Subject: [Tigers] 1965 Tiger sale

From: coopdvm via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 20:07:51 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3404504364024511834==
	boundary="----=_Part_470448_2100613211.1550088471225"

------=_Part_470448_2100613211.1550088471225
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Folks, I made an error when entering the TAC number for my car. It is TAC #=
 1053. This is a very nice, solid, driving car. Currently painted white. My=
 goal was to do a restoration and repaint it in it's original color of Midn=
ight Blue. I have a hardtop, which does need to be restored. I have the tri=
m and a real glass window for it. Tons of extra parts, including a Walters =
torque arm (not installed yet). I'll even through in my copy of TBON. Email=
 me for a link for a photo album. Asking $65k. =C2=A0Bill Cooper. 704-560-9=
818.
------=_Part_470448_2100613211.1550088471225
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div>Folks, I made an error when entering the TAC number for my car. It is TAC # 1053. This is a very nice, solid, driving car. Currently painted white. My goal was to do a restoration and repaint it in it's original color of Midnight Blue. I have a hardtop, which does need to be restored. I have the trim and a real glass window for it. Tons of extra parts, including a Walters torque arm (not installed yet). I'll even through in my copy of TBON. Email me for a link for a photo album. Asking $65k. &nbsp;Bill Cooper. 704-560-9818.</div><div class="ydp2504d3acyahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"></div></body></html>
------=_Part_470448_2100613211.1550088471225--

--===============3404504364024511834==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3404504364024511834==--