Subject: [Tigers] 1967 Tigers

From: Rob Hogan via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 19:18:30 -0400

--===============5899223450580053166==

--001a11494efcd9e79b05378c9c23

What B382XXXXXXX number was the end of 1966 production and what S/N started
1967 Tiger production?

Rob Hogan

--001a11494efcd9e79b05378c9c23
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,=
sans-serif;font-size:large">What B382XXXXXXX number was the end of 1966 pro=
duction and what S/N started 1967 Tiger production? =C2=A0</div><div class=
=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-family:verdana,sans-serif;font-size:large"=
><br></div><div><div class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_sign=
ature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Rob Hogan<br></div></div></div>
</div>

--001a11494efcd9e79b05378c9c23--

--===============5899223450580053166==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============5899223450580053166==--