Subject: [Tigers] locator

From: Clyde Mclaughlin via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 17:28:03 +0000 (UTC)

--===============4623234115479529885==
	boundary="----=_Part_1179059_1480477857.1542302883622"

------=_Part_1179059_1480477857.1542302883622
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

back in the early 70's I owned 9472564, does anyone on the list currently o=
wn it or know who might, =C2=A0just curious, clyde mclaughlin
------=_Part_1179059_1480477857.1542302883622
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>back in the early 70's I owned 9472564, does anyone on the list currently own it or know who might, &nbsp;just curious, clyde mclaughlin</font>
------=_Part_1179059_1480477857.1542302883622--

--===============4623234115479529885==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4623234115479529885==--