Subject: Re: [Tigers] RED HEAD

From: Ron Fraser via Tigers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 19:46:56 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4976996276292982381==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0017_01D1DC76.28ADB760"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D1DC76.28ADB760
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0018_01D1DC76.28ADB760"

------=_NextPart_001_0018_01D1DC76.28ADB760
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Norm

                Thanks for that picture - even looks like there is a date
mark - 1 64 on the left side.

I checked my emblems - the back is smooth for both - disappointing.

Ron Fraser

From: Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Norman C.
Miller via Tigers
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2016 11:07 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Tigers] RED HEAD

If you really want to confirm original rear quarter emblems, turn them over
and compare them to this.  Lettering was RED.

Norm

------=_NextPart_001_0018_01D1DC76.28ADB760
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><!--[if !mso]><style>v\:* =
{behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Norm<o:p></o:=
p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp; Thanks for that picture &#8211; even looks like there is a date =
mark &#8211; 1 64 on the left side.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>I checked my =
emblems - the back is smooth for both &#8211; =
disappointing.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Ron =
Fraser<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</=
o:p></span></p><div><div style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 =
1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Tigers [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Norman =
C. Miller via Tigers<br><b>Sent:</b> Monday, July 11, 2016 11:07 =
AM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [Tigers] RED =
HEAD<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>If you =
really want to confirm original rear quarter emblems, turn them over and =
compare them to this.&nbsp; Lettering was RED.<br><img width=3D1038 =
height=3D1024 style=3D'width:10.8125in;height:10.6666in' =
id=3D"_x0000_i1025" src=3D"cid:[email-masked]" =
alt=3D"Emacs!"><br><br>Norm<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0018_01D1DC76.28ADB760--

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D1DC76.28ADB760
	name="image001.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01D1DC76.28ADB760--

--===============4976996276292982381==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============4976996276292982381==--