Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiki Tiger lore

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 17:00:08 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============7437006516023905965==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002D_01D1DA03.5B71B270"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01D1DA03.5B71B270
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Mark

                That is an interesting idea but I would say proceed with
caution.   The chances that WiKi has lawyers is High and if they found any
reference to WiKi origin of content, might they not employ those lawyers - I
don't know.

Personally, I do not have the historical knowledge about Rootes to write
these kinds of articles but I know others do and have written articles.  As
owners we have 1 or more examples of that history in the cars we own.   We
can write about them and pass that along.   Also, I have better things to do
then mess with WiKi or even think about them.

Ron Fraser

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, July 09, 2016 3:47 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Wiki Tiger lore

Ron,

Just cut and paste the Wiki version on Tigers United and make all the
corrections there.

Mark

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01D1DA03.5B71B270
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Mark<o:p></o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp; That is an interesting idea but I would say proceed with =
caution.&nbsp;&nbsp; The chances that WiKi has lawyers is High and if =
they found any reference to WiKi origin of content, might they not =
employ those lawyers &#8211; I don&#8217;t know.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Personally, =
I do not have the historical knowledge about Rootes to write these kinds =
of articles but I know others do and have written articles.&nbsp; As =
owners we have 1 or more examples of that history in the cars we =
own.&nbsp;&nbsp; We can write about them and pass that =
along.&nbsp;&nbsp; Also, I have better things to do then mess with WiKi =
or even think about them.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
[email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] <br><b>Sent:</b> Saturday, July =
09, 2016 3:47 PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]; [email-masked]; =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Tigers] Wiki Tiger =
lore<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><strong><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Ron,</span></strong>=
<span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></=
p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><strong><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Just cut and paste =
the Wiki version on Tigers United and make all the corrections =
there.</span></strong><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></=
p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><strong><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Mark</span></strong>=
<span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></=
p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></s=
pan></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_002D_01D1DA03.5B71B270--

--===============7437006516023905965==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============7437006516023905965==--

---

From: Theo Smit via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 22:08:16 -0600 (MDT)

--===============4205997168443221870==
	boundary=Apple-Mail-D74DA93C-1A36-452D-B9AE-D0D024ED5052
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

--Apple-Mail-D74DA93C-1A36-452D-B9AE-D0D024ED5052
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-D74DA93C-1A36-452D-B9AE-D0D024ED5052
	charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-D74DA93C-1A36-452D-B9AE-D0D024ED5052--

--===============4205997168443221870==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

[email-masked]

--===============4205997168443221870==--