
LMK if you have interest, please.
Mike Wood

------=_Part_1245336_603074599.1549826284235
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif;color:black;">All-<br>I've had my original 260, minus engine dress/valve covers etc, sitting in a shed the last 25 years and now need it gone (we're moving). Free to good home, must pick up..&nbsp;<br>Needs complete disassembly, hot tank, rebuild (lost head gasket in '93).<br>LMK if you have interest, please.<br>Mike Wood<br></div>
------=_Part_1245336_603074599.1549826284235--

--===============1041843158692860594==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1041843158692860594==--