Subject: [Tigers] Whit w Blue Stripe primary wire

From: Bill Lawrence via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 15:03:34 +0000

--===============3993166715653125822==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BLUPR14MB0339EC6D084CC2DD84D6659BC1870BLUPR14MB0339namp_"

--_000_BLUPR14MB0339EC6D084CC2DD84D6659BC1870BLUPR14MB0339namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hello Everyone,

I am hunting for a small quantity of primary wire.  I am not having much lu=
ck sourcing about 20' of 14 GA White/Blue stripe for my Tiger's ignition sy=
stem resistor-coil-distributor circuit.  Anybody want to trade a couple yar=
ds for some Red Rubber Grease?

Thanks

Bill Lawrence

1965 Sunbeam Tiger

--_000_BLUPR14MB0339EC6D084CC2DD84D6659BC1870BLUPR14MB0339namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"><!-- P {margin-top:0;margi=
n-bottom:0;} --></style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div id=3D"divtagdefaultwrapper" style=3D"font-size:12pt;color:#000000;font=
-family:Calibri,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;" dir=3D"ltr">
<p>Hello Everyone,</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>I am hunting for a small quantity of primary wire. &nbsp;I am not having=
 much luck sourcing about 20' of 14 GA White/Blue stripe for my Tiger's ign=
ition system resistor-coil-distributor circuit. &nbsp;Anybody want to trade=
 a couple yards for some Red Rubber Grease?</p>
<p><br>
</p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>Bill Lawrence</p>
<p>1965 Sunbeam Tiger</p>
<div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"></div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BLUPR14MB0339EC6D084CC2DD84D6659BC1870BLUPR14MB0339namp_--

--===============3993166715653125822==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3993166715653125822==--

---

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 12:07:31 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2416199651640011292==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0006_01D25214.D4E95250"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D25214.D4E95250
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Bill

                Have you tried British Wiring - they make full harnesses and
sell wire and components too.

Wire is sold by the meter.

http://www.britishwiring.com/

Ron Fraser

From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Bill
Lawrence via Tigers
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2016 10:04 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] Whit w Blue Stripe primary wire

Hello Everyone,

I am hunting for a small quantity of primary wire.  I am not having much
luck sourcing about 20' of 14 GA White/Blue stripe for my Tiger's ignition
system resistor-coil-distributor circuit.  Anybody want to trade a couple
yards for some Red Rubber Grease?

Thanks

Bill Lawrence

1965 Sunbeam Tiger

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D25214.D4E95250
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Bill<o:p></o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp; Have you tried British Wiring &#8211; they make full harnesses and =
sell wire and components too.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Wire is sold =
by the meter.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><a =
href=3D"http://www.britishwiring.com/">http://www.britishwiring.com/</a><=
o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Bill =
Lawrence via Tigers<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, December 09, 2016 10:04 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Tigers] Whit =
w Blue Stripe primary wire<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div =
id=3Ddivtagdefaultwrapper><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'>Hello =
Everyone,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'>I am hunting for =
a small quantity of primary wire. &nbsp;I am not having much luck =
sourcing about 20' of 14 GA White/Blue stripe for my Tiger's ignition =
system resistor-coil-distributor circuit. &nbsp;Anybody want to trade a =
couple yards for some Red Rubber Grease?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p><=
/span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'>Thanks<o:p></o:p><=
/span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'>Bill =
Lawrence<o:p></o:p></span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:black'>1965 Sunbeam =
Tiger<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01D25214.D4E95250--

--===============2416199651640011292==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============2416199651640011292==--