Subject: [Tigers] <no subject>

From: "Norman C. Miller via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 15:27:09 -0700

--=====================_43802350==_

--=====================_43802350==_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Clipboard32.jpg"

--=====================_43802350==_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--=====================_43802350==_--

---

From: phastphill--- via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 16:33:23 -0400

------=_Part_18886_1578082802.1475958803398
	boundary="----=_Part_18885_1352047346.1475958803335"

------=_Part_18885_1352047346.1475958803335
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

yes

---- Original Message ----
From: Norman C. Miller via Tigers <[email-masked]>
To: tigers <[email-masked]>
Sent: Fri, Oct 7, 2016 9:36 pm
Subject: [Tigers] <no subject>

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

------=_Part_18885_1352047346.1475958803335
	boundary="----=_Part_18887_1414612764.1475958803398"

------=_Part_18887_1414612764.1475958803398
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='2' face='arial'>yes
<div class="envelope" align="left" style="float: none;"><img src="cid:AOLP.7939350" width="275" id="TIE.7939350" style="margin: 5px; vertical-align: middle;" alt="DSCF0004.JPG" class="AOLInlineImage" title="DSCF0004.JPG"></div>
<br>
<br>
<br>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">---- Original Message ----<br>
From: Norman C. Miller via Tigers &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: tigers &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Fri, Oct 7, 2016 9:36 pm<br>
Subject: [Tigers] &lt;no subject&gt;<br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
<br>
<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
Unsubscribe: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br>
</div>
</font>
------=_Part_18887_1414612764.1475958803398
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="DSCF0004.JPG"
Content-ID: <AOLP.7939350>

------=_Part_18887_1414612764.1475958803398
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename=DSCF0004.JPG
Content-ID: <AOLP.7939350>

------=_Part_18887_1414612764.1475958803398--

------=_Part_18885_1352047346.1475958803335--

------=_Part_18886_1578082802.1475958803398
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

------=_Part_18886_1578082802.1475958803398--