Subject: [Tigers] Tiger on Bring a Trailer

From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 15:51:15 -0800

--===============6870868180342711504==

--000000000000e574c2057abcba2e

Too bad it's not the type to bring top dollar to pull up other Tigers:

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-sunbeam-tiger-10/?utm_source=transactionalemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=bat_model_notification

--000000000000e574c2057abcba2e
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">Too bad it&#39;s not the type to bring to=
p dollar to pull up other Tigers:<div><br></div><div><a href=3D"https://bri=
ngatrailer.com/listing/1966-sunbeam-tiger-10/?utm_source=3Dtransactionalema=
il&amp;utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_campaign=3Dbat_model_notification">https:=
//bringatrailer.com/listing/1966-sunbeam-tiger-10/?utm_source=3Dtransaction=
alemail&amp;utm_medium=3Demail&amp;utm_campaign=3Dbat_model_notification</a=
><br></div><div><br></div></div></div>

--000000000000e574c2057abcba2e--

--===============6870868180342711504==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6870868180342711504==--