Subject: [Tigers] Tiger spotted in Michigan

From: Andy Walker via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 22:19:54 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0928765624525340973==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1FB30.FB5AD110"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1FB30.FB5AD110
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hey, guys:

Who among us had their green Tiger at the Woodward Dream Cruise today?  My
former next door neighbor now lives just north of the Detroit area and said
he and his wife saw a green Tiger drive right by them on the cruise.  No
pics were taken.it was gone before he could get a shot.  Was it anybody
here?

Andy Walker

Edmond, OK

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1FB30.FB5AD110
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Hey, guys:<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Who among us =
had their green Tiger at the Woodward Dream Cruise today?&nbsp; My =
former next door neighbor now lives just north of the Detroit area and =
said he and his wife saw a green Tiger drive right by them on the =
cruise.&nbsp; No pics were taken&#8230;it was gone before he could get a =
shot.&nbsp; Was it anybody here?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Andy =
Walker<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Edmond, =
OK<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D1FB30.FB5AD110--

--===============0928765624525340973==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============0928765624525340973==--