Subject: [Tigers] Sad weekend at the Laguna Seca races

From: Jay Laifman via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 08:09:55 -0700

--===============4111816819413297711==

--94eb2c0b17a8d4f278053aaa70e1

First, apparently the organizers did not accept a single Tiger this year.
What a bummer.  I can't imagine the Cobras and Mustangs were actually
nervous about the competition!

Second, on the plus side, Tom Sakai had an Alpine out there.  We were all
set to cheer it on.  But it blew an oil line during the first lap of the
morning race, and they couldn't fix it in time for the afternoon race.

Otherwise, it was a great event.

Jay

--94eb2c0b17a8d4f278053aaa70e1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">First, apparently the organizers did not accept a single T=
iger this year.=C2=A0 What a bummer.=C2=A0 I can&#39;t imagine the Cobras a=
nd Mustangs were actually nervous about the competition!<div><br></div><div=
>Second, on the plus side, Tom Sakai had an Alpine out there.=C2=A0 We were=
 all set to cheer it on.=C2=A0 But it blew an oil line during the first lap=
 of the morning race, and they couldn&#39;t fix it in time for the afternoo=
n race.</div><div><br></div><div>Otherwise, it was a great event.</div><div=
><br></div><div>Jay</div></div>

--94eb2c0b17a8d4f278053aaa70e1--

--===============4111816819413297711==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4111816819413297711==--