Subject: [Tigers] Original Tiger Engine Study

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 12:08:22 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6682128710468330473==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01D20124.E34F9660"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D20124.E34F9660
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The mystery of the B19KC engine group.

My theory is that this engine group has an early 65 build since B19KC
translates to Feb 19, 1965.   

I believe that date indicates start build paperwork for the Cleveland
Foundry and I expect some engines were built in Feb, March 1965.

These 260 engines were built to 1965 specifications and painted black.

The problem is, I have no evidence for this early build so I need your help
to solve the mystery.

I believe this early build of the B19KC group started around engine # 5570
and ended around engine #6000.

It would be interesting to know what engine # started the B19KC engine
group.

It would be interesting to know what engine # ended this early build.

I have read some statements online indicating there are owners with black
B19KC engines.

I would like to hear from them and send them my Original Engine Worksheet so
if anyone has one of these engine or has seen one somewhere; please pass my
contact information to them.

I'm always looking for more information about any of the engine groups so
don't hesitate to participate.

Thanks for your help

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D20124.E34F9660
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>The mystery of the B19KC engine =
group.<o:p></o:p></b></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>My theory is that this engine group has an early 65 =
build since B19KC translates to Feb 19, 1965.&nbsp;&nbsp; =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I believe that date indicates start =
build paperwork for the Cleveland Foundry and I expect some engines were =
built in Feb, March 1965.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>These 260 =
engines were built to 1965 specifications and painted =
black.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><b>The problem is, I have no evidence for this early =
build so I need your help to solve the mystery.<o:p></o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>I believe =
this early build of the B19KC group started around engine # 5570 and =
ended around engine #6000.<o:p></o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>It would be =
interesting to know what engine # started the B19KC engine =
group.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>It would be interesting to know what engine # ended =
this early build.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I have read =
some statements online indicating there are owners with black B19KC =
engines.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>I would like to hear from =
them and send them my Original Engine Worksheet so if anyone has one of =
these engine or has seen one somewhere; please pass my contact =
information to them.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>I&#8217;m =
always looking for more information about any of the engine groups so =
don&#8217;t hesitate to participate.<o:p></o:p></b></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks for =
your help<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
Fraser&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p><=
/p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01D20124.E34F9660--

--===============6682128710468330473==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============6682128710468330473==--