Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mk 2 Auction Price

From: "Norman C. Miller via Tigers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2016 08:20:35 -0700

--===============7954746150523674088==
	type="multipart/alternative";
	boundary="=====================_231880993==.REL"

--=====================_231880993==.REL
	boundary="=====================_231880993==.ALT"

--=====================_231880993==.ALT

Emacs!
At 10:53 PM 8/20/2016, Randall Antosiak via Tigers wrote:
>For anyone interested in Mk 2 prices: Today, at the Russo and Steele 
>Auction, a Mk 2 went up for auction.  The auction topped out at 
>$115k, which I believe did not meet the reserve.  I saw the car in 
>person before the auction, and I would grade it as a 3+ 
>(driver).  It was the same car that was at the Foothill Park picnic 
>in July.  The $115 price was slightly higher than the Hagerty value 
>for a driver level car.

--=====================_231880993==.ALT

<html>
<body>
<img src="cid:[email-masked]" width=800 height=413 alt="Emacs!">
At 10:53 PM 8/20/2016, Randall Antosiak via Tigers wrote:<br>
<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite="">For anyone interested in Mk 2
prices: Today, at the Russo and Steele Auction, a Mk 2 went up for
auction.&nbsp; The auction topped out at $115k, which I believe did not
meet the reserve.&nbsp; I saw the car in person before the auction, and I
would grade it as a 3+ (driver).&nbsp; It was the same car that was at
the Foothill Park picnic in July.&nbsp; The $115 price was slightly
higher than the Hagerty value for a driver level
car.</blockquote></body>
</html>

--=====================_231880993==.ALT--

--=====================_231880993==.REL
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="dd23634.jpg"

--=====================_231880993==.REL--

--===============7954746150523674088==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7954746150523674088==--