Subject: [Tigers] Tiger shroud

From: Brent Edinger via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 03:01:03 +0000

--===============1051134375882325176==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY1PR14MB058379E429BF30FAE23D1FBDF7BD0CY1PR14MB0583namp_"

--_000_CY1PR14MB058379E429BF30FAE23D1FBDF7BD0CY1PR14MB0583namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Joel, I recently bought an aluminum radiator which turned out to be a lot t=
hicker than the stock one. When I installed the shroud the fan was complete=
ly inside it and the airflow was not good. The fan should be about 2/3 into=
 the should to let the air off the blade tips. I ended up making a pattern =
off the stock one and making an aluminum one that was shallower allowing th=
e fan to be in the correct position. If you can find a stock one for a patt=
ern it was a fun project to build.

    Brent

--_000_CY1PR14MB058379E429BF30FAE23D1FBDF7BD0CY1PR14MB0583namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
</head>
<body>
Joel, I recently bought an aluminum radiator which turned out to be a lot t=
hicker than the stock one. When I installed the shroud the fan was complete=
ly inside it and the airflow was not good. The fan should be about 2/3 into=
 the should to let the air off the
 blade tips. I ended up making a pattern off the stock one and making an al=
uminum one that was shallower allowing the fan to be in the correct positio=
n. If you can find a stock one for a pattern it was a fun project to build.
<br>
<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Brent<br>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY1PR14MB058379E429BF30FAE23D1FBDF7BD0CY1PR14MB0583namp_--

--===============1051134375882325176==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============1051134375882325176==--