Subject: [Tigers] Get Smart Video

From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 13:49:48 -0700

--===============8214034246601239192==

--001a11443f3c79127f053e9d048f

Nice 47 minute presentation on the Get Smart show.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngazWNQkzqA

FWIW, at 40:52 is a picture of Don Adams in front of his house with his hot
wife, and a Tiger in the garage port.

--001a11443f3c79127f053e9d048f
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Nice 47 minute presentation on the Get Smart show. =C2=A0<=
a href=3D"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DngazWNQkzqA">https://www.youtub=
e.com/watch?v=3DngazWNQkzqA</a><div><br></div><div>FWIW, at 40:52 is a pict=
ure of Don Adams in front of his house with his hot wife, and a Tiger in th=
e garage port.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div></div>

--001a11443f3c79127f053e9d048f--

--===============8214034246601239192==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============8214034246601239192==--