Subject: [Tigers] Early B19KC engines

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 11:38:37 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6029793324629922635==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000E_01D21BD8.67B385B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D21BD8.67B385B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

                Currently there appears to be an anomaly, a mystery if you
will, regarding the early B19KC engines.

I have very few entries for the early B19KC engines which makes analysis
difficult .

All the blocks and assembly dates so far are earlier than expected.

It appears right now that Ford refurbished earlier built engines to Tiger
engine specifications for these early B19KC engines.

The B19KC engine group starts at # 5564 - B19KC.

I suspect there are about 500 engines in this early B19KC group painted
black but I don't know.  This is another question that would be nice to
answer.

Just trying to solve this mystery.

Contact me off List for my Original Tiger Engine Study worksheet - it's easy
to file out - no disassembly required.

I'm always looking for more information about all the Tiger engine groups.

Thanks

Ron Fraser

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D21BD8.67B385B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Currently there appears to be an =
anomaly, a mystery if you will, regarding the early B19KC =
engines.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I have very few entries for the early B19KC engines =
which makes analysis difficult .<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>All the =
blocks and assembly dates so far are earlier than =
expected.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It appears right now that =
Ford refurbished earlier built engines to Tiger engine specifications =
for these early B19KC engines.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>The B19KC =
engine group starts at # 5564 &#8211; B19KC.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I suspect there are about 500 engines in this early =
B19KC group painted black but I don&#8217;t know.&nbsp; This is another =
question that would be nice to answer.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Just trying =
to solve this mystery.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Contact me off =
List for my Original Tiger Engine Study worksheet &#8211; it&#8217;s =
easy to file out &#8211; no disassembly required.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I&#8217;m always looking for more information about =
all the Tiger engine groups.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000E_01D21BD8.67B385B0--

--===============6029793324629922635==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6029793324629922635==--

---

From: "Norman C. Miller via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2016 17:16:22 -0700

--===============1562363396367864588==
	type="multipart/alternative";
	boundary="=====================_293182850==.REL"

--=====================_293182850==.REL
	boundary="=====================_293182850==.ALT"

--=====================_293182850==.ALT
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Fascinating, looks like more than your normal "anomaly" then.
Emacs!

Norm

At 08:38 AM 10/1/2016, Ron Fraser via Tigers wrote:
>Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
>         boundary=3D"----=3D_NextPart_000_000E_01D21BD8.67B385B0"
>Content-Language: en-us
>
>                 Currently there appears to be=20
> an anomaly, a mystery if you will, regarding the early B19KC engines.
>
>I have very few entries for the early B19KC=20
>engines which makes analysis difficult .
>
>It appears right now that Ford refurbished=20
>earlier built engines to Tiger engine=20
>specifications for these early B19KC engines.
>
>The B19KC engine group starts at # 5564 =96 B19KC.
>I suspect there are about 500 engines in this=20
>early B19KC group painted black but I don=92t=20
>know.  This is another question that would be nice to answer.
>
>Contact me off List for my Original Tiger Engine=20
>Study worksheet =96 it=92s easy to file out =96 no disassembly required.
>I=92m always looking for more information about all the Tiger engine=
 groups.
>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe:=20
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--=====================_293182850==.ALT
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<body>
Fascinating, looks like more than your normal &quot;anomaly&quot;
then.<br>
<img src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" width=3D6=
40 height=3D480 alt=3D"Emacs!">
<br><br>
Norm<br><br>
At 08:38 AM 10/1/2016, Ron Fraser via Tigers wrote:<br>
<blockquote type=3Dcite class=3Dcite cite=3D"">Content-Type:
multipart/alternative;<br>
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>
boundary=3D&quot;----=3D_NextPart_000_000E_01D21BD8.67B385B0&quot;<br>
Content-Language: en-us<br><br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Currently there appears to be an anomaly, a mystery if you will,
regarding the early B19KC engines.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
I have very few entries for the early B19KC engines which makes analysis
difficult .<br>
&nbsp;<br>
All the blocks and assembly dates so far are earlier than expected.<br>
It appears right now that Ford refurbished earlier built engines to Tiger
engine specifications for these early B19KC engines.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
The B19KC engine group starts at # 5564 =96 B19KC.<br>
I suspect there are about 500 engines in this early B19KC group painted
black but I don=92t know.&nbsp; This is another question that would be nice
to answer.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Just trying to solve this mystery.<br>
Contact me off List for my Original Tiger Engine Study worksheet =96 it=92s
easy to file out =96 no disassembly required.<br>
I=92m always looking for more information about all the Tiger engine
groups.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Thanks<br>
Ron Fraser<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
_______________________________________________<br><br>
[email-masked]<br><br>
Donate:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" eudora=3D"autourl">
Archive:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" eudora=3D"autourl">
Forums:
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" eudora=3D"autourl">
http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
Unsubscribe:
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]=
t" eudora=3D"autourl">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]</a>
</blockquote></body>
</html>

--=====================_293182850==.ALT--

--=====================_293182850==.REL
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="11799ac4.jpg"

--=====================_293182850==.REL--

--===============1562363396367864588==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============1562363396367864588==--