Subject: [Tigers] Valve Cover Gasket

From: Joe Brown via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 21:29:23 -0600

--===============7624049634243492789==

--0000000000004e248a05816daf1e

Hi,

I'm looking for recommendations for valve cover gaskets that fit well with
the LAT 8 covers.  The gaskets that came in my set from Fel Pro are molded
to fit the stamped valve covers and hang way out over the edges of the
aluminum covers.  The LAT 8 covers are flat on the gasket surface so I
guess I would be looking for something like a flat cork gasket but I'm
hoping there is something better out there than just cork.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--0000000000004e248a05816daf1e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hi,<div><br></div><div>I&#39;m looking for recommendations=
 for valve cover gaskets that fit well with the LAT 8 covers.=C2=A0 The gas=
kets that came in my set from Fel Pro are molded to fit the stamped valve c=
overs and hang way out over the edges of the aluminum covers.=C2=A0 The LAT=
 8 covers are flat on the gasket surface so I guess I would be looking for =
something like a flat cork gasket but I&#39;m hoping there is something bet=
ter out there than just cork.=C2=A0=C2=A0</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks,<=
/div><div>Joe Brown</div></div>

--0000000000004e248a05816daf1e--

--===============7624049634243492789==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7624049634243492789==--