Subject: [Tigers] M1A seat redo

From: Brad Huff via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 19:53:37 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============5039700096474171846==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01D23D1E.7539C840"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D23D1E.7539C840
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Gentlemen,
I am in the process of redoing my drivers seat and I have a question. I =
apologize in advance for the what will probably end up being obvious but =
I wish to do it right the first time. I have seen and read the Tigers =
United how to on this topic but am still unsure of the proper placement =
of the=E2=80=9DG=E2=80=9D shaped rubber diaphragm retaining clips. Does =
the small clip end go through the frame or through the holes in the =
rubber diaphragm? And do they go above the rubber or connect below, that =
is, when viewing the assembled seat from the bottom can you see the =
majority of the exposed retainer clip or just the ends? Or does any of =
this really matter? They appear to fit either way.Brad
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D23D1E.7539C840
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Gentlemen,</DIV>
<DIV>I am in the process of redoing my drivers seat and I have a =
question. I=20
apologize in advance for the what will probably end up being obvious but =
I wish=20
to do it right the first time. I have seen and read the Tigers United =
how to on=20
this topic but am still unsure of the proper placement of =
the=E2=80=9DG=E2=80=9D shaped rubber=20
diaphragm retaining clips. Does the small clip end go through the frame =
or=20
through the holes in the rubber diaphragm? And do they go above the =
rubber or=20
connect below, that is, when viewing the assembled seat from the bottom =
can you=20
see the majority of the exposed retainer clip or just the ends? Or does =
any of=20
this really matter? They appear to fit either=20
way.Brad</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D23D1E.7539C840--

--===============5039700096474171846==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5039700096474171846==--