Subject: [Tigers] Tiger cubby box

From: John Watertor via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 23:02:18 +0000 (UTC)

--===============8606649108361741835==
	boundary="----=_Part_1147880_1685528378.1542063738433"

------=_Part_1147880_1685528378.1542063738433
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

When I purchased my Tiger in 1967 used it had the cubby box as pictured in=
=C2=A0Ron's photos. The inside of the box looked like it was painted black =
and then black flocking was sprayed on it. The flocking soon wore off when =
using the box for storage. There was a guy that could respray the flocking =
in the box but he said it might not get good coverage down in the corners o=
f the box so I purchased a replacement in 1993.John Watertor
------=_Part_1147880_1685528378.1542063738433
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>When I purchased my Tiger in 1967 used it had the cubby box as pictured in&nbsp;<span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">Ron's photos. The inside of the box looked like it was painted black and then black flocking was sprayed on it. The flocking soon wore off when using the box for storage. There was a guy that could respray the flocking in the box but he said it might not get good coverage down in the corners of the box so I purchased a replacement in 1993.</span>
<div><span style="font-size: 13.3333px;">John Watertor</span></div>
</font>
------=_Part_1147880_1685528378.1542063738433--

--===============8606649108361741835==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8606649108361741835==--